Jow Forums Movies

ITT: Movies that are Jow Forums and movie pitches

Attached: 985815797_o.jpg (520x369, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h-r9Q-YItnk
youtube.com/watch?v=z5wHKJF7Oog
youtube.com/watch?v=3bozxgVQ9m0
youtube.com/watch?v=xNA-O492aVw
youtube.com/watch?v=x5aqQ6fqNxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q8IlXA4ArPg
the-poz-button.zencast.website/episodes/61
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One of the best Jow Forums movies I’ve seen is Hardcore Henry
A good mix of gunplay, Russian memes, and (shitty) one liners.
The plot is baby mode, but still an amazing movie.

>Yellow Birds
>Master and Commander
>Blood Diamond
>Tuntematon Sotilas
>Tears of the Sun
>Patriot's Day (kind cheesy on the patriot stuff but bredi gud overall)
>Children of Men
>Wind River
>Der Untergeng (Downfall)

Attached: monolit.jpg (2248x2376, 586K)

youtu.be/h-r9Q-YItnk

Attached: 1556021014038.jpg (1077x1063, 686K)

T-34 (2018) is out on most torrent/streaming sites. It's great.

Attached: 1542300081558.jpg (400x571, 82K)

>Unavailable video
Good job, faggot

>Wind River

Deliverance is pretty good mix of /out/ and Jow Forums

You don't capitalize the k.

The entry in Jow Forumsino AF

*intro is

Red Dawn

Attached: wolverines.jpg (1036x1390, 294K)

Vigilante (1982)
youtube.com/watch?v=z5wHKJF7Oog
And most of the vendetta movies of the 80s

Attached: vigilante.jpg (730x476, 515K)

Seconded (thirded?)

Hard Boiled
youtube.com/watch?v=3bozxgVQ9m0

Attached: hard-boiled.jpg (2722x1781, 774K)

This movie was meant to be blatantly anti gun

What shit taste you only listed two good movies

Falling Down is bluepilled af. It just disguises itself as redpilled but is the opposite.
>Makes white guy look nuts
>Gunz r bad okay
>makes white supremacist guy look like shit.
Hate this film and those who shill it.

Death of the author. The movie kikes meant it that way but the premise of the movie connected with the audience beyond the narrative.

Before John Woo got bought off by Hollywood.
youtube.com/watch?v=xNA-O492aVw

It does not make him look nuts, most people side with the main character. There is no message that guns are bad in the movie at all. And yes it makes the white supremacist guy look like a fat, uneducated, neverserved virgin who's annoying and illogical. Which is pretty accurate to real life.

Poltards just get triggered by the movie cause it made nazis look bad in a pretty accurate way. Truth hurts pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5aqQ6fqNxQ

Attached: deathwish3.jpg (500x342, 41K)

>>makes white supremacist guy look like shit.

It was a pretty accurate depiction of a poltard desu

It would seem that the propaganda has worked quite well on you.
>truth hurts pussy
Apparently you are the one triggered by my insult of your favorite film.

Attached: 1553314729668.jpg (388x425, 48K)

Works for me, turn off your VPN retardo

Unironically, Falling down is like a bad acid trip.

If you're looking for a TV series to watch, you should check out Justified. The main character is what we all aspire to be skill wise, there's a Jow Forumsommando ex sniper deputy, and the main antagonist loves to blow shit up. It's on prime and is definitely worth a watch.

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-105030_Chrome.jpg (1079x715, 366K)

Fuck off fag. Hard Target and Face/Off were fun.

Attached: sic.jpg (660x350, 34K)

>Timothy Olifant
Damn, I remember him in Hitman. That's a fun movie. Dumb as hell, but fun.

still love this show

>How could you do this to me, Henry!
EZ

Sexy half asian half eastern euro women

The interaction between D-FENS and the surplus store owner is exactly how Jow Forums feels about Jow Forums

Too bad that scene was so ham-fisted and didn't add anything to the movie. It was entirely made to appease the kikes, including the cartoonish Zyklon can collecting nazi guy.

Fite me, cock gobbler

I think is underrated just how much effort went into replicating the otherwise unavailable Soviet equipment. In particular, the mock KLMK camo Charlie Sheen is wearing.

John Wick

Welcome To Lieth
it has a few Jow Forums elements and also gives an interesting view into parts of rural america and how its affected by modern politics

Attached: 1276868345.jpg (980x551, 281K)

depends on your point of view, when I watched it I thought the dude was based as fuck and just decided not to take shit anymore

>>Makes white guy look nuts
They have him do unreasonable things. He does however remain a human and relatable person with pretty human and relatable reasons and reasoning behind him, which cause him to spiral from bad to worse.
>>Gunz r bad okay
They made them look pretty cool, desu. Nearly comical.
And the understandable shit the dude was in, the blame is put on him using them.
>>makes white supremacist guy look like shit.
They ARE shit.

What the fuck, have you even watched the movie?

