Rate the shoot Jow Forums

Rate the shoot Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=EyETt6Mv3yw

Attached: rate the shoot.png (1277x684, 990K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXEiU6JEnD4
eima.com/eifs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exterior_insulation_finishing_system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New Orleans police on Tuesday released footage from the cameras worn by officers during a shootout at an Uptown CVS pharmacy that left one officer and two robbery suspects wounded. Police had been called to the pharmacy after two men barged into the store on Prytania Street around 6 a.m. June 18. The footage shows the two suspects, 26-year-old Richard Sansbury and 28-year-old Alan Parson opening fire after getting cornered inside the store. Police exchanged gunfire with the two as they make a break for the parking lot. One officer was shot in his shoulder during the gun battle. Parsons collapsed from his injuries not far from the scene and was taken into custody. Sansbury evaded police for a few hours but was eventually tracked down with the help of police K-9s. Sansbury and Parson fired about a dozen rounds from their handguns, according to NOPD. The officers fired around 29 shots in total. Both suspects are from Indianapolis. All three officers involved are on desk duty as an internal investigation is conducted, though the police chief has said he believed the shooting was justified.

>almost shoot each other in crossfire
200 iq move

>New Orleans
>that dispatcher asking for a description
kek bitch you know damn well who it is

>They dindu nuffin, they was on they way to church
Where they stealing cough medicine?
I'm talking out my ass but I'd say white cop who got shot and pink nails lady got better shots off than the other guy who just flailed his gun around one handed.

Pink nails might have even been the one to put the final nail in white hoodie man.

Why didn't they just go out the back employee/emergency exit?

Also
>dat Moesha diversity/gender hire running and hiding then remembering she's on camera and this is the perfect time for potential paid leave so fuck it squeeze off a few rounds
Jesus stop hiring fucking women

Both suspects, from what I read, survived.

>niggers
>thinking
pick one and only one

2 guys ran out of a double wide door with 3(?) cops with guns trained on them, run away and survive, and the cops almost shoot each other in crossfire
7.5/10 on cop scale

just because the cops didn't kill them doesn't mean they did their job poorly. Honestly it was a tricky situation since they were way past normal handgun range and missing meant bullets flying into the strip mall across the street and traffic.

When it’s time to shoot, SHOOT!
Don’t talk on the radio, don’t hold the radio, don’t give descriptions or invite them to dinner
Fucking shoot them.

Attached: BDB399B4-9BDC-4BCA-AF28-C05584E1827D.gif (497x280, 2.27M)

it was probably their first shootout and neither of them had vests, its totally reasonable to be scared.

Cops now days are too fearful of BLM/sjw protests, getting fired, ending up all over the internet, thrown under the bus by the bosses(brass). They hesitate when before they'd just shot or killed both of them.

>there are clearly multiple cops in front of the store
>try to shoot one, run out the front door and get shot instead of just leaving through the back

Attached: IMG_9971.jpg (480x480, 44K)

>oof!
All the free information we get is turning me into an unapologetic racist. The bodycam thing especially isn't helping my opinion.

Attached: 1561299202794.png (610x457, 270K)

Fucking lady cops pink nails on fucking duty

is that any worse than cops covered in tattoos?

She engaged when safe to do so, give her props for that.

Thanks for posting the video OP.
Blue lives matter.

The tattooed cops can at least do their jobs

Yes you retard

Attached: women in the military 19.gif (320x240, 2M)

Yes

why

yeah lol because they're just thugs hired right out of the military.

As stated

>He's got a gun
Chickens out
>Both niggers run out and dozens of shots are fired
They live

The absolute state of new Orleans police

Attached: 1555451274165.jpg (670x489, 76K)

t. man who isn't in a shootout where the perp has ample concealment and you have no vest

Where do you shoot a human to drop them fast? I know that with deer and bears, you are supposed to aim for the lungs, with a broadside shot. Most humans will be facing you directly in combat, though. If you shoot a guy in one lung, is he out of the fight?

Attached: SDTA1__17418.1409886156.1280.1280.jpg (986x1280, 250K)

>working in NOLA
>not wearing your vest
why?

head/spine/heart, but good luck doing that on a sprinting target.

>No vest
Then what is that black, Vest looking thing the cop is wearing?

Attached: 1552004862399.jpg (752x884, 103K)

>1:14-1:18
> Nigga Naruto Run
top kek

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

because its nawlins in the summer and you have to sit in a car for 12 hours

What a lame fucking excuse to not wear proper ppe.

not really

Attached: ss (2019-06-25 at 11.05.07).png (627x298, 12K)

That's fucking retarded.
I guess dying by the hands of some din du is much better

You really going to make me pull out the “ive worn more in hotter temperatures for longer periods of time” card?

just because you watch videos of police shootings all day doesn't mean they're a common occurrence. In florida its even allowed to go without a vest during the day simply because its too fucking hot.

Officer 1
>presents too much of self
>gets shot

You know they are armed. Why would you be presenting yourself. Ambush them if they come out the front and send back up to the rear until you can get a sufficient force to go in and clear the store. Just hold the front door from a safe position.

