Autist kills Muslims = No F90 for you

I was excited about the F90 for a long time, now this:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/04/10/thales-cancels-plans-to-sell-atrax-bullpup-rifle-on-us-civilian-market/

The NZ shooter is a fucking faggot and probably a Mossad agent. The only thing he accelerated society into is more gun scrutiny and sympathy for Muslims. What a farce.

Attached: faggot.jpg (2500x1873, 683K)

Other urls found in this thread:

police.govt.nz/advice/firearms-and-safety/changes-firearms-law-prohibited-firearms
aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/zealand-mosque-attacks-prompt-flood-support-muslims-190316091744196.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>probably a Mossad agent
>probably

Attached: 0fdeff822f395921a0993f858cdffd906f62a67e7e0c929534c0ff80ac2ab2b5.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>probably
user he literally went to Israel before doing the shooting

Fuck your ausfag gun.

Jow Forums is thataway, my friend

Attached: the duke.jpg (1280x753, 361K)

go claim your ghost vagina in hell

Attached: 1498101022516.jpg (634x423, 75K)

>ejects right
Trash.

Bullpups are for faggots and eurofaggots, who cares? Also jews and chinks.

>cool psa owner

Why? Bullpups are superior to conventional rifles in nearly all metrics.

Which was his plan all along...

>Based on ethical grounds
FAGGOT. FAGGOT. FAGGOT. DING DING DING FAGGOT ALARM.

Terrible ergos and triggers.

That's not true, but the F90 would have at least been the best bullpup option available. Fuck's sake, I'm mad.

Attached: 1548705472822.jpg (352x395, 13K)

time to amend this SHIT LIST of companies to boycott yet again.
fuck'em. don't buy anything these faggots sell. heckle them at SHOT SHOW and NRA Show. don't give them a dime and tell them to fuck off.

Attached: 1558665563437.png (1336x1018, 100K)

Now that I think about it, this could have been a ploy to make people buy Tavors instead. It just keeps getting deeper.

Attached: 1547966791143s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

this is gun related retard

Have sex

Who cares, AUG A3 > Abbo AUG

LOL, thinking a new gun is more important than the survival of your race.
Unconfirmed information revealed by Israel themselves.

This, shame that I'll just have to continue giving Steyr my money instead of giving it to shitcunts. They at least seem to understand the concept of personal responsibility.

go back to plebbit, niggerfaggot

I was waiting for this image to be posted.
Dilate.

>WAAAAAH IT FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE IN MY HANDS WAAAAH

holy shit get over it faggots

Are you ok?

Attached: 1529889397662.jpg (600x565, 148K)

>lack of adjustable stocks
>shitty triggers
>shitty ergonomics
>can barely shoot from prone
>unevenly distributed weight
>superior

and? Those are small prices to pay for more barrel length.

honk honk

Attached: honkhonk.png (800x747, 862K)

>survival of your race
lmao you fucking retard
Do you honestly believe this asshole has done anything to help? Think carefully for a second.

police.govt.nz/advice/firearms-and-safety/changes-firearms-law-prohibited-firearms

aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/zealand-mosque-attacks-prompt-flood-support-muslims-190316091744196.html

Good luck starting an uprising when the general public wants you disarmed and further shit-lists any anti-Islamic rhetoric. These little bursts of autistic rage justified with terribly written, self-contradictory "manifestos" do nothing but further the descent into a globalist hellhole.

>Those are small prices to pay for more barrel length.
>200 or 300 fps increase from 16inch to 20 inch in most 556 loadings
>a small price to pay
Nope

>Do you honestly believe this asshole has done anything to help? Think carefully for a second.
Yes he did, he accelerates the situation.
>Good luck starting an uprising when the general public wants you disarmed and further shit-lists any anti-Islamic rhetoric.
Good luck starting an uprising with a complacent population who thinks because they have guns, the government fears them.

Oh look it's the United States.

Having guns mean jackshit if NOBODY use them.

