/CanGen/

New here? Want a firearms license? Read this pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu
Combloc BC revolution edition

Attached: 548E64A4-352D-42DD-8404-36029BF0A46A.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gotenda.com/shop/firearms/restricted-rifles/colt-m4-le6940-monolithic-5-56-nato-16/
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/conklin-rural-crime-rcmp-property-drugs-business-oilsands-alberta-1.5188314
youtube.com/watch?v=al0GyjI2AMM
youtube.com/watch?v=jLgpB7znkqM
youtube.com/watch?v=xJxd717BWP4
taurususa.com/firearms/pistols/tx22/tx22-pistols-22-lr-10-round-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where do I get tacticool VZ58 parts user?

Attached: VZ58.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

Canadian 2A when?

bonesteel arms, vz58rifle.com. don't buy from jews

never

>Combloc BC revolution edition
based
all limousine liberals, chicom 5th columnists, and aussie expats need to get out

Attached: 2baba08948fac420e708ff9dd2a9914d.png (850x850, 155K)

That actually looks really gucci
Maybe I’ll go full retard and get a vz58 now

Stop
Posting
Tomboys
t. >tfw no tomboy gf

Posting a real Colt

>something you leafs cant have
>INB4 licensed colt canada POS

>FAB gear
>gucci
shan't

Attached: tomboy hug.jpg (1046x1500, 501K)

Fugg

Attached: IMG_1105.jpg (3024x4032, 2.54M)

Based fren, I was preparing no thanks hitler meme for the person who recommended zahalfags.

Have this instead.

Attached: joy.jpg (620x387, 26K)

Not that doujin, I saw reading it just a few hours ago ;-;

You can get real Colts here though

All of them get sent to the queen Charlottes to work in the salmon fishery gulag

not with that attitude

>S2 never ever
Pls Trigger, I need muh stupid witches doing cute but stupid and often morally questionable things.

nigga wtf are you on about? we can get all the colts in Canada

no

Attached: leaf proof bird.jpg (2176x1628, 164K)

proof posting falls onto you to refute my original claim.

post actual colt rifles.

Would putting a 2" block of painted black wood in between the buttplate and stock of a VZ-58 look awkward?
I figure it'd look a little like these painted AK stocks.

Attached: 34523534253.jpg (461x346, 30K)

just go to canadiangunnutz.com, click on any sponsor shop, go to their site and find the colt ARs. They are so common here, we don't buy the shit lower end colts anymore, and are available everywhere.

>cable lock/trigger lock doesn't count as locked up
NRs can also be stored with bolt removed

Rs can be stored in a safe with no trigger/cable lock, or in a locked case with a trigger lock/cable lock

.t AksHeeeewlllyyyy

gotenda.com/shop/firearms/restricted-rifles/colt-m4-le6940-monolithic-5-56-nato-16/
What is this?

>tfw you head back from the range and along the way realize just how bizarre the thing you just did that felt completely natural to you must feel like to normalfags
This about it, you're at a place where everyone has dozens of guns they're actively shooting and everyone is just chill and having fun relaxing, at no moment does the thought "wait a minute, I know nothing about this dude with a loaded gun in his hands, he could kill me right this second" pass your mind.
To a normalfag, this shit must feel like some kind of bizarro world, like sitting down at a book club where everyone in the club is a fucking tiger.

Sometimes I get that feeling on the highway.
Holy shit i'm in a steel trap going faster than humans could 150 years ago powered by dinosaur explosions, the only thing stopping me from dying is some painted lines and a few flashing lights.

whats a good $300 - $500 scope to slap on my stag10 once its finished

Attached: 1561320878443.png (1152x653, 734K)

desu I still get nervous at the range a bit, not like I'm afraid of anyone or even that I feel anyone is paying attention to me - just a little shaky for some reason still. When I shoot innawoods I don't feel it at all, I'm sure with time it will go away but its bad enough that I notice it

Gf always is worried when I go to the range precisely because of that. She’s always telling me to be super careful and just can’t seem to understand nobody is actually going to shoot up a gun range

So this makes me wonder how a self defence scenario in a range would go. For example if somebody just loses their mind one day ... what do you do other than try and take cover and run? Do you shoot back?

gonna need to see the rollmark, it comes with a lot of stuff real colts don't come with.