Officer 2
>literally shooting one handed because constant comms

GET OFF THE FUCKING RADIO AND SHOOT WITH TWO HANDS YOU FUCK, ALSO WHY ARE YOU HOLDING IT, DO YOU NOT HAVE A FUCKING REMOTE SPEAKER/MIC

And in general, their positioning was horrible. Once Officer 1 retreated, he put Officer 2 in a cross fire and vice versa.

I know when shit kicks off its hard to think straight so I don't like being overly critical, but we all, whether you are a cop, military, or an ordinary citizen, need to learn from these armed encounters so we can no repeat these mistakes. They're lucky they didn't shoot each other.

It's New Orleans you retard. Try leaving your moms gated community sometimes. Just because you're allowed doesn't mean you should dumbass.

Attached: 1561518078507.jpg (986x1280, 259K)

>man it sure is hot in the middle east
>guess I'll take all my gear off and die the next time someone aims a weapon in my general direction

Attached: marine and crashed osprey.jpg (720x540, 48K)

I know they used to have a thing that connected to your ac vent and the other end went under your vest to blow AC under it.

Forgot to add, those pillars at the front of retail stores aren't stone. It's a veneer. They may provide some cover, but I would only rely on it as concealment.

implying you wouldn't if you were allowed to

Generally speaking you need a CNS shot with a pistol. Unless you're getting into magnum calibers with pistol (.357, .44 mag, etc) you're not going to reliably stop people without multiple shots. If you have a rifle it's a different story though. Hit them center of mass with .223 and above, generally, they will go down and not get back up assuming no body armor.

yeah, the dumb incel dude who tried to shoot up that courthouse took one center mass and bled out in just a few seconds.

Hell of a shot it was, not something that happens often

>Hell of a shot
But take note that it did not drop him. It did fill him with tons of FIBS and he ran about 30 seconds for about 20 yards?

>All that brick/paint spraying from the column the cop is taking cover behind

Shit's scary, yo.

Attached: RmvarNKp.jpg (400x400, 14K)

>All that brick/paint spraying from the column the cop is taking cover behind

Like I said, it's a veneer fake stone type material. Not sure if it's bullet proof or not but I wouldn't trust it like I would a stone or brick pillar.

That's normal. A heart shot leaves a person with about 12 seconds of useful movement, followed by rapid loss of consciousness and death.

Or whatever it was. Just the wall exploding right next to the cop is some spooky shit.

Why didn't they just run out the back of the store?

he gets hit right at the fence surrounding the parking lot. he yells out then sort of trots away then falls over behind a car, all of which took place over maybe 10 seconds. he probably didn't get directly in the heart but the vena cava or aorta most likely got perforated

What was the bag of stuff they were trying to steal? Did they hop the pharmacy counter and just start scooping?

im trying to think of literally anything in a CVS that would be worth stealing. maybe some choco tacos

Doesn't work like video games where your character just ragdolls once it runs out of HP.

I don't think it was a heart shot, from the photos it looked like a shot right into his aorta. But with .223/5.56 rounds who knows the path it took.

Im just trying to say that he could have gotten a few desperate shots off before passing out.

if he actually got hit in the heart, yeah it would be like that. once you lose pressure you stop working pretty much instantly.

Exactly

im sure he could have but from what we see in the footage, the dude is freaked the fuck out and obviously was not prepared to die.

>im trying to think of literally anything in a DRUGstore that would be worth stealing

Attached: 1372641590075.gif (500x405, 446K)

That is wrong. Heart shots do not instantly incapacitate. Only headshots and neckshots that hit the spine are instant kills.

did cars stop coming with A/C?

Shh, he's probably a homeschooled Christian

So what happens if someone gets shot in a lung? What if it's a big bore round?

because it's the employee exit

how the fuck is a nigger supposed to know what an employee exit is?

piercings.

idk maybe the huge supply of controlled substances behind the counter which are worth thousands on the street

The pillar is almost certainly reinforced concrete since it's a load bearing column.

Attached: you're an idiot.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

>footage

There is footage?

Shiiiieeeet mang, I don't know, what can you steal from a DRUGSTORE that would be valuable

i want you to know im laughing at the responses more than you, but a good kind of laugh. like the type youd give right before you offer a good dude a whiskey youd been saving for a little while.

>choco tacos
i love it

Attached: jail-memes-18.jpg (700x585, 18K)

mortal combat is kind of a stressful situation, thinking goes out the window

Cop #1, the one that gets shot, HAD a vest you can see it in the footage from the fat groid cop

Not necessarily, it could be treated wood. But regardless I guess its better than nothing.

Why do cops responding to robberies not grab a shotgun or something? Dont most cop cars have something extra for when the violence escalates and they have the chance to prepare?

If there's one thing this one shows it's that 10 round mag caps are unconstitutional. That many rounds were fired and the two didn't die, lucky POSs.

>that one nigger scurrying away on all four like an ape at the end

Attached: 1524101005490.gif (275x151, 1.01M)

Depends on the department. It's NO so the PD is probably trading food stamps for kevlar vests.

