Plz help I’m broke

.308 battle rifles for the poors? FALS are cool but I don’t want to give up my kidneys or short-shorts to buy one. Willing to pay $500-$1200 for one. Leave suggestions in the thread

Attached: 23D5103D-7B92-43DE-A605-E30316DBB5FC.jpg (750x556, 831K)

Get a PTR or C308 depending on how much you're gonna shoot it

Why dont you save your pocket money for another week and buy an Israeli DSA FAL for 1400?

The Palmetto State Armory PA-10.

Attached: the day santa went crazy.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

Cheap ar10 or a ptr if you want something old school.

Try Palmetto State Armory, when they restock their battle rifles.

Go on FAL Files. You'll find an FAL for around that price.

Who is this based old man

Ammo for a 308 BR ain't cheap poorfren

Join the RFB crew and be #bullpupgaaaang

Cringe

PSA PA-10. Get the lower with the 2-stage trigger and a free-floated upper. Less than $700

Anything to help a fellow FAL-fag out.
>figure out your monthly income
>if not, a job is necessary (unfortunately...)
>figure your monthly expenses
>set aside 15-20% of that for your FAL (but you will have to go without any other luxuries until you can get it)
>try and save for the max amount, or possibly 75%. Some fuckers will price gouge you.
>calculate your wait time
>find constructive, no cost ways to distract yourself for the time being (walking, going to a park, etc)

May the Gods bless you, comrade.

Ralph Elrod. The one who never deserved this.

well I on average shoot like 20-100 yards for rifle, and I’m not really looking for a rifle that can snipe an ant at 1000 yards so cheap Tula or some shit should work for me

PTR91.
Telling you now though, if you're a poorfag and don't want to spend a lot of money, getting a battle rifle isn't the best choice.

This. Unironically. Battle rifles are all brand name at this point. And the brand adds like 200 dollars to any pricetag.

>never deserved this
>threatened to kill neighbors over noise
>kills two officers over a defendable case with little evidence
>gets shot and gives up
> Jow Forums idolizing an autist
>ISHYGDDT

> Tula
The problem with russian ammo is it is garbage for accuracy. I suppose it doesn't matter at 20Y, but at 100Y I do my best and the shit prints up a 4" group leaving me saying WTF did I buy this shit for? Its literally more about making noise than hitting what I'm aiming at.
This is why I sold my 7.62 AK and my full size 5.45 AK but kept the 5.45 Krinkov. I know I'll only use it close up at pistol engagement distances.

does his piece of shit keep jamming?
did he never test his gun before?

I think he just sucks at reloading. The police report says he fired “dozens of rounds”. He’s just a faggot who mag dumped a couple squad cars

C308 won't fail you if you're willing to play with Lady luck. You can find them used for anywhere between 4 and 6 hundred dollars and new is like 700 with wood and all the amenities

Attached: 1561507760203.jpg (251x298, 24K)

make me

Attached: +_ab9da670afcb1426d2abdd058d890265.jpg (797x505, 68K)

Need to add in the price of a adjustable gas block. Psa ar-10s are horrifically overgassed.

Why thank you soon to be brother. And how accurate are FAL’s? I’ve heard that they’re like 3 MOA at best

FEDERAL ARMS FA91 .308

not him nor am i fal owner but 3MOA is standard among the big 3 battle rifles.

These are still out there.

Ammo is still cheap.

I've seen 762x54rs still for sale like everywhere and there are a few .308s kicking around. So far still under $1000. They are not impossible to get or overpriced following the embargo.

Attached: 20190625_210755.jpg (3230x1129, 2.16M)

>c308
no

EEEEEEEEE

>op makes thread asking for rifles within his small budget
>user recommends rifle within that budget
>dumb faggot user (you) will now argue the quality of the rifle compared to rifles out of ops budget
how are there gucci faggots like you in every single thread?

SAIGA 308

OP Here

thank you user

Me retard. What should I google to find this gun?

PTRs are in his stated budget and aren't made out of reheated garbage like the C308 is.

Just saw psa advertising their AR10 kits for 350. Add another 80 for their stripped lower and you're ready to rock.

I waited forever but I ended up snagging a complete lower for 150 and upper for 300. Battle rifle for 450. Just sign up for their email list.

Also, bear creek arsenal I'm slowly beginning to trust and they started doing ar10s.

Anyways, AR10s will definitely be you best bet. Just don't fall for the c308.

Molot VEPR

I think it’s a vepr

Not cheap anymore, son. Extra mags are like $60 a piece too.

yeah, but, how's their quality? I might snag one simply because they're cheap, but, is it more a 'kit' gun where I have to slowly replace everything to make it better, or should I look for a Smith MP10 on sale?

From what I’ve heard they’re kinda 50/50. You either get a great one that shoots sub MOA and can go thousands of rounds without cleaning, or you get a finicky piece of shit that shoots 4 MOA at best.

so, it's a MAS 49 with a pistol grip or a C308? No thanks then.

I'll save my shekels for something else then.

Another vote for the ptr. Mags are cheap compared to other BR's and it'll eat cheap steel cased ammo.

PSA ar10 is like $500, bear creek arsenal ar10 uppers are like $400, Smith and Wesson m&p 10 is about $850. PSA and s&w are both solid by all the reviews I've seen. IDK about the BCA upper but all the other reviews I've seen of their guns are pretty good so I can't imagine that one is any different

P T R

>AR10
the poorfag's .308

Go big or go home
Pic related: brought this 2 days ago

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-122252_Messenger.jpg (1080x2220, 612K)

I got my FAL for 550. Pretty sure someone was murdered with it but I don't care.

Does anyone know if Century FALs are any good? There's one built on an Imbel receiver near me for a little under $700.

