Trump: Calls on China to patrol Strait of Hormuz

yahoo.com/news/m/6bc0aef4-e206-3985-989f-a1070ab5a2d0/trump-today:-president.html

New Chinese naval base soon!

Trump Agreed, dont bother him about it.

Thanks, America. China will enjoy patroling its new maritime territories.

Attached: 013946v5wb6vdhbwbb6n6g.jpg (950x649, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Economy/China-aims-for-dollar-free-oil-trade
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2019/06/25/next-up-in-china-trade-war-sanctions/#7037f9711343
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_real_GDP_growth_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’ve never seen a superpower relinquish its status so fast without a defeat in a war or a social collapse. I think it’s the first time in history

It's a good relinquishment, possibly best. I've seen some fast relinquishments so believe me, this one's gonna be bigger and faster than any other. I know relinquishing, people tell me, I'm in fact the best at it, but this relinquishment will be even better. #MAGA #BringOurTroopsHome

Chinese base in Djibouti for reference.

Attached: 564858678768.jpg (2048x1267, 575K)

China can't even keep the french from patrolling the Taiwan strait. They're not ready for distant expeditionary action.

Perhaps, the Iranians could easily wipe out any nearby Chinese forces.

Why should the U.S. be responsible for the strait of Hormuz?

Fuck off, antisemite

China is already doing that at Aden tho. Which is why they have a base in Djibouti.

Attached: map-djibouti-bases-1.jpg (730x911, 136K)

>
/

>calls on China
>to patrol Strait of Hormuz
What the actual fuck??

Europeans wouldn't dare lay a hand on their fellow muslims and the Chinese have no interest in such patrols. Russians are too dimwitted and underevolved to understand what seafaring is, despite over 300 years of trying. You yanks are the only ones with the resources and the reason

Sooooooo, based MAGApedes? Still think you're winning that trade war?

Attached: MAGA-1.jpg (678x381, 70K)

Protect the Strait? From who?

>responsible
>no one asked or even wants the US to be there
>US goes there for "foreign policy" reasons aka maintain a military force in a region where oil flows just because
>hurr why should we be responsible?

Fuck off from Hormuz, no one cares. Do the same in Saudi Arabia or Germany or Philippines, see if anyone gives a shit.

>no one cares
Someone cares.

Attached: greatest ally who attacked our ship and never answered for it.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

Did you retards read his tweets or the story? Japan gets 62% of its oil from the Strait and China gets 91% of its oil. His quote was essentially saying either pay us to protect your ships, or patrol your own shipping.

Why he did it is simply irrelevant. The bottom line is Trump asked or advised China to show more not less military presence. That's the only thing that matters.

He just handed a huge political win to China.

Is Trump the dumbest America president yet?

Yeah. And a superpower should never do that, it should have the monopoly of control over the most important things, in this case shipping routes

We shouldn't be doing it for free.

We shouldn't even trade with these inhuman communists in the first place. Mainland Ch*na should be physically blockaded from the rest of the world and on the cyber as well. Honestly we should become spare faring people and knock out any Chinese attempts of low orbit within the stratosphere at the latest.

You don’t. It has a huge political dividend

Cant wait for the Chinese fleet presence in the region.

Attached: 00686eaKgy1fqatb41xd1j30u02cu0zw.jpg (2000x707, 215K)

Political dividends do not pay for upkeep.

>We shouldn't be doing it for free.
Read a book on geopolitics you fucking retard.

They do in other ways. Why do you think the global currency to buy oil is the petrodollar?

>'Murica is doing it 'gratis'

Attached: AccordiUN.jpg (600x896, 168K)

Protect from who? Oil pirates?

And also as usual Trump numbers are way off. China gets 30% of its crude imports alone from Russia, and two thirds of its oil consumption is domestically produced. China's oil that passes through the Strait is about 15%. Dumb nigger can't even spell strait right, why do you think his tweet is accurate?