>probably a Mossad agent
I wonder who could be behind this dc post?
I
>
I

>iFunny.co

Do you honestly believe a string of mass shootings that result from this (if they even happen to a large degree) will change anything? Run me through your logic here.

Tarrant -> Shooter 1 -> Shooter 2 -> Shooter 3 ->??? ->Civil uprising ->Multiculturalism defeated

>lack of adjustable stocks
Never heard of anyone complain
>can barely shoot from prone
lulwut?
Into your shoulder, nice and firm and comfy

lmaoing at you right now

>Do you honestly believe a string of mass shootings that result from this (if they even happen to a large degree) will change anything? Run me through your logic here.
Yes.

Mass shooting > Mass shooting > government enters police state > people's living standard goes down and people decide to revolt > no more government.

That's the most logical course of action right now and no amount of votes are gonna change that.

Based and accelerationistpiled.

It just makes sense and follow a historical's precedent.

Revolution only happens during the worst of times.

>a bloke who hates muslims went to a country that's reputed for hating muslims
Well I'll be.

Bullpups are shorter, thats the only pro in a sea of cons.

There's no proof he visited Israel.

SEETHING

Why don't you learn to accept criticism once in a while shekelstein?
>Oy vey! Heaven forbid people criticise our people's malevolent tendencies, that would be anti-semitism!
Blatant deflection like that is where a good portion of the distrust comes from just so you know.

XD aside from their shitty military who the fuck is buying their outdated bullpup design? XD ok I'll keep my money in the U.S. then loooool

Still wouldn't be surprising given his (alleged) politics.

That's the ideal, but is reality reflecting that? How many mass shooters influenced by Tarrant have actually made waves? Tarrant himself is being forgotten my MSM already. Moreover, what is the threshold number of shootings for a government to enact martial law? Would they even do that? Are there any examples in other countries or throughout history?

It would be considering he has visited muslim countries and be fine with them there.

Tarrant only hates the muslims lackeys jews sent to western countries.

He was there for 9 days in 2016. It doesn't mean jackshit though, because it's well-known that he was travelling around to historic Christian and European vs muslim battle sites. Also the visit wasn't part of the paid Jewish tours, he went on his own and funded it himself.

>That's the ideal, but is reality reflecting that?
That's our job to do so.
>How many mass shooters influenced by Tarrant have actually made waves? Tarrant himself is being forgotten my MSM already.
MSM deliberately want to censor him and normalfags have low attention span, but what matters is if the state decides to ramp down on freedom and rights or not.
>Moreover, what is the threshold number of shootings for a government to enact martial law?
Basically daily or weekly.
>Are there any examples in other countries or throughout history?
France enacted martial law in the previous muslim bombings.

What we need to do is to keep that shit on ALL the times by continuously accelerating the violence and draining the state's personnel.

And honestly? Look at the Battle of Algiers, it's the strategy used by the algerians in that film, and real life.

That was Pakistan though?

Tarrant didn't mention he visited Israel, that's an information given by the israeli themselves, which seem very fishy.

>considering he has visited muslim countries and be fine with them there
It's almost as if you've never had to hang around niggers and subhumans you absolutely despise, but still pretend everything is A-OK.

Attached: professorkatz2.png (650x650, 287K)

>Revolution only happens during the worst of times.
This has been proven wrong in multiple cases, although it's a element. In armed revolts usually the middle class is the instigator in violence. Nobody cares when the poor riot.

>It's almost as if you've never had to hang around niggers and subhumans you absolutely despise, but still pretend everything is A-OK.
Tarrant is okay with muslims in their own countries.
Yeah, and what makes the middle class violent? Their loss of living standard, economy and perceived injustice.

If you think the middle class in the US is gonna revolt when they think the government fears them, well, just wait for 100 years until the middle class is reduced to poor.

>half because the joos boogymen
lol

Why can't jews say jews?

>Tarrant is okay with muslims in their own countries.
What are you? Brenton Tarrant or something?

Because every time I try, my dead mother-in-law (also a Jew) reaches out of the mirror and slaps me.

