Do you have to be 21 in order to buy pistol magazines at a gun store?

Do you have to be 21 in order to buy pistol magazines at a gun store?

Also QTDDTOT thread l guess.

Attached: image_0.jpg (815x1154, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africanized_bee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Parts, save receivers, are fine but ammunition can be controlled.

yes they will ask for your social security, your passport, your mother maiden name, the last 4 digits of your credit card plus security code and much, much more when you try to buy pistol magazines at the gun store.

I mean, it's not like there aren't tons of PCC's on the market that use standard pistol mags.

airshitter!

It's not her fault that Japan's gun laws suck.

Attached: when someone asks your opinion on gun control.png (860x746, 971K)

Anyone know of handgun weaponlights that aren't the surefire xc1 that use common batteries like AAA or AA?

Attached: lolitechnique.jpg (962x695, 166K)

How do granade launchers even work? are they like explosive bullets or something like that?

If someone hops a communist states borders, what are they gonna be able to buy without being ID’d

They're just big bullets filled with different things.

Whatevers on armslist if the seller doesn't care.

Grenade, not granade.
They use the high-low system for launching. As for detonating, they usually won't go off until it has spun a certain number of turns, thereby preventing it from gibbing you or your friends if shot at too close a range.

Attached: high low M430a1.png (485x465, 19K)

just the "firearm" and the "ammunition" are regulated.

you can basically buy everything but the firing pin and the ammo without an ID and even without an ID some sellers either don't check or have a legal loophole. even then some rifle ammo also fits pistols like .22WMR and .22Lr.

the ATF definition is loose and some traditional pistol calibers are used in rifles and intended for such use.

they are interchangable

even with this some sellers like wall-mart will refuse sale of rounds like 9mm Luger under the pretense they are pistol ammunition in-spite of the existence of rifles that shoot 9mm Luger.

Anyone have a source on the thin braided wire they use on caps on optics like ACOGs or Eotechs? Or know the gauge of it?

What's the word on PA silver and platinum scopes? I'm looking for a 1-_x for a .308 rifle and am interested in one of these instead of a Trijicon accupoint. Also, just how effective is the acss reticle?

>the firing pin

this level of fucking autism

Only the serialized receiver and the ammo cannot be purchased under 21. Faggot cunt.

Anyone ever bought from rockslideusa? I can get a g17 complete slide and p80 frame for 610 bucks, which seems like a good deal.

Depending on the free states laws, should be able to buy long guns. Califags like to come over to buy unfucked rifles, or so I'm told.

Okay so in fallout there were these mutants that were genetically modified on purpose Death Claws. Why don't militaries actually do stuff like that and create monster type pets to use as weapons? Instead of infantry using kind of monster things to let loose in their territory?

Attached: 732987932876321.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Ethics

Just get the K16i my dude - good for any platform. Get the ATACR if you want the extra magnification and holdovers for windage while getting fucked in the ass by Nightforce.

Attached: d321d6bc482fc32dc2028f488674b17f.jpg (1242x1092, 511K)

I mean yeah maybe it attacks civilians but it doesn't seem any less ethical than carpet bombing or a targeted air strike, or sending in infantry to do it like a lot of places do.
Plus a lot of people get messed up PTSD or some shit having to kill other humans, if they kill a monster animal hybrid kinda thing it's probably closer to hunting than what people would consider murder, that doesn't seem less ethical.

It's not about the ethics of using it. It's about the ethics of MAKING it.

What's the ethics problem? If you could artificially evolve something to be better more intelligent than it is naturally and then allowing it to remain stupid until evolutionary pressure forces it to get better, go extinct, or get exploited as a resources it'd almost be less ethical to not do it.
Plus you could always create some kind of hunting resorts for people that want to hunt predators like that test their skills ect.

i got fucking carded at walmart the other day, had to be 21. not a big deal, but i dont recall that happening before. did i miss something? first time ive been to walmart in like 6 months

Look up the term "bioethics" and start reading.

are you retarded or just pretending

>thin braided wire
Any store that sells fishing tackle; look for the braided stainless wire used to make leaders for fishing

I'm not sure what part of it you're saying it conflicts with. I'm just seeing 4 principals here and it appears to be beneficial to all those.
How is it any different than trying to breed a sheep/sled dog, or using them for military/law enforcement purposes?

Gene editing is very dangerous if done improperly.
Humans have modified flora and fauna over thousands of years and especially in the last few hundred, but it's by selecting which ones reproduce.
Prior to CAS9 and similar tools, they would do stuff like submit a lot of seeds to radiation. The ones that survive sometimes have beneficial mutations.
With CAS9, you can have it replace part of the DNA in existing cells. There are a LOT of controversies in the near future. The one in China where a guy tried to make kids immune to HIV is just the beginning.
I don't doubt that there are people working on weaponized life forms, but that's a box we don't want to open.
Look at what happened when someone made a European-African bee. Imagine if that happened for cats, dogs, etc.
Depending where you live, there may be pig-boar hybrids that grow absolutely huge.

