Which fanboys are more autistic?

Which fanboys are more autistic?

Attached: AKvsAR.jpg (620x400, 24K)

Doesn't matter since OP is the most autistic

Every /akg/ is 70/30 anime pictures to half sensible discussion.

AK and it isn't even close

SCAR fanboys. Although I have a growing suspicion than nobody actually likes SCARs so much as they like flexing on poorfags.

Based on what? These days nobody brings SCARs up except to shit on them, so its not like they're in your face about it.

ARs have the most s0ibois, but AKs always post anime. ALWAYS
t. SKS

Attached: 20190528_191716-3024x2268.jpg (3024x2268, 1.06M)

ARs are onions brandwhores and AKs have a bizarre mixture of high test and anime

I own both, and love both, but fucking hell both groups are some of the most retarded fanboys out there. Literally incapable of seeing the downsides of their respective platform.

>Aks
They're reliable with good mags and proper mantenience, whoopty fucking doo. So is every gun on the planet.
They choke up instantly when something gets into the reciever, which is wide fucking open by the way.
They were designed to be inherently less accurate than other firearms, with the only valid place to mount an optic without a side mount is on the front handguard.
Almost every nation on earth, with the exception of russia and like two other african countires, are ditching their aks for modern platforms, and only adopted them in the first place because the soviet union said so.
Now that big brother isn't around to fund the city-sized factories necessary to manufacture them, current ak plants are drying up and the aks in service are increasingly beaten, battered and worn.
No bolt hold open, so unless your counting each consecutive round, you'll always end with a click. They're also retarded to reload, and definitely slower.
Also, 5.45 is no more effective than a 5.56, fucking prove me wrong.

>Ars
What's the matter faggot? Your 500 dollar optic and accessories aren't helping you shoot better? Yeah, no shit.
I swear to god, these fuckers are incapable of owning a firearm without throwing god knows what bullshit on it. Just buy a fucking gun and be done with it.
The ar is inheriently more unreliable than the ak. An ar gas piston will melt to shit after like 800 rounds of continious fire, the same can not be said for the ak, (see the north hollywood shootout)
They're also being replaced by an ar with guess what, a piston driven system, gee I wonder where those fucks at h&k got that idea?
Also sure, they have those fancy dust covers, but if something gets into the chamber? Holy god is that thing fucked. Have fun disassembling your entire ar because a bee flew in mid shot.
The 5.56 is better than 5.45, but not 7.62x39. It's almost the same size and capacity, but with far greater ballistic and penetration capabilities.
Anything aside from p-mags are unreliable bastards. Almost any ak mag is far more rugged and reliable than gi mags.
Aks also have better triggers out of the box.
>muh engaging targets at 300 meters

SLOPED CASE CARTRIDGES
BEAT STRAIGHT WALLED
TARTRIDGES
ALL DAY LONG

AR in general, but here, AK by a long shot.
/akg/ is unbearable

>This triggers the /milsurp/ niggers
Honestly, neither are as bad as those fuckos imho famalam

inb4 some faggot posts a scar and says
>"both of them"

>ar
>piston

...and now we wait

Attached: 1561338269479.jpg (800x450, 119K)

Pretty much this right here, /akg/ is somehow more cringe even though /arg/ has more tripfags.

My guess is its because /akg/ has more commies.

You're autistic and retarded. You also don't know anything about what you're talking about.
Stop regurgitating talking points you've heard from others.

Attached: 1560860524574.jpg (840x960, 121K)

Yes

I think you're mixing up /AK/ and /AKG/, /AK/ if for /a/ transplants

>FAMAS.jpeg
Yeah.

Yeah absolutely
The thing about the AK fags is that the truly insufferable ones are milsurp fags too
>Bulgarian bayonet on a Romy rifle? REEEE

love my ar but want an ak so bad. fuck leafland laws.

Almost every AK in /akg/ does that stupid fucking thing where they deck them out tactical BUT leave wood on the upper handguard and it looks fucking retarded

either keep the wood or go tactical, the mashups are nauseating.

