Can any California fags with AR-15s here tell me how uncomfortable these California compliant rifles are to shoot...

Can any California fags with AR-15s here tell me how uncomfortable these California compliant rifles are to shoot? They look like something out of a Si-Fi video game.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maglatchusa.com/ar-15-f-n-g-r-fixed-magazine-kit/
youtu.be/90uifzJFqYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actually really nice the ergonomics are better than standard ar's in my opinion.

really? the grip is severely angled. what about pic related

Attached: AR-15 CQR Featureless Stock and 80 Percent Billet Lower (1)-800x800.jpg (800x800, 47K)

imagine deluding yourself so much to the point where you believe your retarded shit stick "lawful" rifle is superior to rifles of free men

The problem with that one is the airsoft-tier construction and mold thickness. Or lack thereof.

Im going to post my california fag ar15 again, just to point out you don’t need to neuter the rifle that much like the OP pic.

Attached: BF241E71-9267-4032-BEEC-5CA8084E7D7A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

Ok but what about the gay ass fin

About as uncomfortable as a dick your ass, so you'll probably like it.

JUST GET A MAGLOCK YOU HOMOS

STOP BUILDING THESE RETARDED KEKGUNS

Point being it makes it much easier to revert to the uncucked config, if you ever go out of state or the law ever allows for it.

Another solution is getting a .22 lr bcg, so you can have all the features you want, just drop the normal bcg in when you cross state lines.

It's a dolphin dude. Because Californian

With the fin i can use my 30 rounders legally.

Does Diane Feinstien spot for you when you go shooting?

Although I admit the fin is better than OP's stupid stocks.

Maglocks are fucking gay and you're not allowed to use standard cap mags with them if some fag wants to rat you out.

That being said I just swap out my miad's back strap and take out my strike industries stock lock and I'm able to shoot like a real American.

>tfw my range officers watch me do it and just giggle after they "check I'm in compliance"

Unfortunatey.

These are oddly comfortable. It's like shotgun or boltyboi ergos. Also very light.

So, you don't use a maglock because "you're not allowed" to shoot with standard cap mags, so instead you spend time figeting with your furniture and thereby manufacturing an assault weapon anyway? It's faster to install/reinstall a maglock than mess with your furniture.

>obeying the law

What the fuck

I can install my uncucked pistol grip faster than i can change a mag lock.

>Posting about breaking the law on a indian dishwashing forum.

I doubt it. All you have to do to uninstall a maglock is separate the upper/lower.

>if I don't comply the atf will smell my felony and kill my doggo I better be a good cuck and stay oppressed

I'm not asking you to admit it. I'm asking you to not be a faggot and get that shit off your rifle.

Do you own an ar15?

The only maglock that would be faster than removing a fin grip is the DFM fixed mag, but you lose your bolt hold open function with that altered bolt catch.

Mine isn’t even the fastest fin grip, you can change the backstrap on a miad grip fin even faster.

No thanks mr. CALDOJ. ;)

Snitching on yourself is nigger-tier.

I work at an indoor range in New York, and I see these stocks all the time. I've fired rifles with these stocks, and all I can say about them is they're uncomfortable at first, but you get used to them. They're really not that bad.

This my dude.
maglatchusa.com/ar-15-f-n-g-r-fixed-magazine-kit/

And yes, I have an AR15 (that mag is blocked at 10 rds and locked in place making it compliant, CADOJ glowies)

Attached: Resized_20190321_163203_5561~2.jpg (648x1915, 210K)

Cool. Would rather have the option to use my 30 rounders though, a backstrap change on a miad grip is fast enough.

Cuck-15

Google maglatch you fucking retard

They're ok, but a lot of us here just use regular grips and disregard the law.

>t. Wood hunting stocks are better than synthetic pistol grips for SKS haha lol guise

Attached: 1561221502712.png (467x264, 38K)

What about this option? Seems like the answer.

youtu.be/90uifzJFqYk

Its a pistol with an aftermarket button that breaks apart the lower/upper for reload negating the pistol grip laws etc

Just don't comply lmao.

>complying

Attached: 1559806084306.jpg (1280x716, 172K)

>I only fuck guy's butts and let them suck MY dick.
Still gay

Not as bad as you might think, but worse than a normal ar15 setup. The ones where you can't put thumb through are the worst of the three choices

>i love it when i get cum in my eyes, feels so good
stfu

All yall SHALL niggas looking like a lot of hot air with this cali shit. Where's the bungaloo?

Attached: comeandtakewhatsleftofit.jpg (438x279, 20K)

lmao C O P E

Fin grips are better. Also, have clearing a malfunction with a fixed magazine because you wanted a retarded mag lock.

Can you glow any harder?

Those ARs are riced. They look retarted with that gay red trim on one of them. Not all California compliant ARs look as gay as that

I cant believe someone fucked that BCM up like that. California should burn! Burn I tell ya!

>we'll allow AR-15s but make them completely unusable by actually inhibiting the ability to use them properly.

seems weird that the recoil spring housing is exposed like that on the retarded ones in ops gay pic.

fuck man, be real with yourself

well when you chop an ar up to the point where nothing on it looks like it should, us califags have to have as much fun as we can

Attached: 1557344470043.jpg (750x742, 36K)

I live in NY and use an AR-maglock. In a shtf I can take the maglock off and put it back to stock. I also may or may not have 30 rounders buried in my backyard.