Accidents happen, I don't like range days when guests (((come))) and they be muzzle sweeping each other for instafam pictures.

Paying members only, no zoomers should be the rule.

try to hightail it first, i'd only shoot if i saw him/her lining up a shot on me

I don't see it ever happening fren, but if it did - literally everyone there is armed and they don't have the option of running away so I'll let you guess how it ends

honestly its amazing how even shitposting as the cgn (((boomer))) still makes me have a tinge of anger

During the orientation at my range, the president said "if you ever point a loaded gun at me, expect bullets coming back your way, it'll all be on camera". Absolutely based fellow.

3-9x40 with a bdc reticle

My local range has cameras everywhere, and by virtue of being a range having a loaded gun at the ready is 100% legal no matter what, so it'd be pretty cut and dry if you shot someone who went berserk.

please stop the boomer echos

No zoom zoom zoomy tonight
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Attached: 1548915214939.png (1280x720, 569K)

Anyone run these? I need a scope for my SKS and wk180c

Attached: Screenshot_20190626_012832_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2240, 387K)

>need a scope for my SKS
Ah another man of taste I see

>scope for sks
RIFLE IS FINE

My eyes are shit, and I bought this SKS with a rail and aftermarket stock. I have an unmolested one

Fair enough but just get an ar to play with.

Got one of them too. 5.56 is boring, I need a scope on the wk for yotes. AR is irons for range fuckery, just want one SKS with a scope, nice aftermarket stock and removable xcr mags

Is it time to sell my semis!?
Lpc is a guaranteed win come next election based off of current demographics just dont wanna deal with the stress of being a illegal gun owner
Sorry bros i think i gotta cop out like a pussy for my childs sake

>Lpc is a guaranteed win come next election

Attached: The most best.png (950x1150, 297K)

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/conklin-rural-crime-rcmp-property-drugs-business-oilsands-alberta-1.5188314

>Terry Mills's truck sped into the yard at 3:45 a.m. MT on Nov. 8, 2018, confronting the thieves who had smashed their vehicles through the chained gate. They were there to steal gas again.

>Mills nudged one of the cars with his hood then ducked when he noticed the rifle poking through a window aimed at his head.

>The robbers sped off, but Mills and a security guard were soon speeding after a black car on the snowy highway.

>"That's when he started popping shots," Mills recalled. "We're on the phone with the RCMP from Lac La Biche. And I told them, they're heading their way. They should intercept him. And then I said the guy was shooting at us. The officer said 'If you shoot at him, I'm going to charge you with manslaughter.' I said I'm not shooting at him. He's shooting at us."
>THE OFFICER SAID 'IF YOU SHOOT AT HIM, I'M GOING TO CHARGE YOU WITH MANSLAUGHTER.'

Attached: 774013FD-D1A2-4F3D-80AC-7F88B572E14A.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Just traded a norinco 1911a1, lee 6cav bullet mold, reloading die set, 4 mags, 1k brass, a brick of primers and a holster for a wk180c with a bushnell 223scope, how did i do?

fairly equivalent trade. Now send the WK for the warranty repair.

I get it that these guys are being hammered by criminals, and calling the cops is the historically sensible thing to do about that. But look at their experience. 19 crimes since 2016, zero solved. Thanks, police, I guess?

We're coming to a time when shoot, shovel and shut the fuck up is going to become the norm, owing largely to the unreliability of the police.

It's already the norm, only the exceptions tend to make the news. Shoot, Shovel, and Shut the fuck up.

The horsefuckers fear the norinco equipped warrior

Attached: 17AF5479-A220-47EA-84C6-5EE8C4300CF5.jpg (3663x1983, 2.08M)

I highly recommend Gun Expert as well (vz58rifle.com). The Alpha rail is cash money. Muzzle device options are skint across the board though and the concussion on all the compensators can be obnoxious.

>norinco equipped warrior
kek
Any civil uprising/SHTF scenario in this country will be fought mainly with Norincos and SKS. Can't even hate on Norinco for providing affordable arms for the working man.

I'll sell you a Strike Eagle 1-6x for $200. $590 for that is highway robbery.

