Gentlemen

Gentlemen,

My plan is to only buy ONE 9mm Pistol.

I want this to be a metal pistol.

This Pistol is to last my entire life.

It will see most of it's use as a range gun, but possibly have a place for home defense.

I have narrowed it down to the following 3 pistols:

Sig p226 Legion

CZ Shadow2

Beretta\Wilson Combat 92G

Help me decide.

Attached: WhichOne.jpg (1129x861, 177K)

Go shoot them all then decide.

glock 19

>my plan is to only buy one

Oh sweet child. You sweet sweet innocent child.

I want to, the local range has a p226 for rent that I plan to shoot this weekend..

The owner of another gun shop said I could shoot his SP-01 but it isn't a shadow.

No idea where I could find the Wilson combat 92g to shoot, but I like it aesthetically the best of all 3.

My brother has a glock 19 and I don't like it very much. I hate how glocks look. The only thing I like about them is how utilitarian they are, but aesthetics and feel means a lot to me and I don't like either on the glock.

Also if I was gonna get one i'd get a g17

your shit’s all retarded. come back in 10 years once your balls have dropped so you can have a productive conversation

The beretta is going to be the most durable and reliable long term. The shadow might shoot better.

What, little user cant have an opinion you fucking commie?

Beretta LTT

i think youll be fine with any of those. they each have slightly different "flavors" but the fact is if you bought one of them and told me "i just got this X and i really like it", id believe you. meaning theyre all decent guns.
if you can, try to handle them in person. you might not be able to find the specific editions youre looking for but handle their base models in store. im certain youll find some things you like and dislike about each.
>tl;dr
theres no wrong answer

>Wants the best
>"But da best ishn't cool enuf 4 me an my epic gamer frens to tuch pps over"
Alright faggot

He never asked for the best you fucking retard. He asked for advice on a metal handgun, last I fucking checked G19 does not fit those parameters.

Doesn't make him less of a fag

I'll try to handle them all. Hopefully shoot as many as I can before I drop that $$

I think they're all around the same price.

Are you autistic or what? If I was buying a polymer pistol I would have included a glock in my top 3 choices and then your comment would have been valid, but apparently you can't read.

>I'm a fudd and think muh STEEL FRAME is superior but I dun wanna get bullied on 4chins wahhh

Well fuck, when you put it that way I guess I should get the glock.

This. Also, buy it directly from Langdon Tactical and ask them to look it over for you. I've read too many complaints about Wilson Combat sending out some trainwrecks. Apparently the quality control at the new Tennessee plant is pretty bad and Wilson isn't doing much of a quality control check themselves. At least this is what the folks on the Beretta board are saying.

>gets BTFO because Glock fags can't read for shit. Reverts to muh fudd ad homs

Never change Jow Forums

Attached: 1539276151599.gif (202x360, 2.19M)

most ranges have a m9/92 available
the wilson combat shit just a trigger job and match parts that will make it feel smoother overall

Go back to you know where

If you buy a CZ, buy a lot of springs. I've broken two trigger return springs on my CZ-85, the only handgun I've broken a spring on. Not like it's a hard fix, just mentioning it. Also buy Nill grips, they are amazing.

Don’t ruin it for him. Let him have his innocence while he can.

The Sig is the classiest of the three. That grey finish looks so good.

I'd personally go for a P220 Legion in 10mm, but I understand why some people prefer 9.

It's perfectly reasonable. I'd sell everything but my P2000sk and AR-10 if it weren't for my grandparents rifles (can't get rid of family heirlooms).

I have shot all three. I own the WC Beretta. Just love the feel of the Beretta. It's a great shooter especially if you get it action tuned. The only draw back to all three is how big they are and their cost. Don't want to have Tyrone steel one of those out of your car while you are at work. My WC is a safe queen.

s&w 59 series you little bitch
>sig
shit taste
>cz shadow 2
cool gun but doesn't have the same attitude as its near-identical CZ counterparts
>92
the rail ruins it

Attached: 3.jpg (800x594, 99K)

CZ75 P01

Literally everything else is a compromise

Put your glock in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Get the Beretta

The Wilson combat, no question.

>last his whole life
>gun that has been discontinued for years
Spare parts will dry out if they haven’t already

Cz will break parts on you very quickly such as roll pins and trigger springs making your gun unable to fire. The design is shit its not a ccw or HD pistol, it's a range pistol.

Sig used to be good but their current quality is questionable.

Get the beretta 92. Best pistol out of the 3 by far.

Roll pins, too.

>Beretta\Wilson Combat 92G
this is your best option from the ones you listed.

Seems like the general census here is to go with some type of Beretta maybe I'll look into that LTT place.
I really like the aesthetic of the Wilson combat though.

The CZ P-01 does look really badass though too now that I checked it out.

>CZ
>Literally everything else is a compromise
kek'd fucking hard.

Attached: 1535238588464.jpg (535x392, 125K)

Why do you only want one 9mm pistol user?