Looks steam punk. I want one without the forward assists. I wonder how it will look with an acog+rmr or xps+magnifier.

Oh God this is painful to look at. You have to practically have to field strip it to fucking reload it

Attached: safe-mag-07.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

I wouldnt mind buying the upper on the 1st one tbqh

t. federal agent

Ew

Attached: d91bf4ab5c8527bd84f0f9e417102f7d.jpg (640x370, 28K)

What an ugly piece of shit. However, it could be stripped down for parts

Is it bad that I want one despite not living there? I think they look kinda cool and comfy.
I want to pair it with this thing

Attached: image.jpg (356x268, 97K)

You also have to disassemble the mag to clear a type 3 malfunction.

>buy Cali compliant ar10 in .308
>buy optic
>put red fire selector and trim on it
>blue LED strips
>LARP that I own a plasma sniper rifle at my local gun range before I get kicked out by Fudd RSOs

Attached: download (6).jpg (300x168, 5K)

>oh fuck my gun jammed, let me field strip my entire rifle and disassemble the Maglock system and then the magazine to repair it

That rifle is gay. Fits in perfectly with California

HOW THE F**K CAN THESE COMMIEFORNIANS DO THIS TO THE GREATEST GUN EVER MADE???? THIS MAKES ME SICK!!!!!

======================================
USCG 1974-83
East spring mall security 1989-96
Animal control 1997-Present
Long labia
"Don't tread on me"

I want to build pic related as NY legal rifle, really hate not having a detachable mag with my current AR

Attached: Dope.jpg (1079x565, 137K)

Sounds like you’d rather be the receiver.

Cope harder fag

Get a drum magazine and add a giggle switch

Literally modern day PPSH

Would those attachments work with that 9mm conversion thing?

>Would those attachments work with that 9mm conversion thing?
What conversion thing
There are a billion ways to drive 9mm through an AR-shaped receiver
Just look for one that fits SCR parts

Hey, what do you have against us finns? We can have actual ARs.

T. Fin

Christ that just does not look comfy in any way not being able to wrap your fucking thumb around the grip

only a problem for manlets.

Those stocks are terrible imo. The grip fins/wraps are the way to go in terms of form and use.

Hahaha that would be fun as helI, maybe when I move out of the state

This.

Attached: fuck squirrels.jpg (2560x1440, 956K)

nice cuckazine, faggot

That's the point.

>my cuck feature is shinier than your cuck feature
Free state here. Neither of you are cool.

Do not comply faggot.

>what is not complying
>what is shooting on blm land

Implying the ATF cares about state laws.

You glow, everybody can see that you are glowing. Leave.

Attached: 53459AD7-62D2-4FB1-97D1-5243223CE7A9.jpg (255x213, 13K)

What gun is that?

Attached: 1558842416353.png (314x278, 129K)

budget mini-FAL

I do not recognize this gun, what is it called? Have I gone retarded?

I want one. I wish standard rifle grip lowers where more common. I fucking hate pistol grips.

80% maidude

Fitelite SCR

I have one on my ar10 and it's pretty alright. I like it better than my ar15 with a different cuck grip

Lmao you didn’t just take that off after you bought it?

If you're in CA that's an assault weapon because of the flash hider.

I do the same but with a kydex wraparound fin that I NEVER remove because that would be illegal.

I have a CQR stock with a proper thumb hole, I find it to be comfy and the buffer tube gives it rigidity. Feels sturdier than a standard telescoping stock to me, but to each their own.

That'd be neato
Sexy af

I thought A2s weren't considered a flash hider by the DOJ?

Technically anything that reduces flash signature is a flash hider according to the CA DOJ definition. Everyone ignores it because they have no testing protocol. Some more paranoid people have written them letters asking about individual products and their responses so far have been along the lines of "if it has 'flash' in the name, its a flash hider".

This is the shittiest argument I've heard against this stock. Moat telescoping stocks are made of the same material of the same thickness, but the two points of attachment at both the grip and the buffer tube make it very rigid by comparison. The clamshell construction is suboptimal, but doesn't negatively affect the gun in any noticeable way even after mine went through 2000+ rounds of 6.5 Grendel.
It's actually fine. The thumbhole does feel more natural, but the cucked version feels somewhat decent even though you can't properly grip it with your thumb. To test this, try gripping a pistol grip with your thumb touching the base of your index finger. It should feel perfectly fine with just a small loss of handling. You DO need an ambi safety if you have the Cali version, or you won't be able to switch to fire with your dominant hand.

best option imo,
>can reload like a normal human bean
>fin removal is as easy as taking the screws off
>no gay ass 10 round mag
>no having to open the upper to remove mag

mag locks and having to open the action is FUCKING STUPID

I mean its not like you guys comply right? Unless you're in like LA, SF or Sac I've never seen anyone complying other than retards.

I figure it would look pretty cyberpunk myself. Too bad this handguard is super expensive and also not available to the public yet, after all this time. Probably never.
I just want to do weird things to an AR, is that so much to ask?

Attached: image.jpg (356x268, 75K)

Not a flash hider, it’s a faux-a2

>Haha yeah I hate those fins and stocks too but us Jow Forumscommandos should ALWAYS comply with gun laws because let's face it, they always make us safer, no matter how much they infringe on you

Attached: 20190626_090909.jpg (540x516, 93K)