African Contract worker

Last thread went pretty well enough, and I'm bored so I'll do another.

Worked for 7 years in Namibia for a private security company, ask me anything

Attached: namib.png (2000x1333, 58K)

How do you like the work? What does your job entail? How to join?

Attached: image0-31.jpg (736x614, 59K)

Sorry to be retarded, but did you kill anyone?

Also, what did you carry?

What was the most fucked up shit you saw there during your service?

Did you get the AIDS?

As a follow up, did you fuck any locals? And if so how was the pussy?

>how was the pussy?
Dude its Africa, the pussy was probably terrible and riddled with AIDS

Did you go surfing? How was it?

>How do you like the work?
I loved it, Good friends, good pay, shit everything else, but I was young and didnt really care
>What does your job entail?
Checking cars, walking around, looking pretty at meetings, the usual things security jobs entail.
>How to join?
Have a passport, and big pair of balls to take whatever job decides to take you in I suppose.

>did you kill anyone
yes
>what did you carry
CZ 75s most were beat to hell, and had barely any finish left. We also had some FALs and at least one Galil from what I remember in inventory

>What was the most fucked up shit you saw
Every month was something fucked up, once had a naked floppy break into our sleep quarters. Was a damn quiet bastard too because we only woke up once he tried to piss on my buddy's face.

Had a friend who got some local pussy on holiday, called him rubber dick. Other than that my love life was sparse to the occasional girl on safari passing by that thought my accent was nice.

Never been surfing

Are you native to Namibia? How'd you wind up working in the security business?

do you think blacks are fundamentally different beings than whites?

See any German Nambians?

This is larping unless you are from sub saharan Africa. Unless you worked for an international firm that managed to get permits for a foreign company/individual, Namibia, Botswana, SA dont hire foreigners. Labor laws are tight as fuck. Folks from SA can barely work in neighboring countries. When unemployment is like 50+% those countries dont want non nationals taking a job a local could regardless of their qualifications.

SA literally has machete riots because zim folk are coming in like Mexicans to the US border.

I have family that run businesses in Namibia and they cant hire qualified SA workers and have to hire local, even for skilled labor.

Native to South Africa, I was a poor kid with no money and needed work and I jumped at the chance when I saw it.

more or less.

many, worked with one

>I have family that run businesses in namibia
unless youre black, maybe youre the one whos larping :^)

but in all seriousness
>Unless you worked for an international firm that managed to get permits for a foreign company/individual
this is about what happened, and it was before the end of apartheid, though i was a dumb 20 something at the time, so for all I knew or cared, my boss was employing us illegally and we never got caught.

otherwise dont know what to tell ya

Implying white people cant buy businesses in Namibia. They just cant fucking hire non namib or run them without the labor laws getting in the way. They own hotels in Windhoek.

What qualifications did you have if any?

If this was pre apartheid, he had military or service under his belt.

Fuck meant before the end of apartheid.

Although that would make him an old man. We know old people dont use Jow Forums.

I was making fun of the situation there, what with all the talk of both SA and Namibia wanting the land, businesses and whatnot back from the dirty white man.

>They just cant fucking hire non namib or run them without the labor laws getting in the way.

Oh im sure the laws did get in the way, my boss at the time bitched about them endlessly, but I wasnt on that side of it, so I have zero insight into your question, sorry.

Also, Windhoek is gorgeous if I had wound up stuck in that country Windhoek was a place I always planned of falling back to.

correct

>We know old people dont use Jow Forums.
my son actually introduced me to this website

Angola?

What do the Germans think of the Namibians and vice versa?
I heard theres some bad blood with the farms and all that.

What languages do you speak?
Do you still live in Africa?
So are you of Anglo background or of African descent?
As a mercenary, did you get fed well?

>What do the Germans think of the Namibians and vice versa?
about the same as SA, same resentment, same unforgiven sins of the past type stuff
>I heard theres some bad blood with the farms and all that.
there is but from what I've heard the government is fully aware that they need the rich germans that live there to stimulate the economy, so its mellow for now

>What languages do you speak?
English and some afrikaans
>Do you still live in Africa?
nope
>So are you of Anglo background or of African descent?
Boer
>As a mercenary, did you get fed well?
nope, but days off the room mates I had usually were able to cook

Thanks for doing this, one last question, where do you live currently?

Not in a creepy way honestly, but I just want to know if you went to Europe, or North America, etc.