Why didn't evolution give humans built in weapons so we could stand a chance against big predators?

why didn't evolution give humans built in weapons so we could stand a chance against big predators?

how would say, armblades have affected early humans?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

They wouldn't have invented tools and we wouldn't have 2D waifus to jack to today. Sounds like hell.

inb4 Mileenaposting

>why didn't evolution give humans built in weapons so we could stand a chance against big predators?
Because for hundreds of thousands of years we could just walk after big game till it died of exhaustion. Also tool construction makes built-in armblades not necessary.
If early humans had armblades, I can see them later evolving much thicker skeletal structures, better blood clotting capabilities, and tribal culture probably would have revolved around who had the biggest and strongest blades.

sitting on your ass all day stressing about 100 things that vex you until you die of a heart problem at 40 is hell too.

Attached: sample_1b98943f1902761a6d9f33fa2f42c5d0.jpg (850x1202, 280K)

We do... Our arms evolved to make us the best projectile users on Earth.

Evolution gave us literally the most powerful built in weapon on the planet: abstract thought. We literally took shit out of the dirt and created the means to split the very building blocks of life and unleash enough energy to vaporize life forms. Hows that for claws?

>Shang Tsung ordered to make perfect copy of Kitana so Shao Khan can replace her with someone loyal to him without questions getting asked
>uses tarkatan DNA in process
>shark mouth
>decides fuck it, close enough

shang has some deviant tastes.

>using Tarkatan DNA when the they would clearly not take that well
>making your heir into a fuck-crazy murderer who eats people
Why the fuck did Shao-Khan approve this? He should have just made a clone of himself or something.

Attached: 4a9b51221be5f6dbc8a2dacee2a6c327.jpg (666x1000, 141K)

Because we can make better weapons.

Attached: Kaballin'.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Attached: sweaty.jpg (426x341, 31K)

The only thing that makes sense to me is that he got to the Mileena stage in his pre MK2 old man body, so to his eyes she really did look close enough.

>Shao:She looks nothing like Kitana, are you fucking blind old man!?
>Shang:My eyes work fine.
>Shao I'm behind you dipshit, you're talking to the fridge
>Shang:..I knew that.

This user is right. We have destroyed thousands of species accidentally as a by-product of our intelligence. We've developed weapons that allow us to end all life on earth, if they were used in mass.

Fuck teeth or horns, lol.

Don't lie, you totally still want some stupid natural weapons.

Attached: sample_843b111cc092bce67f3d9366e7c1882a.jpg (850x572, 184K)

>how would say, armblades have affected early humans?
Having a sharp stick affixed to your arm isn't going to do anything for you that a sharp stick you're holding in your hand can't do. And against a lion that's twice your weight or more and has muscles that deliver far more strength per pound than yours, that ain't much. You're gonna need friends with pointy sticks. And that's why evolution gave us things like empathy and language instead of arm blades, as well as the ability to make ever better pointy sticks.

Attached: 02cfa3bf157a72e23b317d13a13934ce.jpg (639x437, 65K)

I wish I had the ability to excrete my own brand of noxious gas....wait....

A better question: why didn't women grow cocks?

Attached: 1560087697954.jpg (437x431, 15K)

i do. Like kimimaro from naruto. Coolest character imo.

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 56K)

where do you get these renders? Whos the artist?

Lol I wasn't even thinking of that but you're right. We have industialized killing on scales that would make our ancestors afraid to be here. Entire multi-billion dollar chains of industry surrounding the cultivation and slaughter of animals that didn't exist in their current form until we selectively bred them to exist for the sole purpose of dying to feed us. How fucking metal is that?

having a close range retractable punch blade on you at all times would give you the edge over a normal tribsman.
As for a lion fight armblades would make 1 on 1 feasible granted you have the balls and skill to land a killing blow like to the heart or something. Tarkatans would destroy the zulus or whateverthefuck tribes are in aftica.

or dont be retarded and just pick up a sharp stick

Why didn't Orochimaru just clone him instead of grooming Sasuke?
It seems like his genes were OP and got beat out by Lee's absurd min-maxing.