Couldn't agree more
Here's another thing insufferable about /akg/ - they crank it over zenitco but rage over any other modern furniture, as if zenitco wasn't just Russian tapco

SCAR fags, most of BRG is somewhat civil but SCAR fags feel the need so constantly shill their rifle. I don't know what it is, and the few SCAR owners I know IRL are absolute Bros, but online scar owners are the worst

I like midwest industries stuff. I think it's nice

Attached: 1560491898701.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

all akg posts is anime, they literally dont even post guns anymore except for a couple ugly as fuck abominations

desu, its not 2010 anymore and nobody cares what you do with an sks. its not the go-to poorfag gun anymore so its much less of a sacred cow.

> nobody cares
How nu are you?

Attached: 1560480741108.jpg (960x640, 46K)

>aks
>better triggers
What in the fuck are you on about user

When was the last time you saw someone post "rifle is fine"? half a fucking decade, its over and nobody cares about overpriced milsurp.

If only I'd screencapped the posts...

Attached: PicsArt_04-23-06.31.16.jpg (1200x1600, 653K)

pls no bully

Attached: ak2.jpg (3264x2448, 3.01M)

AK guys have to learn more than any AR owner knows about his gun to even buy the first AK

Attached: DSC03653.jpg (940x545, 137K)

Hera foregrip looks ridiculous

Tapco brake sux
Otherwise basic wasr/10

>After like 800 rounds of continuous fire
Good thing i live in reality and not doom

Attached: 3E724588-6D5A-41C1-AF31-799344A83476.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Buy an ak74 if you dress your WASR up like one.
Fuck you
>t. tights guy from /akg/

you rang?

Attached: IMG_20190418_192832.jpg (4160x3120, 712K)

ak duh

I think it will look nice after I get the Bulgarian break and adapter. I don't like 74s.

>Which fanboys are more autistic?
AK proof:

The AK tends to attract commie sympathizers for obvious reasons. Giving their fanbase a major onions boost

Not that necessarily although the magpul pistolgrip is ghey

I mean like these 2 and pic related -

Attached: 05013877.jpg (633x223, 61K)

ARfags by far, and in a much worse way. AK autism is annoying, but at the end of the day owners are actually shooting their guns and having fun.

Attached: 1548909000620.jpg (386x395, 41K)

Yes definitely

Lmao that's 300 rounds more than the max ammo capacity of the chaingun in doom. What a shitty soi gun.

All of those look like absolute shit

Puke worthy

yeah, got a fat polish, but im switching it after my front end conversion, gonna replace the shitty triggerguard with a russian one, so i like punishing myself by looking at the moe grip every day it isnt converted
thx bb

Attached: rarealuminummags.png (694x504, 675K)

americans

>akg has like 40% less tripfags
>akg is autistic about practicing and groups, arg is autistic about what plastic furniture you have
>akg argues about which country of origin is best, arg argues which Gucci handguard is best
>akg bullies poorfags, because their rifle might actually blow up. Poorfags bully arg, because their shit is "just as good"
>akg is obsessed with milsurp and cold War history. arg is obsessed with modern soiboi-socom gear that is used by actual transsexuals
>akg: builds rifle like a man, with lathes, hydraulic presses, and rivets
>arg: breaks a nail while putting together gun legos and feels accomplishment for doing basically nothing

and finally
>akg: rifle is fine
>arg: rifle is never perfect

Gee I wonder which is more homosexual

Attached: BFC169EC-94A2-4A59-ABD1-40B4DDBA68A2.gif (300x169, 708K)

>how can one man be so based

Attached: pls.jpg (251x298, 24K)

ARfags. No contest. They're mostly manchildren who treat their guns as Barbie dolls. It's sad to watch really.

Hell yeah brother

Attached: Fun.jpg (1897x3528, 3.54M)

>just imaging

Attached: 20180719_145811.jpg (3264x2448, 1.44M)

It's a Norinco commercial SKS designed to take AK mags from the factory. Milsurpfags don't give a fuck about whatever tapco stock you throw that, or any other Norinco SKS into

Truth. Nothing is more spergy than an autist typing 'bubba!' every time someone replaces a stock or adds a magazine to an SKS.

>AR tards aren't an overboiling cauldron of steaming autism that dwarves everyone except Glockfags