CZ parts break in the first 5 rounds. You'll need a constant supply of springs and pins that need to be changed out every magazine.

LTT is good
Wilson Combat is also good
You can’t go wrong with either OP, choose whichever makes your penis the hardest

I just have other types of guns I am interested in.

I have my eye on a few other types of guns (mostly rifles)

If it is not the only 9 I ever get it will probably at least be the only 9mm I get for the next 5-10 years and I may never get one another one if am happy with the first one I get..

For example I have a S&W 686 and I don't see the need to ever get another .357 revolver, I would like to find that same type of quality in the 9mm I get.

I'd go with the CZ, not necessarily the Shadow 2, but definitely one of the CZ75's.

Attached: SP-01.png (800x558, 310K)

P226 not even a real debate

The Willy Combats are overrated. If it absolutely has to be one of those 3 and you won't consider alternatives then the Shadow is going to be the best range option but the 226 will be the best for anything else.

OP I hope you take this advice only and ignore everything else in the thread

Why would anyone every be set for a single gun for life? I mean, if you don't like it, then sell it and get something else. Do you plan on becoming a prohibited person down the line thus unable to legally get a replacement or something?

I myself favor the Beretta.

I like the CZ personally, but if I had to pick just one handgun for the rest of my life it would be a Glock 17. Not because there aren't better guns, but because they are reliable, simple, easy to maintain, and abundant to the point where anything you could imagine is compatible with it.

retarded fudd

If you're gonna buy a 92, get a LanTac

Do you even know what that word means newfag?

>newfag

cringe lol

>the rail ruins it
>sig is shit taste

you're a fudd dumb retard. dumb boomer retard. dumb steel frame boomer 1911 fudd retard.

Makes sense. Love the 686, my grandad has a pre-hillary hole one and it's fantastic to shoot.

Learn the definition of words before you use them moron.

boomer mad? boomer fudd retard mad? sigs are based and you are cringe!

>he has rails on his pistols
whoa there sheepdogs, don't shoot, I surrender.

Attached: you.jpg (2000x1265, 1.92M)

>i will buy only one
i said this about 5 years ago. 38 funs later and ive decided to stop saying that.

Of the ones you’ve listed I’d pick the Wilson 92G hands down. Look into the Langdon Tactical 92 if you want another custom 92 option.

I love my P226 but I’m not a fan of the Legion line. I really love my CZ Shadow 2, but I just love Berettas more.

Not OP but bought an accushadow 2 today. Pretty fuckin sweet

Of those the Beretta will last the longest.

The CZ Shadow 2 will definitely be the most accurate of the bunch, mainly because of the hand fit barrel bushing that eliminates all the slop. It’s a competition gun.

It’s not the same gun as the other two, which are meant to deliver perfect reliability in adverse conditions and won’t shoot as sweetly. So what do you need?

beretta 92 has an aluminum frame actually as I believe the p226 is as well

I’ll add that if combat/self defense/etc is the game then the Beretta is hands down the best. I don’t think there is a handgun out there as reliable as the 92fs. It’ll always eat whatever you feed it, because it doesn’t even need a barrel ramp: Barrel doesn’t tilt downwards, and rounds enter the chamber straight from the mag.

>some people
most people who understand that out of a handgun, putting more rounds on target matters more than muh stahping power

Find a 92fs/M9 to try out. If you like it well enough, you'll probably like the Wilson Combat more. Or you may decide to save some money and just buy the regular Beretta and slowly upgrade it with parts from Beretta like the G conversion or D spring/metal trigger kit or even from WC themselves

If not this,
the CZ. I own a P226 Legion and damn that shadow 2 is nice. The steel frame has some heft to it in comparison to the alloy.

Oh good point. Though I didn't actually replace that, just got a Cajun Gun Works solid pin. No complaints with it.

Of the 3? I'd go with the CZ.
My opinion doesn't fucking matter though because it's a handgun and all of them will both work fine and kill niggers dead. Shoot them all and then decide for yourself.

Beretta > Old Sig > CZ >>>>>>>> new Sig

All fine choices, this is really just going to come down to personal preference.

Pretty much this.

I had it narrowed down to the same 3 for my most recent purchase. I got the Beretta mostly because I think it's cool and I grew up watching Lethal Weapon and Die Hard (fuck you, it was my purchase). You hardly ever hear anything but good things about Beretta.

OP here I'm thinking of going with the same thing. Now I'm trying to decide between the brigadier, centurion, or LTT elite.. I wasnt aware of all the beretta configs.

>My plan is to only buy ONE 9mm Pistol.
lol good luck with that

This... there is no greater self-deception
One day, you're you sit behind the desk at work and start asking yourself "for God's sake, why I need pile of 3.500rounds of 5,45x39 under my bed?" And then the same day, you lie in bed and think and suddenly a panic attack because there is ONLY 3.500rounds of 5,45 under your bed ...and this is definitely not enough.