Attached: https___s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images__aliases_middle_320_9_2_9_0_9 (320x423, 69K)

Take the crazy religious Mullars vs Godless Crazy murderous Communist Chinese
What could go wrong

Attached: 0D86C2FC-17F9-4F09-A317-9B1D17FA3C08-568-000000F71B876946.jpg (474x296, 21K)

I can't think of any other POTUS before him who encouraged the rising numba 2 to show more military presence, so yes.

I can't stop laughing at how surreal this is.

>And also as usual Trump numbers are way off.
Where does Trump even get his numbers from? Does he just make them up on the spot or does some incapable aide/shrew manipulator feed them to him?

>shrew
shrewd*

t. too dumb to understand basic geopolitics

I think he's shrewd in that he realizes people don't care about facts and figures anymore. He can make up any figure or statistic to back his actions and people won't penalize him for it. At this point I think just picks big numbers to sound dramatic.

asia.nikkei.com/Economy/China-aims-for-dollar-free-oil-trade
Anyone that doesn’t think that Zion Don is some kind of Manchurian candidate from a foreign power must be a retard at this point
There are probably a few parties in Moscow, Bruxelles and Shanghai every time he tweets

>without a defeat in a war
>Vietnam

He exaggerates to get his point across. Itty bitty bullshit is usually lame and irrelevant

>implying the height of US power wasn’t the 1990s

Fuck
meant for

>rising numba 2
In the retard chart?

Let China be the world police.

At least somebody is doing something. Hillary would have bent over and politely asked China to steal more R&D

Trump is so retarded that literally doing nothing would’ve been a far better option

Lmao. NEOCONS BTFO

He's the smartest.

Valid point, we're living in a post factual world after all. At the same time though, in a world of make believe, isn't reputation and appearance everything? Not that an egomaniac like Trump would give a fuck about that either.

Exactly, as if Vietnam was relevant to the situation at hand.

>At least somebody is doing something.
Yes, telling China, a country which will soon surpass the US economically and holds a grudge against the US, to have more military presence. Genius.

It would clearly have been better had he not said anything.

I wonder how’ll that work out user. The CCP are the CCCP on steroids.

>implying you can change history by saying something

Kek. Retard.

America is collapsing, enjoy it while you can.

>implying you can change history by saying something
Uh, you can. Just what do you think political speeches fe. are there for?

>America is collapsing, enjoy it while you can.
Not an American and don't give a shit about the US collapsing nor am I defending Trump so I have no idea what your point is.

It will make them collapse faster to be honest.

Why in the holy fuck do americans here start thinking their government?

I don't get it.

Why do you think it's bad for americans if the America empire loses its prestige?

Who gives a shit?

>In the retard chart?
No, in the everything chart starting with the economy. On what planet have you been living for the last 10 years?

You’re not really this retarded right?

The economy does not benefit americans, it benefits the jews in government and Israel.
What?

Why do you want to protect the american empire? The same american empire that hates american and want them to breed them out?

I’m not American.

Then why do you give a shit about the american empire at all?

Are you a jew?

>The economy does not benefit americans, it benefits the jews in government and Israel.
I'm talking about China's economy.

Meant for

>muh political speeches

You can't move mountains with speeches, sorry retard.

Who gives a crap about China's economy?

Are you an international player who will suffer loss if American stock market fail or some shit?

Americans will cheer when their anti-white empire fails.

I’m Australian, this country is America’s bitch. Whatever negatively affects the US, will somehow affect AUS.

>believing trumps tweets.

Attached: ff5.png (624x642, 312K)

Your government is genociding you in favor of chinks, might do someone good if your government fails.

Can you please get genocided faster so you will eradicate your retarded presence from this board?

And the American government is genocide get us Americans in favor of spics.

>Why do you think it's bad for americans if the America empire loses its prestige?
Because America's existence literally depends on it. 9/10 of the world hates America and 3/4 wants America and Americans dead.