Insert penis instead of arm blade

>binocular vision
>large brain
>ability to sweat
>upright posture
>large lungs
>long legs
>mother fucking thumbs

Nigger, please.

>or something
Man, you really thought this through, didn't you? To the utmost extent of your ability.

>Tarkatans
are fictional.

None of that’s going to save you from the beast about to struck (HEE HEE)

Evolution gave us a brain to stand a chance against big predators. Unfortunately you aren't using yours by making this thread.

Hot

Imagine, out of all the lives you have to choose from, choosing to be such a faggot.

We have weapons, our hands. They can built an endless array of weapons for any task. Who cares about hand blades when you can pilot an A10?

Those aren’t weapons retard.

>why didn't evolution give humans built in weapons so we could stand a chance against big predators?

we have that, it's called our brains

you may not have noticed but early humans survived all the big predators because of this very reason. we continue to survive them today.

Brain is not a weapon it’s a tool.

those things allow you to make and use weapons

honestly user how is this so difficult for you? were you not born with a brain?

There's a reason zero other animals have armblades. They aren't efficient enough.

They are if you know how to use them.

you're genuinely retarded

no wonder you don't think brains are important

also are you going to respond to the thing I actually said or just repeat yourself again faggot

*arent

Behold. This is what being retarded actually looks like up close.

Because it gave us brains intricate enough to come up with nukes.

I didn’t say brains weren’t important. But they aren’t a literal weapon. Just because you use it to make weapons dosnt mean it is itself. Just like how a weapon factory isn’t a weapon.

Because good think and hand stems make long sharp stick. Long sharp stick body lion.

Might have been a JP-style situation where Mileena was missing something and the Tarkata blood was used as a stabilizer.

Fists are a weapon. They're really only good against other people though.

You dumb as hell, boy. Use more of that tool brain your ancestors gave you:

Does the problem have a solution?:
>NO
then why are you worried?
>YES
then why are you worried?

Fix what you can fix and let the rest go. If there ain't nothing to be done about it; it's not even a problem it's just an aggravation.

It isn’t a case of can or can’t be fixed, things are much more complicated than that.

They aren't at all really. You just suck at managing stress.

Im talking about a built in WEAPON as in something you can use to fuck people up with. Every animal has a brain, you would need a brain to use the arm blade in the first place. Your brain is not a weapon.

Peoples lives are incredibally complicated that’s why so many people are fucked up.

Just because you don’t see a solution doesn’t mean there isn’t one. People go nuts thinking about how they are going to solve their problems and it isn’t like its clear, not every solution is just handed to you.

Ironic how all the people calling me a dumbass are brainlets themselves.

I thought I was going to get smartasses saying things like there are no arm blades in the ape tree or how early land walkers didn’t need them for various reasons but instead I got a bunch of retards going
>HURRR KNOWLEDGE IS POWER METAPHOR

It's basically a series of trade-offs that led to what we are. Intelligent brains cost a lot of resources (food) to maintain for cavemen. If humans were able to chase down deer with claws, they would never have experienced evolutionary pressure to have high intelligence. Since we started from monkeys, our frames were never going to beat lions, dogs and hyena at their own niche. So we filled a different niche, which was being smarter than everything else.

It's not that evolution didn't give us some nifty physical traits as well. Human hands are excellent at environmental manipulation. Everyone knows we are good endurance runners, but not the best at it like some say. Hyenas and African dogs obliterate our marathon world record times.

There is some min-maxing going on as well. Women are fully geared for child birth and child rearing. They have less muscle than men. Not because evolution fucked them, but because it is better for a mother's body to spend less energy on muscles and more on nurturing her offspring. Men are fully geared to be expendible defenders of women and children, by contrast.

Attached: 1558070510668.jpg (799x799, 163K)

Just lazily browsing r34 for things that are christian and wholesome senpai

Attached: sample_3ed123be4df424e2cc6b0aff596f2d22.jpg (850x536, 99K)

USE THE HAMMERS ON THE ENDS OF YOUR ARMS THAT GOD GAVE YOU.

