Build me an ar k

PIECE BY PIECE

Attached: C1808AA8-B0A9-4548-BFC9-A713A88506A7.jpg (632x485, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smithtactics.com/products/the-lightning-bolt-release
gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/02-128-16541-047
larue.com/products/larue-ultimate-ar-15-upper-kit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy an AK instead

Attached: 3DA21458-36C4-403B-9078-6E40E74CAE5D.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Suck a dick and do it yourself, fag.

Get a PSA they're the best AK AR ever made!
>AR standing for assault rifle 15

buy psa

Attached: nod.gif (260x400, 349K)

PSA or Aero. Upgrade as you like. Spend money on a BCG and your barrel.

24” barrel with a pistol brace.

Ok.

>dead air flash hider
>rock creek 16" mid length barrel
>Aero Precision m4e1 threaded upper
>Geissele Mk 14 rail
>Geissele Super Gas block (included with rail)
>You're Fucked dust cover
>LMT MARS L Lower
>Geissele SSA-E trigger
>Toolcraft Nickel Boron BCG
>B5 sopmod stock
>PWS endplate
>Magpul K2 grip
>the rest of your small parts get from PSA or whoever is cheapest because they're all the same shit

Get a colt or bcm prebuilt AR

>get a colt
worst advice

Copy and paste 02-128-16541-047 into your search bar, hit enter, click the first link, give CC information, pick up from FFL. Done.

Buy a 80% lower, mil spec upper and mil spec parts.
Don’t forget your m16 jig for your (mil spec parts) if you catch my drift

>it's an AR build thread

Attached: here comes some shit.gif (421x360, 1.87M)

You're retarded. Colt is quality, literally made ars for the military, have great resale value. You get a proven product with colt. Go fuck off with your gay custom shit söyboy

Smiths tactics lightning bolt release
smithtactics.com/products/the-lightning-bolt-release

Colt makes good shit they just don't make anything interesting.

You should feel bad for giving such terrible advice. What if he actually listened to you?

At the very least, even if that weren't an overpriced rifle you could easily build cheaper, he should shop around for it.
gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/02-128-16541-047
Here it is $500 cheaper.

>colt is quality
Colt was quality
>literally made ars for the military
I shot those ARs, the civilian market does it better in every single way, every single individual part of the rifle, better and cheaper.

Go back to arfcom
>muh resale value
Some people buy rifles to shoot, not to hold onto for a month until their wife finds out and forces them to sell them. You absolute cuckold.

Though some of what you said is true, you aren't giving good advice steering someone to a Colt in today's market. A 6920 is barely better, if at all better, than most $600-$800 factory ARs yet costs a few hundred dollars more. This is not to say their product is bad, it just isn't a good value. You get nothing but the roll mark for your money.

>I am onions: the post

I'm sorry I made you made, Oltanon. It'll be ok, after you finish selling your Olt I'm sure your wife will let you buy another one if you behave.

I'd argue the choice is not bad, maybe selecting the first link was not the best advice but it's a good rifle with an awesome feature set out of the box. At ~$1500, it's tough to beat.

You can buy all the custom gay ass bullshit you want you little queer, makes no difference in actual performance. You custom ar fags really think you can buy skill, kill yourself pussy

And a PSA, ruger or S&W customer will still outshoot you lmaoooo

Imo this is a meme product that will form bad habits.
You should have muscle memory developed to the point that you smack the bolt release after seating mag.
If you’re used to never smacking a bolt release on reload because you have trained with one of these, if could lead to bad habits. JMO.
Like how you should learn to drive a manual before automatic transmission.

It is a good rifle, this build here blows it out of the fucking water though.
And even if you're uncomfortable with building, a Larue
larue.com/products/larue-ultimate-ar-15-upper-kit/
Comes in at under a thousand dollars and is incredibly good. At least that DD is one of the ones that comes with a Geissele. At $1500, it's not bad. Buying it direct from DD is pants on head retarded though.

Show me a Colt, any Colt, that can do sub 1/2 MOA groups. Until then, remember to do your part to keep Colt afloat as their contracts dwindle to their superior competition and their civilian market sales dry up even further.

Eh, agree to disagree I suppose.

