Soon

Soon...

Attached: 1200px-Gun_Owners_of_America_Logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 275K)

Can we not? These threads are annoying as hell and full of misinformation and idiots that don't know how politics work.

Wayne pls

... the NRA will be destroyed by stupid zoomers, and the GOA will fail due to it's unworkable all or nothing policies and then guns will be banned for good.

Fuck you and fuck your false compromise. Just because you're so deep into the sunk cost fallacy that you can't imagine your investment not paying out, that doesn't mean others have to be that stupid.

Attached: illustratedguidetoguncontrol.png (745x3141, 275K)

The NRA exists as a standoff organization. Are they the best? No. Do they have massive amounts of money and lobbying power that make them the target for shit instead of smaller organizations? Yes. You take them away all the other little ones get crucified within the hour and we lose guns entirely.

GOA has accomplished basically nothing in it’s existence. But enjoy sending Erich Pratt your money to to pontificate about how only YOU are truly pro-gun, user. Because it sure as hell won’t be used to fight gun control.

Its not even zoomers, its just gun owners in general. The leftist stereotype of gun owners being overwhelmingly stupid and gullible is regrettably 100% accurate.
>"How do you do my fellow gun owners, dont you know that the NRA doesn't even care about you, they're hashtag #boomercucks! Why not stop donating to the NRA and shift funding to this irrelevant fringe equivalent that achieves fuckall and takes credit for things they barely had anything to do with! If we defund the largest and probably only meaningfully relevant progun lobby, we'll have the NFA and Hughes amendment repealed in weeks!"
And because gun owners are naive facile retards, they take it at face value.

That's nice and it would be great if the NRA were just lazy and only rarely came out to actively help gun owners but otherwise we're just a large wall that grabbers can't climb, but the problem is that the NRA works with the grabbers FAR to often which is why you can trust them to be a wall anymore. You can't trust a wall that occasionally turns around a says fuck you nigger and opens up letting in hordes of mongals to rape you for no reason despite being made to stop exactly that

No shit sherlock, you going to foot the bill to put the GOA in their place with no experience and no money? Or are you just bitching because no one in real life listens to you.

Fuck off obvious shill

Ok boomer go vote for some shitty anti gun Republican again.

"New things don't work, why did we use rotary phones for so long? Well that's because that's the way things are." old retard.

That's the wrong allegory you blithering fucking idiot. You're hunting a "throwing it in the deep end" metaphor dipshit.

Way to totally misrepresent his argument. How much do you guys get per hour?

Imagine being this retarded. Zion Don and the NRA have fucked us over at every available opportunity. Find absolutely anyone else to send your money to.

>You take them away all the other little ones get crucified within the hour and we lose guns entirely.
This is the scaremongering shit that you types always pull, but the fact of the matter is that the only reason people aren't actively fighting for their God-given rights is because they're still deluded into thinking there is a peaceable solution to be had about the gun-grabbing filth that oppose everything on which this nation was built.

When "all the other little ones get crucified within the hour", we wouldn't lose guns entirely. People would start actively killing politicians, because they would have made it absolutely clear that there is no reasoning with them. No more games, no more lies, no more false compromise, no more boiling the goddamn frog. Just authoritarian, tyrannical shits finally exposing themselves for what they are, and being punished by those people who will not comply.

This thread just reminded me I have to renew my NRA membership.

My range requires it.

>you need me, goyim! Join our wine club!

now this is fudd posting

Or the smaller organizations see what not to do (compromise) and get more funding that would have gone to the NRA and actually do something effective for once.
But nah, you're right. Let's just put all of our eggs in the NRA's basket.

>be WA
>NRA supports bump stock ban and red flag laws
>GOA doesn't and is sueing the state over it
You would have to have brain damage to support the NRA.

Show us your master plan to defund the NRA and completely transfer every last cent to the GOA over night. I know you children think you deserve instant gratification or 2 hour shipping so elaborate on your thought process with this one.

Who said anything about defunding the NRA and completely transferring every last cent to the GOA over night? That goalpost is too far away for me to ever reach. However, since you need it spelled out for you, I'll try to keep it simple.
>Stop giving money to NRA.
>Give money to other gun groups (GOA or otherwise. Again, don't put all your eggs in one basket).
Many small things better than one big thing. Get it?

Cool story retard, your best bet would to fund both. But if you actually think giving $30 to the GOA will give them even a semblance of lobbying power/effectiveness compared to an organization the size of the NRA then you are truly deficient.

You're right. Why even try to give other groups more money and power to fight for our rights? It's better to just stick with the status quo. Bump stocks are just silly toys anyways.