>Cassie Cage will never crush my balls

I'll take a spear over arm blades, personally.
The two biggest disadvantages to arm blades are 1) weight that you can never drop without having to wait to regrow a new one and 2) lack of reach compared to a sharp stick.
Now if it were Adam Jensen's arm swords, well, that's a different story. Those are just advanced prosthetics and can be easily replaced. They're still inferior to JC's Dragon's Tooth sword, but we aren't at nanotech levels, yet, so both remain little more than fantasy.
I still think I'd rather have the reach that a blade that starts at my hand offers than what amounts to little more than a third forearm bone justting out from the halfway point of my arm.

Because sexual dimorphism is an incredibly powerful way to protect a species from diseases and leads to faster multi generation adaptation compared to others types in their ecosystem.

Seriously what do they teach you people in schools nowadays?

Jade is superior

Attached: 269C81BC-FD99-4C1B-916F-23B774CFA140.gif (360x270, 2.11M)

It did. It's called your fucking brain, dumb nigger.

Anthropologists no longer believe persistence hunting is the oldest form of hunting. The only reason the San do it is because they are literally the most retarded people on Earrh.

Pretty much this. If we had arm blades we wouldn't have developed spears, probably wouldn't be able to throw ranged weapons as well so their development would be stunted, overall we wouldn't be as focused on tool building and that's what pulled us up by our bootstraps.

My dick is basically a built in weapon against women. That's all I need.

Your brain is an organ not a weapon.
Dumb nigger.

>retard wonders why he can’t just solve his personal problems like his favorite comic book characters
>”psh nothing personnel, kid”

>not willing to strangle a bitch with their own intestines
Never going to make it

We can pick up rocks or pointy sticks and can fuck up most animals by stabbing or throwing shit at them

Nature gave us the ultimate built in weapon, a brain powerful enough to adapt to nearly any situation via highly complex language, group cohesion, and clever tool building. This adaptation comes into play whenever we contend against some other organism and so far we have pretty much always succeeded. Also another significant adaptation of ours is endurance, a lot of preferential carnivores don't have it and are forced to expend enormous energy hunting for food. Humans in comparison are somewhat more efficient leaving us more time to form bigger social groups, build tools, and experiment with survival strategies.

Thumbs are definitely a weapon, they're fantastic for eye-gouging and grappling.

The brain is the built-in weapon that allows you to stand a chance against big predators.

Think about this the next time you blame "liberal coastal elites" for something.

and for pointing sticks!

>binocular vision
dafuq nigger i cant zoom in on shit with my eyes

weapons are tools for removing you. nigger.

remember that time when tariq nasheed literally went "muh dik" when he was losing that debate against jared taylor.

Attached: mein cunt.png (399x629, 133K)

"Wow, look. A near-pure retard!"
"I never thought I'd live to see one, but whatever"

Attached: 7da75d96e9a918381e1ddc0a0a8bdaaf4dd8e40283729c8fad89f12eb74cc5aa.jpg (1440x810, 196K)

> It took the almighty nearly a week to burn Sodom and Gonorreah to the ground.
> Current humanity can do the same in 45 min.
> 30 min of that is required flight time.

Evolution did fine you fags. Any true invasion from out world would probably end up like the salvation fanfic, except with perhaps the elder gods trying and failing to stop a true blue American curbstomp.

The future will provide, user. Be patient.

Attached: 1548447878679.jpg (600x403, 51K)

.... because real niggas don't have pussy hands dumbass grabbing shit is out most effective weapon be it a stick or a rock or your fucking skull. go outside and use your body for once

this might be my favorite fucking take on modern technology....

Stone weapons are older than Homo Sapiens itself. We don't need something as pathetic as built in weapons. Anything else will be a downgrade.

Attached: 52568cefbb2e378d0d14c2f29eea782c.jpg (577x565, 118K)

We blame them because they are small brained retards.

Avg death age is like 80 dude, twice that.

Believe it or not humans qualify as megafauna. Of all the land animals Earth we are in the extreme, large, 1% of the size scale. There are larger things than us, who are even further along that. There arent many predators, comparatively speaking, that threaten us. Coyotes generally avoid us to the point that adults get mauled to death in single digits per century. Even some bears outright ignore us. As do mountain lions.