I read his Manifesto where he says so.

Slap her back and say "Shoo shoo dead kike".

Work every times.

>that they were canceling plans for the civilian version based on “ethical grounds”.
They were never on your side anyway

riiighhhhttt.
You realize the import process was going through some weird fucking things
>ATF keeps changing location of serialization
>import company sold off and change ownership
>Manticore, the company who makes some well known makes 3rd party accessories and have a line to the import company couldn't even get any info for YEARS

From the tidbits, it sounded like a clusterfuck. They just used the christchurch shooting as an excuse to cut their losses at dumping further resources into importing the F90, which was looking like vaporware and redtape.

Who fucking cares they won't sell the grenade launcher to us because of the Jewish NFA and NeoZOGservative import bans anyway.

Brandon Tarrant was a mossad false flag. When any gun violence is a win-win, they know they can get sloppy. Feinstein could shoot up a preschool, and people would be clamoring for her agenda.

Bullpups are gay like OP anyway, the firearm industry fudd niggers should come up with an advanced powder and barrel that gives better muzzle energy out of a shorter barrel than with smokeless cuck powder from a heebtech 32 inch

Attached: aftermath.jpg (960x1280, 478K)

Friendly reminder that whatever arguably positive influence for the right happened from Tarrant's actions has already happened, copycats will not have the same effect and will simply turn more normalfags against the right.
Don't go shooting up random unimportant people.

According to his manifesto he agrees with the JQ but he doesn't have anything against every random ordinary jew in Israel and would prefer they all live there, he also doesn't hate muslims who stay in islamic countries.

Attached: IMG_6065.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

Sam Hyde is unfunny, and not for leftists reasons, but the amount of discord trannies who think they're special revolutionaries. You people haven't even killed anything but yourselves. Your hearts are gonna be crying from 5.56 wounds and not your birdcage tattoos. Remember that, because traps only run away sporadically after I've delivered trauma to the base of their skulls.

Moving on to the topic, Tarrant's progress was eliminated within minutes by the muslim birthrate, and even set back, considering Sri Lanka Easter attacks and the ripples of gun control discussion from his attack and the birdseye view his gopro gave us. Custard mouths.

Attached: 1549948849016.webm (360x360, 2.69M)

>Tarrant was a mossad false flag
Giv proofs

>Friendly reminder that whatever arguably positive influence for the right happened from Tarrant's actions has already happened, copycats will not have the same effect and will simply turn more normalfags against the right.
>Don't go shooting up random unimportant people.
Funny how ISIS mosque is random unimportant people.

You ain't gonna convince normalfags unless the normalfags are poor and starved.

>Moving on to the topic, Tarrant's progress was eliminated within minutes by the muslim birthrate, and even set back, considering Sri Lanka Easter attacks and the ripples of gun control discussion from his attack and the birdseye view his gopro gave us. Custard mouths.
How does this go against Tarrant?

With or without Tarrant, the birthrate would remain so.

What matters is inspiring people to fight back against cuckoldry.

>uses guns for something
>now the guns are gone that we could have uh used for something later!!!!

The atrax was never going to happen. It's been years since they announced it.

>F90
>basically an uglier aug
Just get the AUG

I've never even seen that movie but I've spilt a lot of seed to that sexy vixen.

good trade

>if you like sam hyde you're a discord tranny
Pls explain
That's just one of the first things i saw in my reaction image folder
>Tarrant's progress was eliminated within minutes by the muslim birthrate
He knew the number he'd kill would be insignificant to changing demographic trends, that wasn't his intention.

Normalfags don't believe that's an ISIS mosque
They hear the headline of evil cis white male kills poor oppressed muslims and simply have a more negative view of the right from then on
You have to get normalfags to not hate you, if you scare them away they're just gonna side with your enemies the instant things get tough
They see it as an attack on normal people who haven't personally done anything wrong
The mudslimes he killed were not powerful and influential people outside their own community and can be quickly replaced

>Normalfags don't believe that's an ISIS mosque
Well, give them the proofs.
>You have to get normalfags to not hate you, if you scare them away they're just gonna side with your enemies the instant things get tough
So do that, give them the truth, don't lie to them THEN expect them to fight for you.
>They see it as an attack on normal people who haven't personally done anything wrong
So GIVE them the proof that the mosque in connection is connected to ISIS.

