Navy rail gun being tested in white sands

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28669/navys-railgun-now-undergoing-tests-in-new-mexico-could-deploy-on-ship-in-northwest

Attached: ABC66AE0-5B5A-4280-9100-8EE32B3FC34D.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/98936628587810816/559811753853059293/1548163817148.gif?comment=动态网自由门天安門天安门法輪功李洪志FreeTibet六四天安門事件TheTiananmenSquareprotestsof1989天安門大屠殺TheTiananmenSquareMassacre反右派鬥爭TheAnti-RightistStruggle大躍進政策TheGreatLeapForward文化大革命TheGreatProletarianCulturalRevolution人權HumanRights民運Democratization自由Freedom獨立Independence多黨制Multi-partysystem台灣臺灣TaiwanFormosa中華民國RepublicofChina西藏土伯特唐古特Tibet達賴喇嘛DalaiLama法輪功FalunDafa新疆維吾爾自治區TheXinjiangUyghurAutonomousRegion諾貝爾和平獎NobelPeacePrize劉暁波LiuXiaobo民主言論思想反共反革命抗議運動騷亂暴亂騷擾擾亂抗暴平反維權示威游行李洪志法輪大法大法弟子強制斷種強制堕胎民族淨化人體實驗肅清胡耀邦趙紫陽魏京生王丹還政於民和平演變激流中國北京之春大紀元時報九評論共産黨獨裁專制壓制統一監視鎮壓迫侵略掠奪破壞拷問屠殺活摘器官誘拐買賣人口遊進走私毒品賣淫春畫賭博六合彩天安門天安门法輪功李洪志WinniethePooh劉曉波动态网自由门
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meanwhile China has already done this for quite some time now. Still scrambling to catch up mutts? You'll never make it

Attached: kys1.jpg (1194x628, 409K)

>white sands
Fun fact: White sand is parrot fish poop.

Go fuck yourself, chang.

Post timestamped guns

The only confirmed ships to have tested rail guns at sea are American and Chinese logistical ships

Where’s the video Chang?

I hope they put these on the third Zumwalt

Honestly, rail guns make more sense for static positions than mounting on ships, at least for now.

>Easiest board to troll
>Derailing thread before it even starts
I can't tell whose stupider, the guy pretending to be Chinese, or all the people falling for the bait.

Ask for a bad dragon first. He can use his dads guns but thats not the Jow Forumsommando proof

i mean i'd be dubious of anything claimed by china, they've claimed to have weapons that are literally scientifically impossible before

It's easily everyone falling for the bait. Now I don't care about Jow Forums and their politics, but the culture of responding to every single bait post that they brought over is what really grinds my gears

All we get in normal threads is shit like Chank and DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS.
No wonder its a subIQ board

>Be OP
>just wanted to post cool news about a rail gun
>post immediately infested with Changs and trolls
>mfw

Attached: 236C0824-22AA-45BD-9C27-E1BFA7FF00B5.png (500x465, 77K)

WHERES THE VIDEO CHANG?
Its been two fucking years, surely they've fired that thing at least once in all this time?

They wait with the 2nd shot until shot #1 hits the ground

Attached: mhhh.jpg (800x1069, 154K)

>mfw we've had the same chinkposting for two fucking years

it's the retards who bite who are inferior.
you can changpost or iranpost or really pretend to be any adversarial personality and get tons of (you)s here insanely easy.
everyone is in a hurry to shit on others and be right.

yeah they reply to everything and it's part of why i think there's been a successful effort to ruin that board. just post any inflammatory "ur all dum lol" thread and they'll reply until they can't.

wtf is with the pickled lizards? you eat that shit dude?

but will we get cool videos out of this?
can they make a shitty mockup of a chinese ship and railgun it real quick just for lulz?
that's all i care about

Assuming it's not old fish skeletons.

Attached: OKChang.jpg (746x497, 228K)

no, its for decoration. A chink would eat it.
I have a DIY .223,22lr and .308 crown to get that nice retard look from strangers. Both works pretty good :^)

Fuck off yuronigger, not biting your bait

Too bad the video is from two and a half years ago.

Better yet, they could put a fake railgun on the mockup and shoot that, then it would be a practical test because they are shooting something with the capabilities of the actual Chinese railgun ship.

The textface really tops this post off
This a patrician Jow Forumsommando

>gets assblasted about based whirlwind man
Booty-ravaged Jow Forumsnigger detected

Impressive.

With this most recent achievement, fate has in a single stroke, marked the decline of the west and spelled a new era of wondrous prosperity and peaceful global dominance for the Chinese dragon, which promises to firmly stand in sharp contrast to the historically bloody ascent of western powers and the cruel subjugation it brought to the humbler nations of the world. With the blessings of Chinese monocrystal turbines, plasma stealth technology, quantum direct-current electricity, quantum aircraft carriers and quantum enhanced railguns, these will be the instruments with which China affirms its noble stewardship of 21st century world politics and offers the non-western world a different option; an humanist alternative tot the depredations of Western leadership and the opportunity for a more equitable and dignified multilateralism.

Yeah, do you know why I have Adderall at home without having autism or ADHD?

>for deployment in the Pacific Northwest
Shit ya, I might be able to see this thing

Nah, in the age of maneuver warfare, static anything makes very little sense. A rail gun rail gun (heh) would even be better than a static rail gun

>textface
Emoticon or emoji if you're a youngfag.

Except you can make larger, more powerful rail guns if you can use your entire country's power grid to charge it and not have to worry about it floating. Pepper the coastline with them and out-range the boats.

Except then, as with any static defenses in history, it's at the enemies leasure they figure out how to circumvent those defenses. Mobile defenses are always superior, even if they're less powerful. The scud missiles are a good example of this. Granted, they didn't actually do much damage themselves, but that was more a lack of sophistication. The fact that they remained a looming threat and forced the coalition to devote alot of resources to finding and destroying them demonstrates perfectly why a mobile, maneuverable defense is superior

For blue water stuff, wouldn't subs be a safer bet?

I think the hard part about relying on subs for coastal defense is communication. Being impossible to communicate with as a matter of function isn't all that conducive to quick and coordinated defenses. But that's just my uninformed opinion.

It's not really my field either, thus forming the thought as a question.
I'm more into small arms.

You want to take after famous Nazi aces?

There's an old trick for coastal artillery. You put them on mobile platforms that peakaboo from hidden bunkers. I believe there was one for Fort Mott which the Brits never caught onto.

You can communicate with subs but you need longwave radio. That means basically one letter at a time.