>Boogaloo happens
>Insurgents win
>SKS becomes forever immortalized as the rifle that saved Canada, becoming such an important symbol we replace the leaf on the flag with an SKS

Attached: 12341324321412.jpg (1200x1602, 987K)

>SKS is brought back into production
>SKS is standard issue rifle for the CF
>updated variants keep the rifle up to date like how the AR and AK platforms are in the states and Russia

I will admit those sks that can take 30 round ak clips are neato. But fuck dude your meme has gone too far.

Say hello to the new CF service rifle user :)

Attached: 2C7EB2ED-7C1E-42DD-B6B7-319829CA5DC0.jpg (800x533, 99K)

Also doomguy. I know you are in this thread.

-t

>canada implements a pistol grip sks
>replaces classic stock with bike seat looking thing

>Genuinely modernized from the ground up SKS's
I'll take ten!

Attached: 123412341234.jpg (768x1041, 97K)

Idk what it is.

But the sks is just ugly in my opinion.

I like it just the way it is. Ugly.

That bolt just doesnt seem good for a modern rifle.

Strange, I unironically think it’s a beautiful rifle. Something about it feels so comfy and secure

>But the sks is just ugly in my opinion
You're ugly in my opinion!

Attached: 1234132431241243.png (1070x868, 157K)

Feast your eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=al0GyjI2AMM
youtube.com/watch?v=jLgpB7znkqM
youtube.com/watch?v=xJxd717BWP4

Attached: 1234321412.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

HOLY FUCKING BASED
I’d buy this in a heartbeat if they were being sold

It is, he does it for you if you send him an SKS and $250

It would be an improvement over the C7s and C8s that are slowly dying from age.

I might unironically do this

>7.62 NATO
S T O P P I N G P O W E R

Why do gun designers suck at design?

I always thought the sks was perfect for making into a bullpup because it had that flat end on the metal above the trigger
This design is shit

What firearm do the RCMP fear the most?
HK91?
M305?
SKS?
TOK?
AR15?

>/CanGen/
don't fucking do this you summerfag. subject like is Canada General for ez ctrl+f anada

Damn, the Ruger PCC looks like THAT ??

Attached: 64487849_2175161395885667_6702738546391777280_n.jpg (960x777, 289K)

SKS's, Tok's, the assortment of glocks with stendo's, the assortment of hunting rifles that can bust level IV, all the FAL's and AKs that the boomers hid. NR gucci stag10s and Modern Sporters.

Does that stock fold? Please tell me it folds.

taurususa.com/firearms/pistols/tx22/tx22-pistols-22-lr-10-round-2/
>Barrel length 4.17"
HMMMM

It's already a takedown you fuck.

And?
Unfolding a stock is a lot faster.

I guess but I don't see the purpose of having both

Looks like Frankenshit.
Another fucking mod to turn it into an AR stock-wearing bubba

The original looks fucking fine.
Adding mlok is fuckin gay - putting flashlights and lasers and vert grips on everything is gay.

The line of the original are nice and slim and simple.

Looks fucking awful

Yes user sell them all to me for 30% of their value

I'll buy your semi's right now for 60% value

Ruger PCC is shit. Sub2k is much better, more accurate, compact and easy to maintain. I have both and the only advantage to the Ruger is the added weight for recoil.

shhh dont be like that, I'll buy em for 45% of their value and we can split em

Has anyone tried out the PPS50? .22lr PPSH sounds like a lot of fun

/cangen/ is good shorthand but the OP needs to put "canada general" right after to let people search the catalog
fucking newfags shouldn't be making threads

You got no idea how much posts like this scare the shit out of boomer csis data analysts

Maybe they'd be less scared if they didn't go out of their way to antagonize their countrymen.

b a s e d

also legit sks on the flag to commemorate the great patriotic war would be TIGHT

I'm shocked nobody in Canada has attempted to produce a home grown SKS, it would certainly beat giving money to the Chinese.

Attached: Canada General 2.png (1920x958, 431K)

Not financially viable. Even just making components to modernize the SKS brings it into the "why bother?" price point.

Attached: SKS-15.jpg (3665x2443, 863K)