Attached: hogzilla.jpg (580x404, 99K)

>someone made a European-African bee.
Holy shit Africanized bees were lab made? Fuck me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africanized_bee

>2075
>Toxic, pack hunting rats the size of Rottweilers on every continent except Antarctica
>Most food supplies long exhausted
>Cannibalism is now commonplace
>All becomes some asshole wanted to make a larger domestic rat

because*
Fuck

airshit is airshit

You know user, it’s people like you that give me hope that when boogaloo hits we’re going to see some weird bioweapon shit

That was just cross breeding, imagine if we went in, full tilt with gene editing and for as much as science and research knows today, we really still don’t know a lot of things. So if we did go full crispr on some military bioweapon, I won’t be surprised if we make a big oopsie and we get “afticized killer bee” in the form of a bioweapon.
Look at true AI. There’s shit ton of people who keep autistically screaming about it. But we barely touched the surface of how our brains really operate outside of the technical stuff. I don’t even think we have a solid understanding of the brain and the mind as of 2019. We’re still theorizing out our asses and for some reason, we’re going to perfectly replicate a true AI (basically creating consciousness) from scratch?

Would it even currently be possible to make something like a deathclaw? how many years would it take?

Attached: IMG_4200.png (600x337, 158K)

Any of yous own an EAA Witness P Compact? Pic related.
I was thinking about getting one as my first cc piece, and besides wondering in general how good they are, I also wanted to know if the mags for the fullsize version are compatible with the compact frame, and the fullsize barrels too. I don't see why they wouldn't be, just wanted to know for a possible mod.

Attached: 15624.jpg (1000x678, 263K)

Attached: Star Trek Humans.jpg (561x4197, 726K)

Hundreds for people to come around to the idea.

arguably the worst accident we ever made, in a biological sense. it spread to every continent damn fast. pretty much africanized bees and aerosolized anthrax.

Unless you live in a cuck state, there are no regulations on magazine sales.

Lol no. Currently just vastly less efficient than bombing things and sending in highschool dropouts to shoot the survivors.

People are fags, just make them in secret then have them show up and start tearing people apart in some third world country one day. no one can prove where they came from.

Imagine weaponized mosquitoes.
Or hell, swarm of jacked-up horse flies.

Who's this?

>deathclaw big game hunting in africa
>without all the africans
Time to buy a 45-70 and make Rhodesia great again.
Boku no Pico

Is there an attachment that can catch ejected casings straight from the action?

Pls

Hell, the spelves in Crest/Banner of the Stars are humans who altered their DNA in order to travel through space.

Attached: Banner.of.the.Stars_21482_2.jpg (1280x960, 269K)

A brass catcher

>We become the greys

Attached: ayyynime.jpg (323x640, 179K)

If you're trying to avoid leaving evidence behind you can just use a revolver.

Some cashiers and stores will adhere to the whole 21 and over thing for ammunition even if the state itself has no such law regarding the matter.

Thanks, this is just what I was hoping was a thing. I just wanted to know if anyone has even come up with this idea, because I've never seen them at my local store.

I’d tap it

Olight valkyrie

I'm aware of the mutations thing for different results. I just think you're over estimating how big of a problem reproduction is. I've thought about it a few times before I asked You can just gene edit them to be infertile. ffs it's like you never seen jerassic park or something. even instead of just monsters dinosaurs would probably work.
It depends on funding, probably would only take a couple years. There are these species of bull that are super muscular and increase size and what not they already know what genes effect that, so they could monsterize the size and strength of things pretty easily. It probably doesn't have to be that intelligent to start with so then it'd just be trying to figure out how to make it more aggressive and splicing two species that can't reproduce together to get something really horrifically brutal, or like a liger or something that can't breed except like a liger crossed with a crocodile.
It's not suppose to be about efficiency, I mean it kind of is efficient though because you don't have to do anything to maintain it with fire support or logistics, it's just like herding a free rampaging hoard of blood thirsty wolves preying on people in the area till you want to do that conventional stuff.

What's your best pick for elk hunting rifle?

Attached: 1556664032848.jpg (749x540, 53K)

Buying a Volquartsen upper for my MKIV and will put a Trijicon SRO on it. Should I buy BUIS or no?

Attached: 847E824D-2A1C-40F8-9DB7-00081FBB8DE2.jpg (560x410, 76K)

Is GRIS fucking broken for you or something
Find it yourself

ok so i know this is peak autism, but just bare with me. does this look right? pic related

Attached: honchogrid.png (965x674, 168K)

It's not. 80pbuilder has much better full kit deals.

also will someone get me a profile pic of their raptor grip off of a Honcho, shockwave, or tac14 with a dollar bill beside it for scale?

I had one in 10mm. Literally the first gun purchase I ever regretted. Mine was garbage, but your mileage may vary.

