Getting caught stalking?

Anyone ever got caught stalking? So far i did some basic urbex over the years, and never got caught. I'm considering the stalker challenge, witch is basically the same, but while having a gun. But being a eurofag, getting caught trespassing, searched by cops would almost certainly result in having my gun privileges permanently revoked. Imagine having to go back to being nogunz forever over a fucking larp. Advice bros.

>not killing any cop/ranger/forest service member for being faggot duty faction

Yeah i agree, not killing is lame.....but......lets get serious ITT for just one moment.

Attached: 933644703_preview_02560840-photo-s-t-a-l-k-e-r-clear-sky.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yrgu4A
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah just don't do it with a gun unless you feel you'll be in situations where you need the protection. Or just don't go into those situations. It's not worth losing your very tenuous rights as a Euro.

It's a lot easier to do in the states with a firearm which is why the challenge is the way it is.

I've done some 'poaching' in the UK, in areas i shouldn't have had a gun, but I was incredibly paranoid when doing so because the gun culture is so awful here that people have freaked out over me using an air Rifle.

If you get caught by the police you can expect big trouble and likely confiscation of firearms. For the sake of just larping as a stalker it's not worth it at all.

You might get away with an air gun, so yiu can do some plinking or shoot rabbits, depends on where you are and the police officer.

Stalking?
Trespassing?
What are you taking about?

I mean i would do it with a concealed pistol since there is ZERO chance i would get away with it using a rifle, so no one would know unless i was detained and searched. That being said, the camping would take place in a protected national park witch makes camping 100% illegal. And some locations are semi abandoned govt structures, so there is some chance of getting detained and pissing my pants with a gun under my shirt. Probably no more than 1% chance if do my stealth tactics properly, but still a chance.

I wouldn't bother taking a pistol if you are already breaking numerous laws by being there, its just adding to the number of things that can go wrong.

If your caught they might just tell you to clear off. If your caught with a pistol the police will be called.

Which euro country are you from? Whatever you do I think the best advice would be to not carry a loaded firearm. If you must have a loaded mag for protection either keep it accessible on your person or hide it somewhere in your belongings where it won't be found if searched.

I once randomly got stopped by the cops while CCing in the middle of the night (berry illegal where i'm from without a license) but I kept a loaded magazine in my backpack. I just told the cops who frisked me I do gear reviews online and was trying the new holster out with the gun so I can give my real opinion which is also why I went out at night so people don't accidentally notice (all of this is a lie), but one of the cops was chill and just told me to not do this shit again or at least not to get caught.

The south slav parts. Not sure a cop would care about the difference between loaded and unloaded. Last time i slept i had deer roaming around my tent a foot away. I slept with a rambo knife in my hand all night. Another dude had a wild boar approach him. He shooed it away with some kind of flair gun, using his only shot. Boar returned with the whole heard and slept all around his tent. One area has actual brown bears in it, although rare. Also....the hills have eyes....squeeel like a pig boiiiii.

The only crime i would be 100% certainly committing is the camping. Its not a felony, but it gets your camping gear confiscated for 14 days or something like that. So even if i shoved the gun into the sleeping bag, it would end up being accounted for in the station when they would wonder why does the bag weigh as much as a concrete block :D. I would have to be some shit like juggling the gun from my hand to the bag, then dressing into my pants, and shoving it into the holster while in the bag, and then letting them confiscate the bag. I would be sweating piss out of my face.

>But being a eurofag, getting caught trespassing, searched by cops would almost certainly result in having my gun privileges permanently revoked.
Or you could just kill them.

Hello fellow slavnigger, would you care to join a bunch of other Jow Forums eurofags on telegram - t.me/joinchat/D6QIQUbdom7gbubtToXFpg

Says discord invite expired, and telegram join address not understood. Am on work PC, maybe its some protection the company has running or something.

Yeah, that would be best, but then i would have a hunting party formed after me, and they have better gear than me. Like grenade launchers, helicopters, dogs and thermal imaging. I have not found enough stashes to be able to stand up to all of them.

Try this discord.gg/yrgu4A

You want to live forever?

Attached: 863c0e8429e89313070e5e10d77d1c45e9cf63ee3309efed44cb2a9e8fe73f2b.jpg (1200x640, 128K)

"Roadside Picnic" by Arkady Strugatsky. Read it.