Attached: zizek.png (640x466, 216K)

I'm surprised no one has said this yet along with Come and See

Attached: das-boot-vintage-movie-poster-original-german-a1-23x33-992.jpg (995x1458, 500K)

D-FENS isnt the hero or villain hes just a troubled guy and white supremacists are bigger shit heads in real life.

Jow Forums opinion on Preacher?
After The Walking Dead turned into a shitshow, it was the show I binged on for a awhile

youtube.com/watch?v=q8IlXA4ArPg

It's included on a list, the list is in the webiste that comes in the board's sticky

>and huwhite supremacists are bigger shit heads in real life.
Have you met many? How many are there anyway? What's the difference between one of those and a regular huwhite male?

Attached: huwhite.jpg (1200x775, 61K)

>They ARE shit.
Again, have you met any? I haven't. What is a huwhite supremist and why do they bother you so much compared to black, jewish or latino supremacists or gangbangers and the cartels
Why just them? Where does this moralfagging comes from? Where do you get the stones to grandstand about white supremacy on the internet from?

>master and commander
based

It was surprisingly not bad for a goofy action flick. That and Judge Dredd were way better movies than they should have been.

Heat. If only for being the first movie with tacticool reloads.

Attached: Heat.jpg (1899x789, 358K)

that has got to be the gayest jacket i've ever seen

> The Poz Button 55 - Falling Down
the-poz-button.zencast.website/episodes/61

>Slow motion BS
>Concusion doesn't kill anyone
>T-34 survives fire from KwK 43 and higher
It's just more Russian Bullshit making a mockery of their own history.
Why are slavshits so dumb?
They have genuine good war stories but they keep making fantasy bullshit when the real deal would make for a better movie and have more impact.

Agreed. Love this show. He was good on Deadwood also and Hitman.

Attached: im-gonna-make-columbine-look-like-a-fucking-joke-30732904.png (500x414, 100K)

skip to 7:40 for them to start talking about the movie.

This character was badass, based on Mike Vining Jeffrey Donovan is an underrated actor.

Attached: js7bwnoz8j021.jpg (1280x848, 649K)

>that scene where he kills a tank with a katana

Attached: stonebridge crowd control.webm (853x480, 2.26M)

It's pretty obvious what it is about:
> In an interview less than a week before the Falling Down's release, screenwriter Ebbe Roe Smith gave his interpretation of what the movie was about. "To me, even though the movie deals with complicated urban issues, it really is just about one basic thing: The main character represents the old power structure of the U.S. that has now become archaic, and hopelessly lost. And that way, I guess you could say D-FENS is like Los Angeles. For both of them, it's adjust-or-die time ..."
And if you missed the point, D-FENS dresses like a character out of the 50s. It's a not so sympathetic take on the displacement of huwhite America.

>Again, have you met any?
That was my first post in this thread, but yes, I have.
>why do they bother you so much compared to black, jewish or latino supremacists or gangbangers and the cartels Why just them?
They all bother me, because they're usually insufferable assholes who keep returning to their obsessions often and regularly enough to set your clock by. It pops up every other topic you talk with them. Admittedly, I've met one exception, but he's more of a boomer who just likes to talk shit when drunk and doesn't really openly give a shit when sober.

Why are you so fuckin' sensitive about it, that you have to start derailing an entire thread?

The double standard is just fascinating. Unlike real gangs and cartels, LARPing neon-nazis are not a threat to anyone outside prison. Yet people only feel bold enough to make a fuss about them. Old dudes using insensitive terms aren't nazis, neither are the white kids posting frog memes.

So why is that when you could just ignore them? Does it make you feel brave? Did you risk anything? It doesn't make sense.

just watched the first half of the first episode, holy fuck it is garbage. shit acting and shit effects.

Because they're fags.

Yes good. The conditioning is working. The opposition would never educate themselves. Only the right side knows anything. Keep watching our movies. Goiym.

Also as far as tactics not too terrible, Armored Column ambush scene comes to mind. Also people seem to interpret the movie as just "RA RA MUH STARS AND STRIPES" when there is a decent amount of humanization of the enemy throughout the movie, I.E. sight seeing tour takedown, Cuban adviser, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple other scenes.

All in all WOLVERINES!/10

White supremacists are the only group everyone is allowed to hate without any repercussion. It's amazing seeing them double down acting like they're rebelling against the machine.
I've never met one but this is the kind of bullshit that make me want to give credit to huwhite supremists for standing tall when it's the only opinion that could get you in real trouble.

One's a zombie before you kill them the other isn't

see

Kelly’s Heroes, especially Oddball for
>carries luger
>blasts music from improvised speakers on tank
>hiding caliber of gun to make his seem bigger
>probably doing drugs while in combat
>wants to be left alone and live free with hippy french women
>buys/steals tiger tank and wears panzer commanders jacket

Attached: 885A06AA-A706-4FB3-AF8B-EEAA684C0907.jpg (612x792, 51K)

Keep tossing those strawmen and assumptions around. Perhaps you'll eventually hit something meaningful.

