Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1541448935701.png (900x655, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpDCq9-efZo
youtube.com/watch?v=jpSAR2TGHfc
nova-tactical.ca/
justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/other-autre/rsddp-rlddp/p5.html
vancouvercriminallaw.com/canadas-self-defence-laws/
laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/annualstatutes/2012_9/fulltext.html
lois-laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/page-7.html#h-115831
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/jeweller-who-shot-robber-wants-more-gun-rights-1.817344
nationalpost.com/news/canada/man-faces-jail-after-protecting-home-from-masked-attackers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Zyklon "Terror of Tel Aviv" Garrison

Attached: zyklonben.jpg (450x450, 39K)

When do they deliver and what's the packaging like?

Attached: HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINE.png (721x929, 926K)

would it be legal to attach a bayonet lug to my mini 14?

why wouldn't it be?

5th for Crazy Tuck Goy is a fed

Attached: Meetups in kanada.png (836x976, 108K)

No law against bayo's here.

fifth for hearing two soccer moms talk about "when the conservative government takes over" in the elevator at work

fuck

Attached: 1559016477190.jpg (4032x3024, 1.44M)

Someone give me the gist of gun laws in Canada.
Heard they're infrequently restrictive and infrequently permissive. Memes such as;
>QBZs and certain milsurp is easier to come by then in united clownery of america
>handguns basically can't leave your house after the day you buy it
>long rifles have to be partially disassembled when in storage
>shotguns are very easy to come by(?)
mostly rumors im sure but id like to hear the reality

It's got white blank paper on both sides, in a clear plastic bag. Comes 4 times a year, first week of March, June, September and December

Start here:
youtube.com/watch?v=zpDCq9-efZo

Excellent. Thanks, user!

>certain milsurp
aka we have no sanctions against russia / china like you so prices on shit like SKSs have stayed low, but still increased over time. though that went to shit a year or so back when we finally did put sanctions on russia for Crimea memes
>handguns
can shoot at the range only, not public land like non-restricted rifles
>partially disassembled when in storage
no
>shotguns
yes

>that dude using a blanket to hide his rifle for transportation in his truck

lmfao i'm literally that guy i'm such a poorfag.

I don't want to get excited for canada day sales. I mean what's the point? All the NRs will get "not registered" anyways

Buy R's then.

should I really get my hopes up that ARs are going to get restocked by then?
I'm really sad user, please cheer me up. I like my funs I really do, but the big guy up there hates it!

I don't even bother a lot of the time if I'm local. Only the hunting regs require a gun to be cased, and only after dark. Going to the range the guns are in a case, going pest control shooting I'm tossing the gun loose in the back

>but the big guy up there hates it!
I have no idea what the hell you're going on about.

you're a big guy

Attached: bigguy.jpg (498x773, 96K)

All the fags posting prohibs dewats and encouraging law breaking

>inb4cope

for you

Attached: futababateman.jpg (168x168, 8K)

This all prohibfaggots make the entire gun community look bad by acting like children
Just follow the law for everyones sake you selfish cunts

You're a fucking faggot. Canada will continue going down the shitter if everyone had such a boot licking attitude.

>not doing illegal shit makes you a (((bootlicker)))
Grow up you literal child

cringe. If i'm not gangbanging or robbing banks, i do whatever the fuck i want with my prohibs.

>If I go 5 over the speed limit I'm a gangbanging, drug dealing, nature littering nigger
No. You're a retard.

soon we'll all be prohibfags
y-youre not gonna c-comply are you user?

there is literally nothing wrong with committing crimes

902 fags where should I go shoot my FN49? I’m new to Halifax.

Attached: CECD3A39-20CB-44BD-A75B-4A9E0859E8A5.jpg (270x270, 19K)

If they ban all semis ill comply
Their is more to life than guns kids

Depends which crimes you dumb faggot.
Who am I harming if I sharpen a training ballisong?

GTFO of here you absolute cuck. What a spineless and valueless pussy you are.
You are and forever will be a slave.

why are you calling me a dumb faggot? i was defending you...