Alternatively, play S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, or S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat.

Also lurk moar.

am in

No, but i haven't made white babies yet.

German here, I cant even sleep inside the forest or light some Esbit for cooking. Fuck it, going for STALKER without guns but breaking the LAW with some points is funny AF. Doingt it agin

I used to go hunting ducks with my dog but now police helicopters patrol my favorite area thanks to migrants.A helicopter came very close to me but I hid my equipment and played it cool so it went away

Laws in Europe should be broken as much as possible as often.

*loner stalker successfully avoids military patrol*

LeL, good stalking!

My /kx/ STALKER story

>driving around in a fuckin' golf cart
>had cars but the golf cart was electric, and therefore almost silent as we drove around
>mostly just rode around being stupid kids
>driving by a construction site
>see an almost finished house with a light on
>still has scaffolding and tools outside
>decide to go in and look around
>pull our Pimp Cart off to the side near an alley
>go in
>tools, sawdust, piles of drywall
>blood
>There is a pool of blood near a work bench
>get close, think it's paint
>find half of a cat on tge work bench
>bench has a plugged in chopsaw
>covered in gore
>NOPE.jpg
>turn to leave
>my friend runs to a windown then says "OH SHIT"
>no time to ask what he saw
>we bolt out the door we entered through
>get to the Ele/k/tro Wagon
>"What did you see?"
>"Someone was in tge window. Standing there."
>*bzzzzzzzz* (the sound the cart made as we made our speedy 25mph getaway)
>Passing by the back yard with no fence, of the house we went into
>Huge person in a black hoodie and black pants is standing there.
>pass just feet in front of them
>they wave

spoopy if tru

Stop posting newfag.

Can't prove to you that it is. But it happened. My town used to have a small but active edgy cult. Mostly highschool kids that I actually knew. The chances that the dude who we saw went to school with me are pretty high.

We did STALKER stuff all the time when I was 15-18. And we probably came pretty close to being sacrificed at least once. We ran into the edgy cult kids all the time. The only reason we were never bothered was because A. We knew a lot of them and we were cool. Or B. My friends and I roved in packs of six or more. And we had friends that were giant meatheads, therefore, a bunch of edgy nerds didn't care to fuck with us. And my GhettoBros had guns. We had a few friends from the hood that carried (obviously illegally) or had a gigga nigga in an Escalade with giant rims on speed dial.

Off topic but an example of calling on the power of Gigga Niggas.

>was at the movies
>bunch of gang banger goblinos start shit with my friends
>we have a friend named "D'Kwan"
>D'Kwan pulls his 2005 flipphone out and starts talking to someone
>"Muh niggas iz cummin'"
>"Ey ya'll spic niggaz bettah run cuz duh goonz iz in route"
>Goblinos keep picking on us
>we're in the parking lot trying to get into our cars and leave
>Goblinos corner a friend and start pushing him
>we can't help him
>too many Goblinos
>*soud of bass intensifies*
>bunch of white kids, a Mexican kid, and D'Kwan screaming at the Goblinos to get the fuck away
>I finally nut up and start fighting to help my buddy who is now on the ground surrounded by Goblinos with face tattoos.
>*Bass gets louder*
>we all start fighting
>A black Escalade pulls up
>"EY YO DAS DEM"
>"D'KWAN WE GOTCHU MANG"
>bunch of gigga niggas hop out
>*the violence has escelated*
>I get picked up by a huge guy with corn rows
>thrown into the escalade
>all of my friends are tossed inside one at a time
>the driver had Koolio level braids
>"YA'LL LIL NIGGAS COOL?"
>"No Brandon got beat up pretty bad"
>"FUCK"
>Tires peel out
>Get taken to some house in a neigjborhood I would normally be shot for being in
>Brandon gets Ghetto Medics telling him to "STAY WOKE BOI"

I have no idea what happened to the Goblinos. But it wasn't good.

dkwan must have been tight with the gigga nigga to be able to call in that air support

>be me
>stalk
>never seen anyone
>have seen the ashen remains of hundreds of pigs but never seen anyone
>have heard the crackheads scurry about but never seen anyone

>Laws in Europe should be broken as much as possible as often.
I have some guns and driving with 0.1-0.3Prom drunken I loose it to the GOV. Fuck yeah, Im going to ask some hunters to sleep inside the hunting areas and move on when day. Thats STALKER with +1 knowing you´re STALKING

You could always stalk a old building in the middle of the woods during hunting season. If someone shows up and is angry u have a gun u could just tell them your hunting, saw this building, and got distracted. U do have hunting in europa right?

