Just realized recently that I’m permanently DQ’d from the military because of a medical issue...

Just realized recently that I’m permanently DQ’d from the military because of a medical issue. I’m bummed but I still wanna learn about guns and be a Jow Forumsommando. Since I can’t access the military, what should I do?

Attached: DB801999-9013-4BA7-8CBA-32CDF68A4C54.jpg (787x1024, 86K)

Buy guns and shoot them at proper ranges.

Same here but for a bullshit violation possession of marijuana charge from years ago

Just head to France and join the legion

How severe is the issue, user? Is it possible to get a waiver?

>banned from serving because of weed
That's kind of fucked up.
Meanwhile, in Leafland...

Attached: DUDE WEED LMAO.png (500x522, 184K)

fpbp

I was DQ'd for the Swiss army. I don't regret it that much since i wasn't in a state to do it when i got called at 18 years old.

So just forget it and still train yourself. You can do it on your own, no need for the army.

I just had to "prove" i was not mentally unstable when i purchased my handgun (which is the downside of not doing the army, when you don't you need to provide extra material to the authorities) but otherwise it was okay.

Get combat training aka a martial art.
Take shooting classes and join a gun club and compete in IDPA.

My asshole coworker actually trains cops in shooting techniques. He’s never served and can’t be a cop because he fails the psych test.
But that fucker can shoot! He’s won a bunch of idpa competitions. And tried out for top shot.

What’s it like knowing that you can’t join the military but they will pay for a schizo to have his dick cut off as long as xer sucks daddy Israel’s cock?

This OP.
There are plenty of ways to enjoy the hobby and develop the mindset. Part of it is having grit to progress and improve.
Just look at the Taran tactical guy, trained Keanu Reeves and even met with the SEAL guy and they trained each other. Pretty cool

Thanks for the advice guys. I initially was bummed out and felt resentment toward guys in the military. I understand that isn’t the right way to cope mentally, so I think I should learn the stuff they learn but at my own pace and comfortability level. I’ll look into combat training and weapons to try out one day. Thanks, gents.

And sorry user. It was due to “upper extremities”. Probably because I told them I went to the emergency room for something mental related but I was too shook by the MEPS people telling me that they’d prosecute if I lied about ‘anything’.

>I initially was bummed out and felt resentment toward guys in the military.

Don’t. You can now spend the next 3-6 years of your life learning skills that will actually set you up for life and not hating every waking moment of your existence.

The military ain’t all it’s cracked up to be and you will honestly get better training on your own time and dime.

What ever you do dont join a larping squad and or a militia. Same with the three percenters. All just gay boys who jerk each other off and never really actually train or care. I had the same problem out of high school not being able to join because I have scoliosis so I joined a group of faggots and it was the most awkward experience of my life. If I can find my old camcorder you can watch my early 2000s tapes of these fucking virgins running around using hand signals shooting stuffed animals and toys and shit.

Attached: 8ftmRAh6j9btOvYdnnCq9atPnoiSxSacbmuuXSNZbK0.jpg (800x419, 77K)

Wow user. I’m sorry to hear that. I’m glad I read your reply because I was thinking about joining some kind of militia or some kind of military larp group, but your post swayed me otherwise. Yeah I think I’ll do what said. I’ll learn things on my own and at my own pace.

do literally anything else with your life

you were only going to serve for a couple years anyway

Yeah it was a pretty shitty experience but I do have fond memories watching these clowns run around. Fat fucks and skinny teens all larping like its the war using surplus gear and shitty firearms. Not to mention when after I wanted to join a "serious" group so thats when I ran into the three percenters and man are they a bunch of fucking posers. Retired washed up bunch of bastards trying to have command when they were little shits when they served or were in the force. Our squad leader was only a private first class before he was BOOTED from the army for constantly getting drunk and arrested. He would walk around high and mighty yelling at people who arent employed or anything by him and expected them to act as if he was the higher up. "The chain of command here is simple, you follow my orders or the orders I pass down through Christensen, IS THAT CLEAR?" Thats was is spiel every fucking day we got together. Christensen was best friend so he got second in command because of it. Thats not the end of it though when doing group tactics or patrols he would have one person sit out to watch bbq and the beer while he ran half assed drills on his friends land. It was pretty gay but I stuck around because my buddy Rondo and I would film this shit and laugh with our friends later on about it

Is it too bad that you would be unable to become an LEO?

If not then that may be your best option.

>I was thinking about joining some kind of militia or some kind of military larp group

Attached: 6444834069413888.png.jpg (486x341, 42K)

What’s an LEO?

Law Enforcement Officer.

Born with a heart condition
Only thing I ever wanted to do was join the military
Now I realize I'd support my country and my ancestral homeland better by not fighting for Israel

I'll train on my own time and if I ever drafted, I have a get-out free card. Look at it the same way, friend

>he didn't just lie about his medical history

Attached: oorah.jpg (1500x844, 265K)

A lot of people in the military don't know shit about guns. Unless you're a European just buy some guns and read.

I got kicked out of bootcamp for fraud enlistment. It's not so bad. I should have just realized I didn't need to be a marine to be a man.

Thanks guys. You all have good words to help me grow.

>what should I do?
get an education in computers somehow, it's a huge field & whatever your strengths are you can find some easy job as long as you've got the difficult training

and computer jobs $$$ kaching :)

darn, now you'll have to do something productive instead

my job would require a security clearance, and I'm on SSI from the social security administration.

what if he was European?

t. European

Same here, too many operations and 3 years on crutches from 19-23 fucked me hard.
Just go into law enforcement or become armed security.
I am in my first year back at work and working security unarmed and going to take my act 235 and go armed in 2 weeks. It takes time to get over but dont let it, live in your mind since you cant enlist.

>the military teaches you about guns
holy fuck when did this happen