They never actually try

Attached: IMG_20190625_214659_825.jpg (929x1280, 153K)

Can we at least go 24 hours before we have another politics thread?

Less than a few years is hardly any era. Also concrete isnt all that bullet resistant. Also also fuck you if I could have a trained lion guard my house I would because I'm going to stack everything in my favor when my life and my shit is at stake

What is he coming with? A bigger ar15?

Attached: nogoingback.jpg (474x362, 26K)

Go ahead make my day.

Hand him a musket and tell him it's an AR19, the number is bigger that means it's a more powerful weapon.

I wish a nigger would

Exactly. I'd love a trained lion. I'd totally have one if it didn't eat me and I could afford to feed it. Why are faggots so afraid of the responsibility of their own personal safety?

I would love to have a reproduction Kentucky rifle.

3 times the speed of sound and splits concrete are such meaningless statements. Like is that supposed to convince me of something?

daily reminder to report Jow Forums shit

The only reason lions are banned is because theyre exotic andor endangered

>you don't need a lion

Wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-172649_Chrome.jpg (1069x1090, 420K)

No

>only mach 3
rookie numbers

Why must we be so anal about the rules? All the other boards bend their rules all the time, why can't we loosen up a bit?

đến và nhận được một số chó cá

Attached: Cong.jpg (201x251, 12K)

because nobody likes Jow Forums until it's time to do Jow Forums shit

I looked them up. A percussion cap version (which is $100 bucks less than the flintlock version) is only $695.

I'd be fine if it was 1x the speed of light

>they never try
How many automatic rifles you bought this week? Oh right, you can't do that.

honestly a lot of dough for one of the most outdated guns there are.

These threads are relevant to weapons you stupid fed fuck.

Attached: 1543957824823.png (370x547, 355K)

I mean they're not easy to make. Why do you think break actions are so expensive in comparison to pumps?

Sounds like Nate is threatening us with a good time, boys.

Fuck those retards

Because its a well known fact Jow Forums is the easiest board to troll, once again proving we're somehow more autistic then a majority of the website...let that sink in.

ya know, i honestly havent looked ta buying any break actions. talked about looking into a lever gat, but havent done that yet either. i honestly dont know pricing

I mean isn't that our schtick? Autistic mosin weilding deer fuckers who will bring the end times with violence that has escalated by the will of the murder/k/ube

i need a lion

so the prophesy says

I wish he would. If I survive the initial firefight i'll just fuck off to India and live with family. Idgaf.

Attached: 1508378612439.jpg (500x375, 19K)

jump off a bridge kopel

>3x the speed of sound
That`s actualy accurate for once, the muzzle velocity of 5,56mm NATO is up to 993 m/s.
>concrete splitting like ice
Maybe a small piece of concrete, but nothing like a wall.

Now, why do you need an object that can exceed the energy of 5,56mm NATO (up to 1,8 kJ) by a factor of 2520 (4537kJ) ?
(1500 kg car going nearly 200 km/h)

It was a whole lot better before sandy vag and gookmoot taking over

Fuck off nigger

yeah man, why do i feel like i need a lion now too?