How will having guns help in a heavily monitored AI driven future with social credit scores and drones monitoring...

How will having guns help in a heavily monitored AI driven future with social credit scores and drones monitoring everything everywhere?

Attached: 2738EE0B-C1C2-447C-9481-1A1B21197F91.jpg (1131x1600, 114K)

because you will need a way to shoot yourself when the army of privilege checking robots come take you away to prison to slice off your penis and give one of your kidneys to a less privileged colored folk.

Why cant we upgrade our guns to have A.I. and have little cortanas telling us where the enemy is at

Your brain is rotting. Seek diversity. Open your eyes.

They will help me shoot things.
Fucking clankers.

Oy vey goy accept all of these culturally vibrant Somalis, they’re good for you.

>AI controlled weapons
There is an entre videgame series showing why this isn't a good idea
>accept diversity
As you command Mr. Shekelstein

There will always be a vicious predatory element to society, and while technology might enable a very fast response it will never be faster than you drawing your own weapon.

Cash and private sales?

Attached: 1561216773720.jpg (768x1024, 127K)

You new kids.

>Installs Navi AI into ai smart ar-2015
>Over there
>Hey
>over here
>hey!

>radio, gloves, pants, kneepad, shoes
>on a robot
???

You have to go back.

>accept diversity
he said seek diversity you Freudian fuckwit

Trying to humanize it

This beats the metallic simpletons

Attached: 250px-Sapper_IMG.png (250x209, 58K)

Do YOU want the police walking around with no pants on?

Attached: 1558674129272.jpg (1240x826, 116K)

Arguably pants and shoes and pads make sense to add extra protection to the joint and act as a sorta "dust cover" for any underlying mechanism

They help fight back.

Attached: 1548199089817.jpg (961x903, 205K)

They will help me to shoot things.

There will unironically be a nation/state completely devoid of these atrocities due to the sole thanks of armed individuals willing to prevent such a life.

Pic unrelated

Attached: threeperunit.jpg (960x774, 206K)

He likes to feel like a human.

I mean, he was born from us, does that not make him human, as you were born from your mother, user?

>hey
>watch out
>listen dammit!

Gotta kill those brainwashed ones-turned-traitors that want nothing but the worst for everyone else the masses, for the sake of their own glory and pleasure.