WA general

How is everyone doing with the impending regulations?

Has anyone actually took the class yet? Plan to? Bought a baker's dozen of lowers before you need too?

Attached: wa.png (222x144, 7K)

Fuck the class, fuck Seattle and fuck that stupid faggot Jay Robert InCel right in his stupid faggot face.
We /routerbois/ now
>t. skagit

Attached: 5D-JIG15-2.jpg (1024x768, 238K)

I think I've done my annual sales in the past month and stuff is still coming through.

Just remember kids if you go to free states to buy your gats you have to have a background check run when you get back. Seriously. Stop laughing....stahp.

>tfw eastern washingtonian moving to Seattle.

Attached: dd7oswp4e79ba066e734dd4808f5244ac96f882.gif (480x270, 3.38M)

Just means you have to murder a hippie with a rock when you arrive.

Why would you do that to yourself?

Attached: 1549341551873.png (536x954, 585K)

Spokane checking in

Gonna go fuck my shit up.
At least I got my CCW, better chance of smoking a homeless dude than here in the desert.

Attached: 1200px-University_of_Washington_seal.svg.png (1200x1200, 351K)

Homeless are a different story. You could ND and hit three heroin addicts. But the kube demands hippie blood. Antifa also works.

Had a post up started around the same time.

Copying my original post.
Its here.

Bloomberg and company are heading for you next.

Wa bros, what's the scoop? No one can give me any info (LGS, PD, SO) I have not bothered the state yet as everyone says they are not being helpful.

What I have heard from reputable sources.
>stripped receivers were left out by mistake. State is giving it 1 year before deciding what to do. Feds are allowing the "quick" NICS as it's not a pistol. So same day still.

>heard from another store that you cant have them build anything for you, that's manufacturing and therefore now a rifle by default. Question is, since the SBS laws are murky and its been advised I have the lgs (instal) my upper. They dont know if they have to claim they manufactured it and return my rifle with the new permitting even though it was my property to begin with.

>heard the 10 day period is either indefinite or like before if they have not heard back the FFL can release. Some LEA are not playing ball and wont run the checks. So some stores won't sell you a rifle if local authorities dont comply, others have told me they dont give a fuck.

>No one can give me any info
Because nobody fucking knows. Not even mr. lawman.
None of them can answer specific questions about how this will be enforced, what is and isn't legal. It's a clusterfuck that is going to take ages to clean up.
The shops around me seem to be doing whatever they think will cover their ass since they're not getting any real answers.

Attached: 1549594641810.jpg (612x581, 70K)

FUCK THESE FAGGOTS
where can I take the safety class, there's a new rifle coming out soon I want

Attached: IMG_20190526_203149.jpg (3036x4048, 3.81M)

Wait a second... if I bought a stripped lower and made a pistol. Is it a pistol? Legally? The fuck sideways laws are up right now?

Last monster email I got from the ATF said 'other' firearms, mainly receivers, are currently exempt for one year, which contrasts their previous e-mail stating they weren't. And I needed to contact the Seattle ATF for further clarification.

Not sure who told you we couldn't build. As a FFL01 you can build a gun if the customer supplies the parts, we just can't assemble parts prior to sale. Guns have the enter the book and leave the book in the exact same condition with exception of cleaning.

It's a 'firearm.' So you can legally make it a pistol, hence you have to be 21 to buy a stripped lower, but since it may not be a pistol you don't have to register it with the state via transfer form.

Yea but if you "built" my SBS by attaching the upper I ordered. Because isnt that the quasi weird way the states NFA law is written? They dont know if they can hand the rifle back without having the saftey class and permit and doing a background. They said previously they didnt give a fuck.

Well NFA are a different subject. And ATF ruling is you don't have to run a check if you're returning a gun to it's legal owner. Only if someone else is picking up the gun for the client. Hell, if it's not in shop overnight, you don't even have to log it.

beautiful

Attached: 1546244485779.jpg (1200x970, 152K)

Yea. They told me the state says I "cannot" manufacture an SBS, but they can get my upper and put it on for me and they have a service that does the engraving. It's a one shot fee and it's all done.

The issue is, I told them I wont comply and take the class or waive my rights. They dont know if they can process it, send it off, "manufacture" it and give it back to me under i-1639.