The simple fact is humans are just big enough to be a pain in the ass to kill, and numerous enough that there's almost always more than one. And we're LOUD. Its very unusual in the animal kingdom to be loud. It usually means something is either wounded, mating, calling, or intimidating. But not humans. Animals struggle picking up our patterns. We talk all the fucking time. We can even kinda mimic some animals. And we're TALL, which is doubly weird, because animals walk on 4 legs and their brain goes "height = big". Even worse, now we wear colors, which probably makes at least a few animals wonder if we're poisonous or not. And we often surround ourselves with genetic mutants of other species bred for our purposes

At the end of the day, for most animals an encounter with a human is like running into a 3 legged alien walking a human thats been bred to have short legs and long necks. Nothing we do makes sense to them. We complete disregard a lot of the norms of nature. We, as a species, are the subsaharan autistic NEET math geniuses that decided living in a warm place wasnt that much easier than living in a place where we'd die if we slept outside, and mathed out a way to grow food instead, then invented heating and AC to embrace our NEEThood more.

Humans had endurance and tenacity before we had brains and tools. That was how we survived.

We are pretty much the only hairless mammal besides minx cats. That means our sweat glands can deal with overheating much more efficiently than anything else out there.
From what I heard, we would literally Terminator stalk our prey as they ran from us until they collapsed from exhaustion.

Pretty fucking metal.

One time I was pinned up on the wall by my throat. In my whole life, I have only one regret. I should have gone for the eyes.

This was much later in our evolution than you seem to be thinking. Going Terminator mode was possible because we could carry water. Most animals have to stop at a river or whatever eventually.

>Humans imitate the noises of other species and dress in their skins
Mfw when we were the skinwalkers all along

Attached: 1560644751858.jpg (593x767, 55K)

Fuck off tranny

>We, as a species, are the subsaharan autistic NEET math geniuses that decided living in a warm place wasnt that much easier than living in a place where we'd die if we slept outside, and mathed out a way to grow food instead, then invented heating and AC to embrace our NEEThood more.

I kek'd.

Attached: stalin kek.jpg (262x192, 7K)

Opposable thumbs the greatest weapons to embrace this planet.

Attached: s32g0kcvimk11.jpg (634x849, 170K)

Quality post

>The only reason the San do it is because they are literally the most retarded people on Earth.
Yet still it works and I've yet to see the rest of the animal kingdom pick up on it.

Attached: B6489421-71E3-40C8-B3AF-75439822C6B2.png (924x874, 897K)

Oh no.

>why didn't evolution give humans built in weapons
It did, it gave us our brains. After we'd eaten one of every big predator and made a rug out of them, the next pressure to face was each other. Our wildly outsized ability to feel fear and anger, as well as express rage, is what makes our life mayhem now.

Armblades tribe would have killed each other over trinkets then been eradicated by tricky trap tribe.

You're wearing leather shoes, I'm wearing a leather jacket. We both have leather baseball gloves and we're tossing a leather ball back and forth. A cow nearby sees us as upright Minecraft shapes doing...something.

Cows make a few different sounds. Less than dogs or cats, way less than we do. Imagine if understanding, of what we were doing, the cow's position in the world, was suddenly loaded into it's mind? What, of the small range of sounds with meaning a cow can make, would it make?

Fear. Just fear. Congratulations, this is how people unfortunate enough to be enlightened see the small-g gods, and why weapons of any kind are a danger to nothing but us.

Annnnnd modern Congo tard niggers.

Basically war is the only justifiable evolutionary guideline.

humans can evolve weapons faster than limbs
to grow new limbs at a good pace would require to have an exoskeleton like a trilobite
they have many variations in dimensions and amount of legs and eyes
for what purpose is unknown

Attached: trilobites-1393889944421-articleLarge.jpg (600x447, 52K)

Probably just mooo

Anyway, what difference is it for the natural cow?

Imagine if you would, real life zombies to us would be less terrifying than a average day for a deer.

That's without even factoring humans into the equation.

Because we got smarter instead. When you're smart you don't die enough for a mutation like that to help you live longer and/or fuck more.