Not possible, you shouldnt leave your huntig area with a gun. Its like camping on some square miles. You can STALK a small circle and be done in 1h

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x469, 42K)

>go into woods in hunting season with a gun
>get caught, say "u-uh officer I was just hunting
>game warden called, no tags or hunting license
>now additional poaching, hunting without a license, reckless handling charges on top of trespassing
bad idea retard

creeped through my neighborhood at night with my bro in gear. started at the circle and decided to ditch all my shit/rifle and walk back home in the street while leaving bro with gear then get car and pick him up. fucking motorcycles started driving around loud as fuck and a police car was driving around as well. after hopping about 20 fences and chicken wire bullshit through backyards i was pretty tired and figured the return journey was a no go. what did i learn? creeping through backyards in shtf is exhausting when everyone has some kind of fence and half of them are falling apart.

Attached: F3A545AF-AF71-4F2C-A773-2B8E936B1FFB.jpg (973x1080, 252K)

You probably shouldnt post this on Jow Forums but thanks anyways.

>not MISERY 2.2
kys casul cuck

I didn't have Europoors in mind when I first wrote the challenge, but one of the variations on the supplement sheet is made for you guys. I think it's the Marked One challenge. Knife only, no gun required.

Unfortunately I'm phoneposting from a foreign country right now, so I don't have the sheet.

Please share the yuropoor version in the future. Wanna make a STALKER with a Ghillie and a knife. You should know we cant sleep inside the forest &make fire (well, bonuspoints for breaking EU law?)

Just bring a concealable weapon, most loners only have a pistol anyway

Quit spoonfeeding newfags cuck

>its not worth losing your rights
Who said he still has his?

Attached: 7E85B3F6-1DBF-4F51-8921-611DB1E2689F.png (784x727, 531K)

Found it. First one, Marked One challenge.

Attached: 684a99bddb008156750465210401fa68bcaefb4749fdcda2e438924277e23d40.png (1280x1670, 2.42M)

And here's the main challenge sheet for reference.

As for sleeping innawoods and having fires in Europistan, I wouldn't worry about it. It's not going to get you fucked in the same way that carrying a gun would. Certainly not as much as trespassing with a gun would in the US, and that's honestly what the entire challenge is about.

Fuck phones and their attachment-eating ways.

Attached: 7102daa337a7b70876886316fc593561f4163d76eba5ddaf1aba84e94232a267.jpg (1280x3351, 3.19M)

>It's not going to get you fucked in the same way that carrying a gun would
user, I loose my guns and have a livetime ban for buying new funs. Tell me why the US is worse when carry a gun compared a Yurofag sleeping inside a forest.
Thx dude, saved it

You can still get guns, even better guns then you can get now, just not legally

Attached: 20190626_112055.jpg (2592x1749, 3.28M)

stocked up with 30rnd mags. EU will throw shit at us again. Germany has a very long gunhistory (AND HUNTING) with some kind of war for hunting right. Fuck it :(

I mean that if you go camping and have a fire in Europe and you get caught, you're not going to get fucked as badly as if you went camping and had a gun. I could be wrong on that, but would you lose gun rights for camping without one?

Also, armed trespassing is a felony in many parts of the US, and felons can't own guns. Really, the responsible way to go stalkan in the US is to get permission from the owner first, but you could also just not get caught - free men don't ask permission.

>but would you lose gun rights for camping without one?
Yes, when a ranger or hunter stops you and calls the police its over. Im not sure if a hunter will call the police to me (hunter) since its a easy way to fuck up his assessment inside his local hunter community and excluding from events

That's some bullshit, user. Come to the land of the free already.

How far off the trail system do i have to be? There are abandoned military bunkers just a stones throw from my house. Might post my misadventures

Only if you shoot some long range with me. Fucking Germany has a lack of 300yrd+ ranges. So driving between 200-500miles to blast paper at 500-800yards. Thats how I save CO2

Attached: hfjjjj.jpg (760x456, 46K)

Move to alaska man. There is tons of abandoned shit out there to do this stuff in. And actual wilderness.