Why do you think you morons are met with such fervent disdain when you post the same topic no less than four times a week? It's a gaggle of two or three posters with the same rhetoric and same knowledge of politics no deeper than your chin hair is long. You're dumb, absolutists who don't understand a goddamn thing that leaves your mouth and expect to be touted as heros for speaking gibberish and having the foresight of a rock.

>People would start actively killing politicians, because they would have made it absolutely clear that there is no reasoning with them.
No they wouldn't. Most of the population are comfortable, established (too much to lose) and dont believe in the concept of god-given rights in a practical capacity. Govt would just hold Netflix and weed to ransom and 95 percent of belligerents would come to the negotiating (or more accurately, capitulating) table. Those that dont are insular isolated types who could be easily painted as dangerous incel racists and waco'd at leisure. Fact is, gun rights aren't that important even for much of the gun community, they'll happily trade magazines or suppressors for perceived security.

I'm agreeing with you, why are you so upset?

Nobody knows who the GOA is. I only heard of it because I post here, and I used to be an RSO. Advocating people not give money to the NRA is dangerous because it doesn't translate into money for other groups, its just means less money going around. I dont even disagree with what you're saying, but I think in practice your average gun owning joe is never going to bother seeking out better advocacy groups, which just makes the lobby far weaker.

It absolutely HAS to be NRA?

This. Are you all this fucking stupid?

Yeah. The range does a yearly audit to check for NRA membership. If you don't have one or if it lapsed then you have 90 days to renew it, otherwise you will be locked out of the range.

those are the gayest ranges ever.

The funny thing is I haven't had an NRA membership for 5 years. Either they didn't enforce it before or their new system caught it.

Thanks for the reasonable response.
People either have to do their own research, or at least be told that there are other options than just the NRA. I don't think anyone is saying that everyone should just stop giving money to the NRA and not donate to any other group at all. I find the idea that just because the NRA has the most name recognition amongst the population that they must be the best is silly. Are they the most powerful, and have the most money? Absolutely. What good is that doing us right now? Maybe funneling some money from them to other groups will help them get their priorities straight. Maybe giving some other groups more money and power can help them all work together for some meaningful change. It's easy gun grabbers to attack only the NRA. That's just one enemy you have to beat.
"Oh, it's just the NRA. Them and all their members are just crazy racist gun nuts. They want to arm babies!"
But what if it isn't just the NRA? What if it's the NRA, and the GOA, and the JPFO and the Pink Pistols and the Students for Conceal carry? Now they have to vilify and fight against Jews and Students and Woman and Homosexuals. You know, all of the people that are totally against gun ownership no matter what 100%.
I'm rambling, but what if the NRA fails? Then what? We just give up and don't try again? I mean, they're the most powerful lobby! If they couldn't do it how could anyone else? At least we tried, it was good while it lasted.

Shut the fuck up boomer.

Gun Control-chan is cute.

Attached: 5B971AAC-E3CA-41B9-912A-FAB49A33BFC1.jpg (376x245, 33K)

27 dipshit.

Gun policy, check them out they do shit

Prove it. Post your ID.

>within the hour and we lose guns entirely.
I think that getting pushed into a corner might be the only thing that can turn this express train to POC LGBT+ liberal land around...

Attached: We_Cant_Expect.jpg (475x792, 54K)

Post the definition of a boomer and I might.

Satan is right here. Until the NRA actually does what they are supposed to, they shouldn't get a dime. Enough compromise. It's time to push back.

Sure. Anyone born between 1946 and 1964. Don't tell me you actually believe when someone uses the term boomer on Jow Forums they really think they're talking to an actually baby boomer user. You're smarter than that. It's more of a frame of mind than an age when used in the context of calling you a fucking boomer, you boomer.

So assault rifles are semi automatics too? Times change and so do definitions ;^)

>Times change and so do definitions ;^)
Of course they do. That's why I can call you a boomer despite the fact that you're (supposedly) 27.

So you can be wrong? Great, many people don't achieve this level of realization until their 40s. You're a step ahead of the rest. Proud of you.

I don't know what you're trying to argue. I never said that definitions don't change. Definitions change. For example, when I call you a fag, I'm not really calling you a bundle of sticks. Why is that? Because the definition of the word changed over time.

All I'm gathering is that people (underages) use the word "boomer" when someone speaks about something that they (the underage) have yet to be educated about or think they know better despite not having an inkling of a clue. Am I wrong?

You're not wrong, you're a boomer :^)

So it's a compliment rather than an insult I'm gathering? You call someone a boomer for making sense? I get it now.