Attached: why.jpg (1024x904, 80K)

You seemed sarcastic.
I'm sorry fren.

boomer posting this hard

>more to life then guns
>lose guns
>months later lose more rights
>takes control every aspect of your life
>oh shit no guns
>state enforced homosexuality
>takes your kids
>turns them into trannies
>let pedos rape your kids
>let immigrants behead your women and girls for being educated
>only if we had guns to prevent the escalation of this

yeah sounds great

Attached: shutthefuckupboomer.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

Yeah sure sure and 99% of you will also comply when the boys in blue put the slightest amount of pressure on you all for non compliance

You're right. I'm actually just going go turn them in tonight to save the hassle. Thanks for talking some sense into me. Thank goodness we have competent police to take care of my family from niggers.

Own whatever you like but quit larping and lying. People who own illegal shit usually aren't the ones running to post it on the internet for attention

yeah

Attached: rozko.jpg (576x486, 48K)

>muh slippery slope
Back to pol larper

yeah

Attached: maplerambo.png (466x664, 454K)

Do X95's still shoot poorly? I've had the bullpup itch for a while and I want to try one. I handled one at an LGS and I was pretty impressed by how comfortable it was when shouldered.

>didn't pay truck payments
>lifetime firearm prohibition
>history of sexual and physical assaults
>had a illegal chop shop and a weed grow op
Imagine glorifying this degenerate

>what is sogi 123.
>muh pol boogey man

guess again.

Attached: canadian_dino_calls_CFC.jpg (325x222, 28K)

This is constable Mohammed akhbar of the royal canadian mountain police. We have logged your IP and you will be visited by the ERT shorty

That pretty gangster is that Rosco?

>teaching kids about gender and sex is literally state enforced homosexuality and pedophilia
Could you be anymore hyperbolic

This is my fucking case Mohammed, fuck off, you're in eight chan division.

Signed,
Sergeant Ramesh Inderpoo

>teaching sex to 5 and 6 year olds
>teacher exploit kids with autism by convincing them they are girls
>government seize control of kids and force drugs on them
>you can't refuse or else they get seized custody completely

sounds great

>government enforces gender transitioning if the kid “wants” it
I mean shit the UK is already doing that

the mountie fears the rosco and bourque.
imagine having to go door to door.

Proof you liar

Holy shit you're either brain dead or a complete shill

You're a fucking retard

you're a fucking retard or shill.

>no proof
Lmao grow up children

Dilate your wound

>takes your kids
>turns them into trannies
They already do this. They spend years indoctrinating your children, and then when your kid tells the teacher he's really a girl, you lose custody if you dare challenge that thought

Have sex

Is he even around anymore?

Gape your asshole
The fact that objective proof is posted and you still claim there is none being presented is ridiculous

Look for optics, mags, accessories, bulk ammo, reloading gear. Stuff that is fun but not 'not registered'

>a vid from some literal who is proof
Ok child

Yeah, alright, apparently that video wasn't proof of sogi 123 even though it explains everything about sogi 123 and the homosexual agenda.
This is how i know you're a discord tranny that strayed from Jow Forums. Fuck off you pedophile freak.

Hey boomer, what is it going to be like when there’s no pension?

Pedophile.

Not sure ill be dead before that happens i assume

Attached: 20181220_092652.jpg (900x675, 53K)

funny coincidence, i just renewed my membership and signed up for a copy of the magazine

East Coast Shooters Club located inside Nova Tactical 600 Windmill Road Dartmouth!

nova-tactical.ca/

How much did that cost you? They look like a sweet rifle!

Why are stun guns illegal in Canada? It seems like such an idiotic thing to make illegal when y'all can have handguns and rifles and shit.

>2019
>sending your children to pubic school

Children should be raised by their parents, not by strangers with a (((teaching degree)))

Cause our police and politicians prefer our children and woman to he easily rapeable.

it's almost as if weapon laws tended to be illogical and stupid or something

because acquiring weapons for the purpose of self defense is illegal and actual guns have valid sporting use

Anyone ever order from Kelly’s? Considering getting some of their x25 but I don’t want to wait for forever like gotendies

>self defense
>Canada

pick one

A legitimate answer would be nice.