Attached: 1554702240182.png (768x643, 778K)

Sorry for typo I'm on my phone waiting for contractor company in front of our customer pland and have huge urge to poop...

mfw I have ammo for pistols I dont even own.

I dont even know anymore. I have like 900 38special rounds. 1k 7.62x39, 200 12ga 00 buck, 1500 rounds of 9mm, two boxes of shitty tulammo .357 that I will never shoot because they're garbage. 4 boxes of 5.7x28 2 boxes of 45acp,600 5.56 nato. I know this is small time, but half of those ammo types I dont even own guns for them anymore. I just bought the shit because it was cheap and thought I would get a gun someday in that caliber

Attached: rtwkvnlvu8ly.png (560x896, 263K)

Get the P226.
Not carbon steel, stainless.

Sig In SAO

I planned on only buying one handgun and now ill probably buy a beretta in the next year or so since i already have a glockamole

sig p226 and shadow 2 are both used and loved by target shooters at my range and shooting 25/50 yard is no big deal with them. the beretta would give you the impression that it's a good gun too, but from my experience it's not accurate enough to shoot competitions at 25/50 yards. however that may not be relevant to you if you plan to shoot 7/10 yards.

86 that exetershitsauer
your real choice is between the beretta and CZ
only handled a a 92 that had work done once(didnt shoot it) but it was pretty nice

I wouldn't get a shadow for the sole reason that it's an out of the box race gun, esp compared to your other two picks. czcustom.com exists, and you can find a less specialized option there, though, desu, an SP01 tac with a couple cajun parts installed to your liking will get you the perfect lifetime pistol
>caveat
CZ's have minimal slide grip area for manipulation, the tradeoff being, you can ride your thumbs high and tight for shot control

Attached: 00.gif (500x281, 1.45M)

fpbp

What fits your hand? What points naturally? This will decrease felt recoil and increase your ability to hit targets. There's no formula here. You can make anything work with time. But if you want one gun, handle, rent, and use several and get the one that fits you best.

HK USP 9

Okay, wristlet

9x18

The only 9mm you will ever need that will out live your great grand kids

Attached: 9-мм_пистолет_Макарова_с_патронами.jpg (1200x966, 180K)

Unpopular opinion, but cz.

Close second beretta

Agreed, get a g19 you fuckhead.

The chad star modelo b, a 1911 clone that is actually better than a 1911

Attached: PhotoPictureResizer_190626_204802058_crop_1080x666.jpg (1080x666, 81K)

9x25 Dillon is still technically 9mm so you need a glock 20 and a conversion barrel you're welcome.

There are not other pistols with the fuckton of accessories like the G17. Literally none, long barrels stocks, carbine kits, etc. If you are going to get just one pistol get. G17 G3.

glocks are overpriced mediocre guns that can get beat up. reliability wise, they're pretty good, but unless you're a youtube-famous faggot cramming poundcake into the receiver, that doesn't mean everything. an average gun with garbage sights, trigger, and lego-grade ergonomics for an above average price.

get the cz, op.

How exactly is it better than a new STI Trojan in 9mm

Beretta/Wilson Combat 92G.

The gun is refined, w/ custom features & modern specs that make it useful as well as beautiful.

The Beretta 92 series is one of those guns that I believe that every serious collector or shooter should eventually own. Out of the model choices currently available, the Wilson Combat 92G Brigadier Tactical is a fantastic custom pistol that will not disappoint.

>Aesthetics are the most important factor for the One firearm I will own and will have to trust my life to

Then you've already made a critical failure and have put your life in jeopardy.

My EDC and my range gun.
I have EDC the Shadow 2. It is a heavy bitch.
Shadow line CZ's don't have roll pins retaining the firing pin. They use a retention plate.
Only weakness is the trigger return spring but CZ Custom sells an improved material trigger return spring good for 20k pulls and a heavier than stock trigger return spring for a heavier SA trigger pull for EDC use.
I recently looked at a Beretta Elite LTT.
Very nice gun for about $200 less than the CZ Shadow 2 and nearly a pound lighter.
Factory trigger was as good as the factory stock CZ Shadow 2.
Shadow 2 trigger has more options to make it lighter or even SA only but you say you wanted dual use.
For dual use I am going to get a Beretta for myself since I currently don't own a Spaghetti Blaster and the light weight , good trigger, good sights, available 18 round MecGar magazines, lots of holster options, would make it a good full size EDC option to replace my alloy framed Canik/TriStar L-120 CZ75 clone in that role.
I may give the Canik to my oldest Stepson, after replacing the roll pin and trigger return springs with upgraded parts.
It already has a polish job and CGW internals.
It was a fun project gun to learn CZ style lockwork tuning.

Attached: 3-23-19 025.jpg (1919x1836, 2.87M)

buy a west german p226

get a Rex Zero instead of the p226

Attached: 06071913383.jpg (1512x2016, 1.22M)

Nice looking gun.
Is it factory ready for optics?