Post your ID so I know who I can congratulate for your internet win.

Yikes

>divide yourselves, goys
>it will totally make you stronger!

Attached: 1531472016593.png (2000x2000, 215K)

Yeah if liberals ban guns America will fall within the month

Attached: 60890727_3221657504514806_5054261340055535616_n.png (480x502, 343K)

What? Have you any idea what that word means? Fuck off you summer posting faggot. Lurk 2 years then come spew your nonsensical opinions.

fuck off wayne, we're all sick of your shit

Daily reminder the 2nd Amendment Foundation can, has, and will shoot hot fire in terms of getting our gun rights back

Soon what? I'm already a member, should support FPC as well.

Attached: 349x3w.jpg (895x500, 118K)

So, I take from this that the knight fucks the girl to death shortly after the depicted scene?

You're the naive one, because despite overwhelming evidence, you still support the NRA. The NRA with all that might and power that you claim they have, never and I mean never go on the offensive, they're always on the defensive, even with a Republican majority Congress during the initial time of Trump's presidency, they had the opportunity to pass so much pro-gun legislation, and they fucking missed the opportunity. Now tell me your fucking excuse, go ahead I want to hear how you'll justify their complacency. They had 2 fucking years to pass all kinds of pro-gun laws and the chance to repeal anti-gun laws, but they didn't...why?

No, he goes and makes a compromise with the Saracens and lets them fuck her for a while to get them to go away. She becomes pregnant and has Ahmed's baby.
This is the NRA's relationship with gun rights. Fuck them for compromising. The sooner we can stop these stupid fudd fucks from bartering away our rights the sooner we can get shit like silencers off the NFA done.

None of the guys you replied to, but they're a breakwater. Small organizations like GOA get more done in obscurity, obscurity that is afforded to them by the NRA being the sole target of media demonization.

For those of you guys who are pro-NRA, what do you propose, in real terms, should happen to clean up the corruption in the NRA? I want to be able to give them my support, but I also want that money to go towards lobbying for an expansion of the rights of legal gun owners rather than suits for Wayne LaPierre or other irrelevant shit that has nothing to do with the NRA's stated mission.

>Obscurity
You mean by actually filing lawsuits and winning? You mean actually doing things and not bullshitting? The fucking NRA has fuck all to do with that. If the NRA disappeared tomorrow, it would make zero difference in the eyes of a court or a lawsuit you absolute retard.

>how politics work
You mean, "how politics works." Politics is a singular noun. So is mathematics, physics, dynamics, ethics, etc.

NRA has got to go.

The NRA is better suited for having eyes and ears on local legislation and mobilizing grassroots resistance against them. GOA and others are more interested in courts than legislatures.

>Most of the population are comfortable
I didn't say "most people". I said "people".

She'd be cuter with a .45 in every orifice.

Look at that edgelord logo.

Good way to alienate your local Law Enforcement, by comparing yourselves to edgelords like that.

Leftists don't compromise you fucking retard. They fight the long game and call it a compromise. When was the last time we got rights BACK. Never is the answer. It's always a fight against losing more. Supporting all or nothing constitutionalists is the only answer.

Edgelord...how the hell is that logo edgelord. I don’t understand how that logo screams leather studded jacket with a mow hawk and a t shirt that has an anarchy symbol or something. It’s not a man holding an MG42 standing upon piles of bodies or something. It’s just a fucking guy in a colonial outfit holding a musket...how in the fuck is that edgy? You’re just saying buzzwords at this point, it’s just traditional American symbolism...

If you're "alienated" by a picture of a minuteman then you shouldn't live in the US

>It’s not a man holding an MG42 standing upon piles of bodies or something.
It should be.

Where does giving Wayne $40k suits, wasting more money giving Ajit Pai an "achievement award" for ending net neutrality, and rolling over to give away bump stocks help me as a gun owner?

The current NRA is holding us back, if not actively hurting our movement by being a bunch of fudd boomer cuckservative capital-R Retards. They lack speakers of charisma, character, and intellect necessary to defend our rights in this increasingly hostile environment. They need to shape up or ship out, since there is a legion of other less partisan and more laser-focused organizations biting at their heels to replace them, like the Firearms Policy Coalition and the 2nd Amendment Foundation.

They need more aggression. It’s the classic ‘big R’ republican schtick - they make a really good living off fighting a rearguard action. When was the last time a repub did shit? Never, they enjoy hand wringing and trying to slow the pace down for the changes the lefties want. They don’t wanna fight too hard lest they lose their salaries, donors, and dinner party invites. Same as the NRA - make a really good living pretending to fight.

That would be cool.

This.