Mossberg 500

How bad is the kick with a pistol grip. Also if its bad the I need a good concealable truck gun for my smart car
Pic unrelated

Attached: The greatist wrighting of all time.png (1200x695, 711K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty awkward trying to use it in a car, but the recoil isn't terrible.

>truck gun
>smart car

cats don't smoke

its a joke asshole
Im not going to use it in the car just store it in the car

You'd be better off using something with a better capacity and detachable magazines like a PCC or Carbine. Cruisers were great when all you had was a long 20" rifle, but that time is long gone.

Ive considered it but with how much the mags cost I cant afford it

I would suggest the chiappa honcho 410. You are gonna save space and money. At the ranges you will be operating at, 12 gauge has little advantage against people vs a decent 410 slug.

$500 all things said and done with a few magazines and you're out the door with an enjoyable carbine that you'll be eager to take to the range for a day instead of growing to resent a short shotgun. I have a stakeout, it gets old fast.

Im not looking for a fun gun Ive have my .22 for that I need something deadly to put in my car

If you can't have fun practicing with it then what's the point? Or are you of the mind that you can forget about it for 3 years then suddenly become an expert shot in the heat of the moment?

I guess you have a point but carbines are long and I dont want a pistol since I have one

Sounds better than "smart car gun."

How long is the shockwave?

About 25 inches but fuck the bird handle grip I want a pistol grip

It is a metaphor.

youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

Attached: garfield.jpg (600x178, 34K)

Then how long is the mossberg cruiser?

27 inches with a pistol grip

So you're saving 10 inches for the extra high capacity of 5 rounds, no stock, next to no spread, or velocity.

you can get an 8 shot variant plus a 20 gauge variant

15 rounds out of a standard capacity glock magazine. Plus a stock so you can shoulder it better and have an easier time aiming under stress.

I have a taurus and that works fine but I want a shotgun as its 10 time more effective

Not really, no.

than a 9mm pistol yes

9mms along with all other common pistol rounds have a rough 75% stoppage rate according to federal data. Your biggest concern in defensive shootings is hitting what you're aiming at and stocked weapons fare far better than ones without. Even with the short barrels you're not gaining any appreciable spread at defense distances.

I was going to use slug rounds so Im not worried about spread

Then you're worried about capacity, short stroking, and aiming under stress.

well the give me an under 30 inch carbine or rifle

Is your car only 30" wide? What's so magical about saving a few inches for sacrificing everything else?

its a smart car dude I need somewhere to put groceries too

I see.