Attached: 1445982440638b.jpg (527x668, 102K)

Gonna say come and see gets thrown out due to it's propaganda roots. The laughing drunk Nazis torching a church full of civvies for the Lulz, and the commander taking a photo with the POV character come to mind. By all means make a film about the rampant warcrimes on the eastern front, but at least try a little to hide your bias.

Das Boot?

Sorry meant "Come and Sea". "Das Boot" is a terrific example of a decently non-biased War movie, shows the horror faced by those sailors as well as the horror they could inflict.

Do you want a pat on the back for talking shit about over the top fiction neo-nazis? Come on, it's pretty funny.

>Jow Forums movies
>post literal incel shit
Damn bro you must be so deep.

You do realize how a pilot episode works right?

For a bunch of teenage edgelords, Jow Forums sure are thin skinned.

What a massive faggot.

Nobody is defending the nazi guy, just saying the scene feels forced. Aren't nazis supposed to deny the holocaust instead of collecting Zyklon B cans?
I wouldn't be surprised if that scene came from the director - a jewish gay guy - and not the writer. It feels out of place.

>Jow Forums
This board is dead.

>world of tanks the movie

W O L V E R I N E S

Attached: download_20190214_161143.jpg (1280x720, 323K)

I'd wager that the dollars trilogy is pretty Jow Forumsino

Attached: dollars-more-01.jpg (620x363, 145K)

Like basically all russian movies this one is completely retarded

>btfo by evangelion reaction image

The first season was a mess because some idiot tried to force it into the 'police procedural case of the week' bullshit. You could honestly just start with Season 2 where the show focuses on a much broader plot.

i dont know why people masturbate to this character he honestly wasn't that cool. is it just because of the fucking border gate scene?

literally nobody cares what you think
if you want validation go back to plebbit

Answer the question. Where do moralfags get the confidence to talk so much shit about muh white supremacy boogeyman in terms they'd never use against actual, legit threats or non-white loonies?
Even though I've never seen one irl, so called huwhite supremists are at least have the balls to go against the grain, nu-moralfags are worse than new 90s Christucks sperging out on D&D nerds.

Because he managed to pull off the high speed nerd look. I was disappointed he was such a minor character after seen that pic all over Jow Forums.

It's because this is the best Burn Notice episode, I mean who doesn't want to see Michael Westen kill (more) cartel goons?

You mean late 70s early 80s christcucks?

>Jow Forums
>uppercase
Stop that.

You literally didn't get the point of the movie. It's pure retaliation at society. American culture promotes this almost utopian world where everyone is nice and willing to help friends, when in reality it can be one of the most depressing places to live. All he wanted to do that day was make a phone call, get a bite to eat, and go to his kid's birthday without hassle. All he got was hassle. The mexicans bothered him for no reason, he couldn't get his breakfast, and when he finally finds someone who sympathizes with him he turns out to completely miss the point of his rampage.
In reality the movie is about rejection to change. The idea that the perfect utopian society he wants is not possible. He can't get the picture perfect shot of the rocking horse, yet he forces it. He can't get his fucking change so he forces it.
People resonate with the film because its cathartic. It's the realization that you can't fucking do anything about the culture we live in, but at least we can watch a guy try and fail to do so. It's a masterfully done film because it never breaks the grounds of reality. A good tenth of the people watching that movie were probably in the same situation.

Attached: 1559947763267.png (671x603, 168K)

Based botanposter gets it

>movie pitches
I've had this idea for a movie that's basically Metal Gear Solid V meets Elysium and Ghost in the Shell (with a hit of the lyrics for Carpenter Brut's song "Anarchy Road"). It's the year 2XXX, the Earth has been ravaged by a series of events known together as The Collapse (or an equally generic term) brought about by a coronal mass ejection. The descendants of the survivors live in squalor, with every day being a fight for survival. The corporations and governments that survived oppress those under their sway in what remains of the cities, and those in the wastelands live lives of violence. Between all of this, you have a mercenary company which is Diamond Dogs in almost everything but name. They work for the highest bidder, which are usually the corporations and governments.

The plot of the movie concerns an arcology that's gone dark in a corporate-owned city. The corp contracts Not!Diamond Dogs to investigate and bring back the control chip/mechanism for the AI that runs the place. When they get there however, the find that the arco is under the control of said AI, and it's turned the occupants into cyborg zombies.

Cheesy plot? Yes. Is it derivative? Undoubtedly. But who cares as long as it's Jow Forums as fuck.

Attached: nivanh-chanthara-soldier-by-duster132-d5uwmas.jpg (603x900, 105K)

Yes, the kind that sperged out on vidya, marilyn fagson and whatnot. It's the same bullshit all over again.
You know when neo-nazis weren't a problem? When nobody payed attention to them. Especially not fictional cartoon nazis.

It's not. Not according to the author. It's explicitly about white men becoming obsolete relics

>
>In reality the movie is about rejection to change
durr

>The main character represents the old power structure of the U.S. that has now become archaic, and hopelessly lost.
Hurr