Rifleclass dot com. Online class, 1 hour long, $20. Best offer I've seen. Certainly better than the $75 day course the local range is doing.

Fuck I keep putting sbs. I meant sbr.

Send it out of state. If you're the legal owner they can ship it right back to your doorstep. Honestly, I didn't know we could do SBS in WA, just SBR.

When did you check? As of a couple years ago an individual could manufacture a SBR under a Form 1. Which was a change from when we could own, but not manufacture.

>Yea. They told me the state says I "cannot" manufacture an SBS
Thats old and was changed like a year or two ago

Last week. The lgs is low volume NFA. They can do it and have. They probably were spouting old info.

short barrel shotguns are not WA kosher

My fault. Kept putting SBS. Meant SBR. Brain fart.

509 here.
Do not comply. No more false compromise.

Any of you seen any spooky stuff in WA?

Hopefully the court case keeps going well, building every single semi auto I want to have will be a pain in the ass.

Go Fund Me (1639 Legal Defense Fund) is at $75,000 of the $100,000 goal

If you want to help out you can always donate a few dollars if you want. Or donate to the GOA and Firearms policy coalition fighting it as well.

>tfw i have two suppressors with late august 2018 pending dates

Attached: 1468371410813.jpg (601x508, 92K)

Cowlitz County checking in. Pretty fucking pissed off about it right now. But beyond that, I'm worried about whatever bullshit they're going to try next election season. Which is why we need some legislative wins to kick Bloomburg in the dick. If I wasn't a disabled poorfag I would have already dropped my wad on a stack of lowers.

>routerbois
Yeah, that's going to me my own plan for any new purchase I decided to make from now on. Universal background are already an intolerable violation of the 2A. This new bullshit is even less so.

>Universal background are already an intolerable violation of the 2A.

I am sorry but that is just dumb. Their is no point to background checks if they are not universal. If jamal can just buy it from bubba free and clear what is the point of any background checks. Sorry if i am out of the mainstream of Jow Forums when i think felons and wifebeaters shouldn't own guns

>Their is no point to background checks if they are not universal. If jamal can just buy it from bubba free and clear what is the point of any background checks. Sorry if i am out of the mainstream of Jow Forums when i think felons and wifebeaters shouldn't own guns
SHALL
also learn english you fucking phoneposting normalfag shitmonkey

Attached: whatthegoddamnfuckiswrongwithyou.jpg (800x4400, 688K)

WELL REGULATED

The government has business knowing who is armed you fucking grabber

>I am sorry but that is just dumb. Their is no point to background checks if they are not universal. If jamal can just buy it from bubba free and clear what is the point of any background checks. Sorry if i am out of the mainstream of Jow Forums when i think felons and wifebeaters shouldn't own guns

Well then you're a fucked faggot that should just be put down for the rest of the sake of the species. Those background checks boot-licking fags like you get all wet over have never done a god damn thing in terms of preventing the nogs that commit most gun crime from getting guns when the want them.

YOU'RE A DUMB NIGGER

Attached: 1441427061727.jpg (3012x1728, 1.06M)

Well regulated literally applies to regalia, and when it was written meant you have a shirt and shoes, not a shirt shoes and pants, but that you are wearing a shirt and shoes.
Furthermore “...The right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed”. And to top it off according to the US constitution the government is charged with arming the militia with modern weapons and equipment for free, and with the most recent militia act (the “dick act”) all males from 18-45 of sound mind and body are a part of the United States reserve militia, that means the US is literally supposed to hand out machineguns to dudes for free.

>WELL REGULATED
Fuck off. Well regulated just means that you have to have a modern firearm. You can't show up to fight with some gay BP pistol and a pointy stick and expect to be militia service ready.

>for free
paid for with tax money, not free
still should be where a good portion of the national budget is going, rather than social security

Yes that is what the first taxes were for, the founding fathers wanted guns, not food stamps.

,The Right Of The People

Regulate a bullet through your skull.

We're done negotiating. You subhumans are going to do as you're told or die.

>Their is no point to background checks if they are not universal. If jamal can just buy it from bubba free and clear what is the point of any background checks.
Universal background checks are completely unenforceable unless we had a national gun registry, which we don't. You think farmer johnson is going to bother going through an ffl to sell his double barrel to farmer bob? Fuck no they won't even bother and neither will the dead beats who continue to supply jamal with high-points