Well Jow Forums?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: image0-24.png (1500x1500, 2.24M)

Nice troll.

Sounds like every gun range in the St. Louis area.

I've been to that range before and it was complete shit. Three range officer boomers watched me the entire time. Of course when I tried to leave they said that the ammo I brought with me was theirs and I had to leave it. They said it's range policy that I can't take any ammo back that I bring in. Never going back to that dump ever again.

>notice is copyrighted

my favorite part

Attached: 1547095238602.png (316x354, 144K)

Turn 360 and moonwalk away.

Fucking militant fudds or democrats either way fuck em and their obvious mental illness

Attached: 1558599513288.jpg (262x192, 7K)

>Notice is copyrighted
Why in the fuck would you need a Notice copyrighted?

Attached: understood.jpg (668x301, 34K)

To try and scare normies so they don't make fun of them on facebook.

what range is it, so i can avoid it?
>your ammo is forfeit
I can't even contain my range at this autism

Unironically laugh and unironically slash every tire in the parking lot unironically.

Burn it down!

>If you disagree with our illegal demands we will execute you on the spot

How many life sentences would a judge throw down on the retard who spazzed out and shot a target shooter just because he had an AK?

Sounds like theft, should have called the cops and had them deal with their autism.

Depends on if they can get a very good pro-bono (((Lawyer))).

>TURN DOWN YOUR ASSUALT WEAPONS IT HURTS MY FEELINGS
>I'm under no legal obligation to do so sir I can leave if you'd like though
>REEEEE TERRORIST NAZI BODY SHAMER REEEEE *BANG BANG BANG*

Private property ownership doesn't give you unlimited power on your land. The fudd who shot the target shooter would be raped so hard in court.

>Well your Honor Judge Shmuleowitz the defendant posted a picture of Pepe the Frog in an SS Uniform two years ago
>Dismissed Cousin/Lawyer Shillblattstein

>not having your own Jewish lawyer to bend them over the table in civil court

Until anyone can verify the actual range in question, I will take this as a troll post, its not like it isn't posted every other fucking day.

>always be working
what about the sabbath?