Cool custom guns

Alright Jow Forums, let's see your customizations. Here's mine.
Stoeger Coach Gun Supreme in 12 gauge. Had a gunsmith chop down the stock and reshape the grip. Overall length 27 1/2 inches so still covered. Can't wait to take it out

Attached: 20190625_162314.jpg (3264x2448, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

academy.com/shop/pdp/mossberg-500-12-gauge-pump-action-shotgun-with-pistol-grip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus Christ, is it true that nobody on Jow Forums actually owns guns?

I only like guns ironically

I like the nickle plate

doesnt removing the stock make it a pistol regardless of oal

>not superior 10ga
yeet urself, fagit

Same stock just shortened. And no, I had a professional gunsmith do it and he's VERY strict with these kinds of laws

I looked. Couldn't find one cheap enough that it's worth cutting down

I somehow disagree. so anybody can chop the stock off there shotty
and as long as barrels are over 18 inches and oal is over 26 its legal?

Over 26 inches makes it a "firearm" not a pistol, regardless of stock or not. Same reason you can put a vfg on an AR "pistol with a long enough barrel

I have guns I just have stock ones though. I dont bother to modify my guns.

It's the exact same as when people put a pistol grip on a Mossberg 500 (or they're sold that way)

Most guns probably don't need it or are worth the money. This came from a cheap gun swap

Why doesn't somebody make a SxS "firearm" out of a fresh receiver from the factory with a wood bird's head grip? You could get the barrel length down considerably and it would look cooler.

academy.com/shop/pdp/mossberg-500-12-gauge-pump-action-shotgun-with-pistol-grip

I'd rather people start making short barrel over under's.

That literal question is what started this whole process

>I somehow disagree
There isn't any matter that requires an opinion. Your position is objectively fucking wrong - you don't get to "disagree". Retarded fucking zoomers.

>2k19
>coach gun
You can buy a derringer as well.

Looks good btw.

I can't post my custom guns on Jow Forums because someone will recognize them.

ITT
How to destroy a gun.
What you did to that gun is not custom work.
It’s an abomination

Since the receiver is so short, you would still need a pretty long barrel to hit 26 inches overall. If the barrel is any longer than 18 inches you might as well have a stock. For instance op’s gun could have a stock at its length. And a 26 inch side by side is a pretty big ass gun so it isn’t gonna look right as a your typical “sawed off”

Attached: 6AC9B5BC-6F9B-4E7C-BD30-8F9D9FE2FBCE.jpg (2680x1536, 1.49M)

Me too OP
I hand made a stock for my shotty but I lost a couple of parts. I think it came out great. I got made because the cheese grater broke before I could finish shaping the fore end

Attached: 122D5138-718E-4ED0-A1D9-4948A8BD2D34.png (1202x600, 845K)

I didn’t like how long the barrel was on my 700 and I wanted an SBR. So....
I went through a few blades cutting the barrel, but now it’s custom so should command a premium when I go to sell it.

Attached: 65C08FC8-7988-4EAA-8302-5B0F1CF3430B.jpg (1266x950, 80K)

Attached: 1556662088652.jpg (600x265, 38K)

Not bad

t. Boomer fudd
Really? Because we all know Stoegers are of such high quality that they should never be altered

So it's now a pistol grip? Shotguns need to come from the factory as is with a pistol grip, you cutting it down or swapping it changes it. So whatcha did was illegal, even if it was a Smith who did it.

As long as it still has a 26in OAL and a 18in barrel, then he's fine.

Attached: 100_2557.jpg (2048x1536, 900K)

I like pink.

Attached: 20190529_205439.jpg (4128x2322, 2.75M)

You're an idiot and don't know what you're talking about. Unless you're telling me that sporting goods retailers who sell Mossberg 500's that come with a pistol grip to swap out with the regular grip routinely break the law

v pretty

what plastic?

Whatcha gone do with the rest of that barrel?

you end up with a 18-20 inch barrel depending on how you cut the grip to meet 26 overall

ABS. Treated with MEK