So you arent allowed to carry for personal protection?What if you run into a bear?

Without a joke, the yurofag hunters and US guys should meet in Alaska for some target shooting and hunting (leafs?)
Its 12pm and time for jogging with combat knifu, lets see if the police stops me again. Have a great night

You don't really have to be off a trail system, but you'd best be camping in those bunkers. Also, skirting trails is advised because you don't want to get caught. Even if someone sees a neckbeard with a gas mask and plate carrier and DOESN'T call the cops, do you really want to explain yourself?

>W-well it's this i-internet challenge based off a Ukrainian video g-game from 2007 where you camp out with weapons, and...

I mean if we all have money for guns, a ticket to alaska aint that expensive.

Dude no one asks stupid questions like that in alaska. You could be wearing full combat gear in a coffee shop and everyone would just pretend you arent there. That or nod at you. Alaskans tend to mind their own business.

>euros can't take a gun innawoods
Lmaoing at your lives.

Attached: 20190626_092445.jpg (1440x2241, 2.49M)

Where is that? Obviously pacific northwest. Just doesnt look lush enough to be alaska. Not enough fauna.

I would join and I can bring my handloads and gun (or2) with me if I can join a hunting trip or a competition
Thats why a yurofag Jow Forumsommando goes hunting. Otherwise you´re right

OP if I was in your shoes I would just larp without the funz. Pros don't outweight the cons on this one

Lurk more newfag

Western Canada

Attached: 20190626_092750.jpg (1419x2523, 2.66M)

>can't even take his gun outside for fun
How sad.

Attached: 20190626_161417.jpg (1406x2500, 3.03M)

Well its settled guys. Sometimes soon i will be going innawoods for a few days. Bring my ar-15, 2/30 round magazines. And my ruger blackhawk 357. Probably only bring 18 handloads for that. I dont have a plate carrier yet, so i will have to find a cheap one.

Fucking shit, the EU is shit.
At least I can buy 52lbs gunpowder every 5year as a limit.

Jesus christ. If you are loading shotgun shells it might not last. But you can load a butt fuck ton of ammo with 52lb of powder.

Im relaoding .223, .308 and .300WinMag(last one in 2months). Since I want to bury some ammo for me and friends Im getting more than 20lbs powder next year from a friend to do so. You shouldnt trust the EU and start to prep

Can you get tannerite?

Attached: 20180508_165226.jpg (2560x1440, 1.07M)

Yes, im a chemist and know how to make a improved version fitting to the gun I use

I have it, and have been doing it years before i even knew the challenge existed or owned firearms. Now its time to step it up. I am also gonna write up my own expansion pack for it, as i don't like some of the faction rule limitations and some of the point system.

Are you stupid? Its not a felony to camp in yurop. Only a misdemeanor, and usually only in national parks. Aka, you get a fine, and are told to GTFO, and maybe get your gear confiscated for a few weeks. No jail or police record, therefore no effect on gun ownership. Looke at it like a speeding ticket.

We are talking primarily nature reservations here, as those places are the best. Last time i checked, you amerikanskis have the same rules. Cant legally camp in the middle of Yellowstone. But regarding guns, yeah, unless you are a hunter in a hunting area, or have CC license, you cant take your guns with you in yurop. Hunting license is shall issue, but a waste of money and time if you don't plan to actually hunt. And CC used to be piss easy, now its close to impossible unless you are at least a cab driver or mall cop. Life is misery.

Attached: 1548128770403.png (621x692, 218K)

I'm Canadian and can camp with guns just about anywhere I want in the area circled as long as it's not private land or a provincial park

Attached: 20190402_133702.jpg (1080x1920, 1.46M)

>Friend and me went stalking in an old abandoned cement factory
>took this big old ass camera and tripod with me
>friend give me shit for bringing along junk
>cop catches us talking
>he asks what we are doing
>I tell him we are doing a photo shoot
>he lets us go with a warning about getting permission next time

Where was the cement factory? In the city?

52lbs isnt even right. Its possible to get more than 100lbs if you´re a IPSC fag. Thats 31.000 rnds .223 and bury 5K is not hard

Is there anywhere to do a STALKER challenge in Minnesota? Everything is either endless suburbia or farmland/private property.

MIXTAPE!?