There, done.

And Dylan Roof didn't kill a bunch of church niggers either, he killed a state senator.

You whine about useless shit but refuse to be active in propaganda war.

>And Dylan Roof didn't kill a bunch of church niggers either, he killed a state senator.
And put off normalfags in the process with a massive news story because most of his kills were normies, the effect would have been different if it was just the important one.

gee maybe we should actually start blaming white nationalism for being retarded after doing something stupid for the billionth time instead of blaming literally everyone else when they do it this is why we cant have fucking nice things because retards like you say that shit after this happens everytime

It's actually a pretty good movie.

> The only thing he accelerated society into is more gun scrutiny and sympathy for Muslims.
That the point. He wanted shit to get so bad that people have no other alternative than to start shooting politicans. What are you waiting for?

Or we could blame the ones actually pushing gun control you lefty faggot

Attached: IMG_7405.png (1200x1370, 1.6M)

Alright, fuck Thales then. Get an AUG instead. Do you really want to buy a gun made by MIC shitlibs? Also, Brenton Tarrant literally didn't do anything wrong. He was just defending his people, and himself.

This

This.

Attached: 22778054a5befdd19517396d063c6452.jpg (3000x2000, 604K)

>And put off normalfags in the process with a massive news story because most of his kills were normies, the effect would have been different if it was just the important one.
Again, tell the normalfags that the other niggers are colluding niggers with that state senator.

No one is innocent in that nigger church.

> The only thing he accelerated society into is more gun scrutiny and sympathy for Muslims.

He literally said that in his manifesto. Internal conflict withing US caused by gun control enacted as reaction was part of his aim to de-stabilize the System.

Attached: 1560696345282.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Thales is a French company right?

God youre a faggot

That user is prolly not even a jew retard.

Lol he actually read it.

So you are a liar with no scruples or honor? You are a nigger.

How is that lying?

Are you saying those niggers don't collude with that state senator?

>pure coincidence

Attached: 1548627991819.png (568x665, 3K)

Attached: 1561436144587.jpg (736x556, 51K)

>adjustable stocks
The need for an adjustable stock is reduced because the gun is more balanced towards the shooter, requiring less strength to shoulder the rifle even at its long LOP
>shitty triggers
Hardly. If you said "sub-par triggers", I would be inclined to agree with you, but a smooth pull for accurate shooting is more than possible with an AUG or Tavor so I think you have no idea what a shitty trigger really feels like.
>shitty ergonomics
This is the most overused argument I have ever heard and also the worst one. The only control that is different from an AR is the mag release, but you would have to be some kind of a dildo baggins to not know how to grab a mag, touch a button next to your chest, and then insert the mag. If anything, this method is easier if you don't plan on dropping your used or partial mags on the floor.
>barely shoot from prone
It's literally just as easy to shoot from prone as an AR, if not easier due to the weight distribution.
This is a good thing. The rifle should be at or near your shoulder at all times when in serious use. The bullpup design keeps the weight away from your off hand which allows you to shoulder the rifle for longer, since the majority of the weight is closer to your center of gravity. Fuck barrel length, the weight distribution is the absolute best feature of a bullpup. Go pick up your lightest rifle and try to open a door while aiming through the opening. Try to do ANY kind of effective shooting without the use of your non-dominant hand. That is where the bullpup is vastly superior.

Retards like you are why I stopped browsing Jow Forums

Is it bullshit that Thales cancelled? Yes
Is it Israel? Don't be fucking dumb
Don't get the obsession with Jews with you Yanks.

And spent time in Pakistan

SHOW NOSE!

>blame gun control advocates for schizos going on meme-fueled shooting sprees

if he was a mossad plant, why would they make it obvious by having him actually travel to israel?