Listen you retarded queer. Colt ARs are right around 1 MOA. That's pretty fucking accurate for the purposes of a semi auto rifle firing an intermediate cartridge. Colt makes an accurate, reliable, proven rifle with a respected name. Whether your gay ass rifle that costs 2x as much is 3/4MOA while mine is 1MOA doesnt make any difference. Equipment doesnt buy skill retard. If I want a submoa rifle I have 308 rifles for that where i can actually take advantage of it since it reaches out farther. Keep assembling your gay Lego toys cuck, it doesnt make you competent.

it's ok user, I wish it was 20 years ago too. I can't really blame you.

Attached: colt a shit.png (1219x864, 1.38M)

>Colt ARs are right around 1 MOA
-t. guy that shoots colts

Attached: 2FBB3587-F86E-4ACC-82B3-9FE5711072DB.jpg (1153x823, 577K)

It's not 1968 anymore, gramps.

Attached: colt pasta.png (1867x710, 235K)

>LMT enhanced bolt
>POF enhanced Bolt carrier
>POF dictator gas block w/ rifle length gas block
>POF renegade rail
>Daniel Defense Mk 12 SPR profile barrel
>Vortex flash hider
>Smiths tactics Lightning bolt release
>Triggertech trigger
>Smiths tactics battle bar
>JP enterprises captured buffer spring
>BCM gunfighter chargring handle
> Luth AR stock
And I guess milspec everything else

Attached: 1559865480335.jpg (632x485, 53K)

cringe

Attached: unbelievable.jpg (800x800, 93K)

>16" middy Aero M4E1 upper
>Aero M4E1 lower
>K2+
>SL-K
>whatever optic floats your boat
Why would you piece together everything like that?
>Toolcraft BCG
Literally OEM, just buy from whoever.

>Why would you piece together everything like that?
Because it's called performance, retard. I'm not normally one to shit on Aero, they're great at their pricepoint, but god damnit user, Aero is kinda out of their league compared to that parts list. If you know literally anything about ARs, you should know what a rock creek barrel is, or why you'd want a Geissele trigger instead of the one that comes in an Aero precision lower.
>k2+
>buying rubberized bullshit
Jesus fucking christ user.
>sl-k
It's ok, I don't like the side lever shit though.
>just buy from whoever.
Toolcraft is the ones making them for whoever. Wait for PSA to have them on sale.

also, the thread literally calls for an AR built piece by piece. Just how illiterate are you?

>performance
Lmao. Yes having some particular handguard decreases your vertical recoil 10%. Yes Geissele triggers are good, but I can shoot just as well with Mr. Oem's nickel polished mil-spec trigger. And I'm sure Rock Creeks (Mom and Pop barrel shop? Doubt that honestly) are good, just like Kreigers or Green Mountains are good, but the rest of the build sounds like it's a typical carbine build, not a match rifle, you arent going to be putting good enough ammo through it to see the difference. The BA barrel in my Aero upper shoots ~1 MOA with IMI 77gr, but the Silver Bear I usually put through it does maybe ~4. I guarantee a more expensive barrel will do just as shit.
>hating on rubberized
Here is how I know you dont shoot. I wish every surface I come in contact with was rubberized. Its fucking hot here in Bama and every human/polymer interface develops a nice layer of sweat lube.

Build you an ark? Is there a storm coming?

>Yes Geissele triggers are good, but I can shoot just as well with Mr. Oem's nickel polished mil-spec trigger
No, you can't.
>And I'm sure Rock Creeks (Mom and Pop barrel shop? Doubt that honestly) are good
Yeah, less than half-MOA good
>not a match rifle
Why? Because it doesn't have a 20" barrel it doesn't need or retardo skeletonized parts?
>the Silver Bear I usually put through it does maybe ~4 I guarantee a more expensive barrel will do just as shit.
Well congratulations, you figured out a less than 1/2 MOA stainless barrel isn't really about shooting steelcase. I'll be damned.

Just because you don't have a use for it doesn't mean it doesn't have a purpose.

there's too many damn barrel manufacturers and I don't want to order a custom barrel. what about the criterion hybrid or larue stealth or that tier of barrels, who's got the best barrel in that realm I can order right now and not have to machine

Attached: 1510287611499.png (1010x576, 1.01M)

and that'll last a long fucking time and never do more than 1 MOA with decent ammo, I don't care about getting 1/7 MOA or whatever

Haha long boi

Attached: 5071_1_.jpg (650x637, 47K)