First off your grid to inch ratio is off, it isn't properly back or front aligned with a grid line which is skewing your measurements. Secondarily shotgun bbl length is measured by sticking a dowel down the barrel on a closed action meaning its a measure of bolt face to barrel end, not exposed barrel. Combining these two factors fixes your perception about bbl length which is what i assume you're getting at about your 18 unit measurement. If you're just pointing out that the receiver plus grip is as long as or perhaps a hair longer than the exposed barrel/pump then yea, maybe by 25-.5" or so. I think the raptor grip has a bit of a slimming effect to the eye due to its angle/narrow diameter relative to the rest of the firearm.

someone very respectable is selling me a new in box aimpoint pro for "whatever i'd like to pay for it"
offered $200 because I wasn't able to look up prices, he says that seems a bit high. is $200 reasonable?

So let me explain. I bought pic related, a Charles Daly Honcho, then left the state and my gun behind at home. I'm visiting grandma for a few months. So I by chance got ahold of an airsoft 870 for cheap at the pawn shop. I want to chop it and fabricate a raptor grip to match the dimensions of my honcho, so i can larp around the house until i move back home and can shoot my real steel. I'm looking to get the measurement from the front of the receiver to the end of the barrel without may reel steel here to actually measure. It doesn't have to be exact, but does 12.75ish inches from end of receiver to muzzle seem right?

forgot pic

Attached: 1552802081051.png (1440x790, 2.51M)

I paid 250 a year ago.

>First off your grid to inch ratio is off,
>Secondarily shotgun bbl length is measured by sticking a dowel down the barrel
you are right, my grid is off, so lets just call it 13''ish from end of the receiver to the end of the barrel, that would mean that there is an inch-ish of barrel to the breech face inside the receiver? anyone got a shockwave like gun and care to measure the barrel properly?

being that its listed as having a 14inch barrel

best full-auto BCG for strictly sem-auto purposes?

toolcraft

>$440 for a kit where all I have to do is use the jig to finish the lower.
Not him, but thanks for the call out.

Attached: 1495945313989.jpg (465x358, 33K)

I have a 20" AR that I'd like to get a carry handle for. I see a lot of people throwing around 300/600 and 300/800 rear sights. Is the 300/600 ballistically set up for an 14.5" and the 300/800 for an 20"? They are definitely not the same.

is that hog really that big or is he just kneeling farther away?

Both, because he has to. Because the shoulders are that wide.

Aki Yamato is muh waifu

Attached: 1.png (398x476, 222K)

I'll do it.

It's Aki Yamato from the Idolmaster series.

Attached: 57c6c6e6c93c2910c12e14ee.jpg (850x1191, 285K)

>I had one in 10mm. Literally the first gun purchase I ever regretted. Mine was garbage, but your mileage may vary.
Well shitballs. That's really disappointing to hear. Shoulda know it was too cheap a deal to be true.
What exactly didn't you like about it? Anything fixable, or maybe just personal preference type stuff? If you don't mind me asking.

The 10mm ones need to have aftermarket recoil springs installed, my .45 full size steel witness has been a blast to shoot.

F O U R
F I N G E R S

Attached: hooby.jpg (441x333, 75K)

So you can shoot four boolit at once

0-10, how Jow Forums is Splinter Cell
Related: How much of a meme are C.A.R stances

Attached: AR-304169742.jpg&updated=201004152303&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80.jpg (620x348, 34K)

I see 3 models that are magnetic charging and one model that is CR123A so...you wrong.

>pig-boar hybrids
REMOVE OINK

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

A man near where I live died and there is an auction to sell his possessions. One of the guns being auctioned is a Savage model 187N 22lr. I googled the gun but wasn't able to find much useful information. Does anyone here own this gun and have info? How common, approximate age, good price? The main question is would it be worth more than a Remington Nylon that is also being auctioned?

bump

Anybody got a Magpul bipod they care to share an opinion on?

Attached: MAG933_BLK_01.png (815x815, 266K)

Funny Story, when I bought a Sub-2000 when I was 20, I could leave with the magazine in the box but i could not buy spares. Guy behind the counter thought it was funny too.

ULTIMATE trigger technique

Good for very close (20ft or less) shooting, otherwise a meme. Practice whatever stance is most comfortable to you.

Yep. I have one on my 300BLK AR.
I found it to be lighter than a Harris, I was initially concerned about durability but found it was quite robust.
As with the Harris the rubber feet were useless on grass/dirt, I had to replace them with some claw feet which help a lot.
I like them and will no longer be buying Harris bipods. I'm just waiting on the ones that mount to sling-studs, thus far only pic-rail / mloc.
Pic is the only one I've got of the gun with the Magpul bipod, this is before I swapped for claw feet.
Ignore the raccoon if that shit offends you. kek.

Attached: IMG_4112.jpg (2000x1046, 1.01M)

Who is she?

You are the smartest twelve year old at your school; I'm very proud of you for using your imagination so thoroughly.

Holy fuck. Not only is Google RIS working perfectly fine, somebody ALREADY SPOONFED a previous user that asked.
You are the laziest faggot alive.

Can an 18 year old in California buy a rifle in another state and bring it to California without breaking any laws?

Is this stance any good in reality? What weapons should I use with this stance?

Attached: coyote.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)