Attached: qghk4uivbf521.png (1080x1920, 2.47M)

Nice gun. Name ? Made by which company ? What's the barrel length ?

Anyone know anything about the Radical Firearms RF-10? Cheapest ar10 ive seen.

>$500-$1200
>FALS are cool
So FAL.
Atlantic has DSA rifles for sale for around $1k all the time and they're pretty solid

Because he'll just end up getting the PTR anyways. It's not Gucci faggotry to tell people not to waste their money on garbage.

It's the ds arms sa58osw pistol. 11in

>funko pops
>shitty tattoo
>DSA potmetal reciever pistol "not-an-sbr
You are the pinnacle of zero taste and I can't really tell because you're likely posting a pic you put on Instagram; but if that's Ben Stiller on TV you should let your wife shoot you with your new gat.

user, battle rifles are honestly pretty shit and if you're looking for high- recoil action, I understand. But just understand FALs are stupidly expensive and while a G3/PTR-91 is by far your cheapest option for battle rifles; .308 is also pricey.

Go for an AKM for affordable recoil if anything. They don't have as much recoil as your standard battle rattle but they're much more affordable and recoil is still fun no matter how you spin it.

Attached: 20171024_012623.jpg (2560x1536, 912K)

>Century

Attached: trashman Jillette.jpg (650x429, 60K)

its going to be so fucking loud your ears will cry for days. use plugs and muffs, and a silencer.

>AKM for affordable recoil
What recoil? 5.45 doesnt have any. You either meant to say something else or, more likely, you're a noodle armed faggot.
That would explain why you dont like BRs

What's wrong with it though?

don't. i got one, it cycles like absolute shit and jams like a motherfucker. same thing, century on an imbel receiver, it's fucking garbage. get a ptr or something, anything else.

>AKM
>5.45
Oh look, a retard

Attached: 1503085702976.jpg (3280x2638, 1.02M)

Century has a long history of horribly made builds, especially their AK's, but the quality control is nearly as bad for the rest of their products.
Supposedly they've gotten better, but I still don't trust anything they make

Ptr makes the receivers for c308s you fucking turbofag. They are fine

What are the big 3 battle rifles? M14, FAL, G3?

Also for OP c308s have been 400-700 bucks recently. No idea if they’re any good though but the local bass pro has some nice ones with wood furniture

we have always idolised autists, after all, we sort of autists ourselves.

absolutely based rifle

Attached: 1539787972103.jpg (615x409, 98K)

what even is the point of a battle rifle? sell me on this meme pls

Looks cool, is fun.

PTR91, but make sure you actually physically inspect before buying. Some of them are coming cobbled together with fucked up tolerances so the charging handle gets jammed up.

An AR10 if you don't mind being a fag. They're a bit more expensive though and you likely won't be able to run cheap steel ammo.

>im broke but i want to spend the money i dont have to fulfill my (((desires)))
>im too white and i have no financial intelligence or discipline to control my spending so help me settle for a cheapo
Get a load of this fine jewish farm tool. No wonder your (((owners))) waltz over your nations

Attached: 6341DB69-94D1-4189-A829-B8FBE247DF2B.jpg (538x725, 160K)

A robust (if not AR) real fuckin NATO rifle for a decent price.

Basically for people who want a high caliber alternative to cucked intermediate caliber rifles.

To be fair, his neighbors were a pack of unruly niggers.

>zero art or family photos displayed
>junk all over the floor
you look like you live in a literal crack den

jesus you dudes go from zero to 14/88 in like one second apropos of nothing

bully fags bully for a reason. they feel bad for themselves

Nice bottom-tier version of the VEPR you've posted there.

Attached: 750_6779.jpg (6016x2289, 1.44M)

Fix your blinds and clean your house hobo

And century still assembles them. You don't seem to understand the problem here.

looks like he shot it 5-6 times and then had to manipulate it.

>get shot running in the open for no reason
>rifle keeps jamming
>hits nobody
>surrenders within a minute

Based?

There is no problem. They work fine 99% of the time. It's not rocket science building these things. The people who shit on them just have a admittedly well deserved hate boner for their AKs. I've run across dozens of C308s and all performed fine.

t. Century employee

You're retarded or a shill. These rifles are out together like shit, from bottom of the barrel CETME parts kits that were raped by Spanish conscripts for a quarter century or more. They're garbage.

C308 is fine. All the memes about their quality are just regurgitated from circa 2005 when they had sketchy contractors assembling rifles with questionable QC. Any new production stuff (after production restarted circa 2012 using the "C308" model) works just fine. The barrel and receiver are even made by PTR.

> T. c308 owner

Story here?

No it's not, you fucking shill, Century can't weld for shit and can't stamp for shit, just because PTR (allegedly) hands them a receiver doesn't mean they're going to put the things together well at all.
I've heard reported accuracy from as good as 1MOA to +5MOA, from various people, which suggests to me that like usual, Century has no fucking consistency with their builds.

That "cheap" Tula is going to be sixty cents a round and going up

Am I the only one here who doesn't trust PSAs AR10? I love their AR15s but I've seen so much shit about their AR10s (even gen 2) being a hit or miss

never buy tula in magnum calibers either. shits pure garbage expands way too much.

Makes more boom than an intermediate caliber rifle

Some guys just like the long range and extra recoil. And the guns tend to be longer and slimmer, which appeals to certain people's aesthetics.

saiga 308’s are 600-1k on gunbroker.

He killed two deputies you moron.

>surrenders with hands up after being shot

>outrage he wasn't shot and killed, not because he shot cops, but because he was white

Wonder if they saw the dashcam vid or just what the news told them happened

Who tried to arrest him under false charges