I thought y'all had your shit together and America was the retarded brother. Not the other way around. Who tf bans a LTL self defense tool.

Shut up faggot

>not ponying up a couple grand per year to give your kids a private education

>A legitimate answer would be nice.
Do I look like someone who fucking wrote these laws

Canada has equal force laws for self defense. If you're getting beaten, you beat back, if you're getting stabbed, you stab back, if you're getting shot, you shoot back.

its pretty retarded. I think you can carry around 'bear' or 'dog' spray and pepper spray niggers.

Why is it illegal?
"Our laws make no sense"
"they dont want us to defend ourselves"
WOW YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED FOR NOT GIVING A REAL ANSWER

its almost like thats the closest thing to a real answer there is

But you can't shoot someone who breaks into your house despite not knowing what they are there for without fighting in court for 10 months and 80,000$

Our laws are retarded and shite - written by shitty retards, its poetic really, in a sad, tragic sense

Thats not what the law is. You can use lethal force if you fear for your life or to preserve life. Proportional force doesnt mean fist vs fist,knife vs knife bat vs bat

Teaching 5 and 6 year olds about anal sex and degenerate things
Also homo stuff is totally ok.
Also you should be gay... or trans
Just not straight

Who the fuck told you Canada has their shit together.
Canada has its shit together if you're a nigger, a faggot or even more if you're broke. If you're neither, this country isn't for you anymore.

Its great if youre rich and hiding your money or Chinese.

Ya'll are retards. Canada's self defence laws are very solid. Problem is defending yourself with a firearm leads to a plethora of firearms charges unrelated to your self defence case until you go to court.

justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/other-autre/rsddp-rlddp/p5.html

vancouvercriminallaw.com/canadas-self-defence-laws/

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/annualstatutes/2012_9/fulltext.html

Criminal code section 34 and 35.
lois-laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/page-7.html#h-115831

Attached: 3m2jjk4lc1e21.jpg (2048x1535, 409K)

Did you see the article from yesterday about the shopkeeper who had a gun pulled on him, ran to his safe - got his M92, loaded it and fired and the robbers (causing them to flee the scene, where he killed one as they ran) and they charged him with improper safety despite it being in a locked safe? The Ar Sees can suck our cocks for this anti-canadian victim blaming bs (and yes I did just unironically use the term victim blaming)

>and they charged him with improper safety despite it being in a locked safe?
Is this actually true? Can I get a source on this?
What do we do about these faggot arseas?

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. In fact, police and prosecutors first step is to charge the VICTIM with as much crap as they can to get him to sign a deal. However, it is not the laws in the books that are the problem, but the overall attitude of the law enforcement and crown prosecutors and attorneys.

Every self defense case is like this. You get your gun out of the case, unlock, load it even as simple as firing warning shots get you in shit with the rcmp.

Its so fucking gay.

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/jeweller-who-shot-robber-wants-more-gun-rights-1.817344

and a different one
nationalpost.com/news/canada/man-faces-jail-after-protecting-home-from-masked-attackers

It was in the article. I'm not even sure where it happened to point you in the right direction. I'm sure some user has the link - just be warned that its blood boiling. Someone in the area said he shouldn't have done anything because he might have hurt someone, as if the THIEVES WITH THE ILLEGAL GUNS WOULDN"T HAVE AAAAAA

see user you're making me upset just thinking about it
You're completely right. Its super depressing and I don't see it changing as it seems to be cemented as the norm
not as gay as the ar sees

improper storage, unsafe storage, etc. are standard charges the police lays regardless of situation on any LEGAL and illegal firearms owner in Canada. It's ridiculous. In fact, it is in their standard procedures training for firearms. Lay charges first, figure it out later.

So if everyone gets charged with unsafe storage, why the fuck does anyone follow these gay ass storage laws?

They don't. Legal owners just keep up minimal compliance. I know many that have a loaded firearm at home, but also keep a "locked" box of ammo or charged magazines handy and a trigger lock nearby, just to keep up appearances.