>thousands
In America, that's the retail price of a single person's prescription of moderate-high strength opioids, especially when it's of a brand name medication. When a pharmacy's entire inventory of painkillers is prematurely picked up, the estimated loss is in the hundreds of thousands at minimum. Not to mention they commandeer a way higher price on the street, especially in the wake of fucktight restrictions on prescription opioids in our current overdose crisis.

Also, CVS is a dumb target for this sort of robbery, considering they added time-delayed safes with monitored security alarms for people with a handgun as their prescription. But what do you expect from robbers that run out the front door into police? Poor Tyrone and Daquan. Now they're gonna be spending 25+ years for armed robbery of drugs and shooting a cop. This justice system is too biased against black people.

Attached: 1542096324926.png (2995x1543, 461K)

they relaxed.
got shot.

Attached: niggers never relax 1510464100954.webm (640x480, 2.27M)

Really? I was thinking more along the lines of youtube.com/watch?v=uXEiU6JEnD4

Attached: Emergencytotalk2.jpg (319x533, 28K)

>The pillar is almost certainly reinforced concrete since it's a load bearing column.

I've seen the insides bud. They are typically not, though they can have wood for support. Either way, a 2x4 isn't great cover either. It is better than nothing but I was just trying to point out that you shouldn't treat the column or any column you see as some reinforced cover because they often aren't.

You would have a better understanding of doorway mechanics in a firefight if you played literally any multiplayer shooting videogame ever

your opinion is trash

>that obviously concrete block pillar totally isn't actually cover
>its like probably some sort of plastic veneer over plywood or something
>that's why a bullet smacked into it and knocked a small chunk off without penetrating
>trust me im a construction worker
Yea, no. Its concrete/stone, and it behaved just like you'd expect that sort of material to when shot with most bullets. Just about the best choice of cover around in their case, BTFOing cars or that ice chest.

Where am I wrong? Please critique.

From what I can tell though, they put themselves in a bad situation. They pulled out once they realized the suspects were armed. Literally no reason to peak the doorway. They could have retreated back to the edge of the building to safety where Officer 1 ends up after he gets shot.

Officer 1 and 2 could have retreated to the edge of the building waiting for backup (though with 3 officers...not sure what else you need unless you want to wait for SWAR/SRT). Officer 3, though potentially useless in a firefight, could have gone to cover the rear exit, again from a hard corner of the building like Officer's 1 and 2.

Regardless, if you're not going to clear the store, move back to a safe position. Don't stand in the fucking doorway to get shot. And if you're returning fire, get off the fucking radio and return fire. You'll have plenty of time to call it in once you've perforated the armed suspects.

The ice chest was the best cover there assuming it was full. And I've seen those things. It is not stone. The veneer is usually some sort of EIFS material.

eima.com/eifs

I don't know the framing of the pillar, but if it's just holding up the overhang, it doesn't require that much structural support. In other words, I'd be willing to bet it's not stone. It's probably just 2x4s and those are probably just at the corners.

Pedialyte. Great for hangovers.

Attached: c4OWKss.png (679x448, 314K)

No it isn't.

When I can't tell the difference between a cop and some local methhead or Aryan Nations type, it's easier to shoot at cops.

Hey yo thanks for the circle. I wasn't sure where to look. I was staring at my speaker for the first half of this video.

Attached: cu4Tmiu.jpg (1282x672, 67K)

>two in the body, one in the wig
>never forget to triple-tap your nigs
- Dr. Seuss

Attached: 1552785145837.png (1041x512, 265K)

>The ice chest was the best cover there assuming it was full.
When are they ever? the top 1-3rd to 1/2 is almost always empty leaving you with sheet metal for cover...
>I've seen those things. It is not stone. The veneer is usually some sort of EIFS material.
Yea, surely that NOLA ghetto CVS is made of multi-layered eco friendly stone faced water sealed insulation as opposed to the standard rough faced concrete blocks of literally EVERY OTHER cvs out there.

Attached: Definitely veneer.jpg (600x500, 113K)

They are bricks, bro. I've been to a CVS before. I even leaned against one of those to tie my shoe once.

prove it. prove that you tied your shoe leaning on one. cuz i dont believe you, senpai.

Criminals were very brave. Given some training, they would be excellent stormtroopers. Charging right by the police guns up at full speed and they are alive to tell the tale? Should show enough. Piggies were NOT ready for this kind of warfare.

>hmm someone is shooting at me, better pause and autistically analyze the structural characteristics of this material

>or maybe good idea me go where bullet not go

>Yea, surely that NOLA ghetto CVS is made of multi-layered eco friendly stone faced water sealed insulation as opposed to the standard rough faced concrete blocks of literally EVERY OTHER cvs out there.

>They are bricks, bro

They've had this material out since the 60s. It is used because it's cheap but looks and feels realistic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exterior_insulation_finishing_system

>leaning on an obviously concrete block pillar
>here gun shots from the other side somewhere
>"jeez i better run out into the open away from this pillar because maybe it really just looks and feels like a concrete chunk o cover and is actually just veneer over plywood"
Are you actually this retarded?