Do you understand this? If you believe America and Americans will be better off once China becomes the world's number 1 power, which it will become no matter what retards at CATO and AEI might claim, you're a fucking idiot.

>Who gives a crap about China's economy?
GDP is an important metric when comparing the power of different countries you unbelievable ignoramus.

>Americans will cheer when their anti-white empire fails.
You'll literally get killed after that. Hell, China has already started killing you via it's fentanyl.

Isn't that you?

You call someone retarded for not worshiping the American empire, why?

I’m leaving soon. This place can suck my dick, I don’t care anymore.

>Because America's existence literally depends on it. 9/10 of the world hates America and 3/4 wants America and Americans dead.
That's a lie meant to make give neocon more money, most of the world do not give a shit about americans aside from their wealth, except Israel and the neocons/neolibs who want to genocide americans.
>
Do you understand this? If you believe America and Americans will be better off once China becomes the world's number 1 power, which it will become no matter what retards at CATO and AEI might claim, you're a fucking idiot.
America will be better off when the american empire fails, because currently, americans are being genocided by said empire.
>GDP is an important metric when comparing the power of different countries you unbelievable ignoramus.
GDP is literal fake science. I don't get any richer if my country's GDP rises higher.
>You'll literally get killed after that. Hell, China has already started killing you via it's fentanyl.
I'm already being killed by the american government, and they are much more effective on that than China.

>which it will become
China is on track for negative growth in the mid 2020s. China is getting hammered by the sanctions

Uh alright so as a 6’4” Nordic aryan, how do I apply for my designated breeding gf after they take over?

America has a better chance of solving our problems if we stop policing the world, yes.

>GDP is literal fake science. I don't get any richer if my country's GDP rises higher.
Lel

>sanctions

You mean tarrifs you low IQ monkey?

Get the fuck out then jew dick sucker.

No one gives a shit about the american empire. No one give a shit about GDP when your race is being slowly wiped out.

>I'm already being killed by the american government.
Is there any way we can speed this up? Can I call my senator?

It's true.

Highest GDP in the world, some of the poorest people ever.

I'm sorry I read ahead of the class.

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2019/06/25/next-up-in-china-trade-war-sanctions/#7037f9711343

Why do I care about whites dying out? All of the people who have done me wrong have been white. There’s nothing to save faggot.

>too dumb to admit you're wrong

Classic low IQ trait.

Vote for democrats.
See? The anti-white faggot speaks out.

Go jerk jew's cock off faggot, nobody give a shit about your empire.

>he thinks poor in America is the same as poor in china.

Are you saying if I vote democrat they will euthanize retards?

Holy shit it's the 1940s all over again. Sign me up.

What the fuck is this thread?

>That's a lie meant to make give neocon more money, most of the world do not give a shit about americans aside from their wealth, except Israel and the neocons/neolibs who want to genocide americans.
Absolutely wrong. You clearly haven't travelled much if any and it shows. The vast majority of the world very much give a shit about America since America affects them in many ways and often has harmed them in the past.

This is why so many hate America and want you gone.

>America will be better off when the american empire fails, because currently, americans are being genocided by said empire.
China and friends won't even try to genocide you via replacement migration, they'll kill you outright you moron. They've already started.

>GDP is literal fake science. I don't get any richer if my country's GDP rises higher.
Jesus...

>China is on track for negative growth in the mid 2020s.
Absolute nonsense from someone without a clue about economics.

So long as China will have comparatively large numbers of poor people and so long as China will conduct trade China will have economic growth. Anything else is just laughable propaganda.

>will have economic growth

Is this a guarantee? China has a aging demographics problem like the rest of the world. Growth isn't guaranteed for anyone.

Based MAGA man
Next maybe he'll call on China to come sieze all those mean nasty bump stocks

1. Trump makes a massive foreign policy blunder.
2. Literal retards think it's a good thing since BASTE Trump and MAGA.

No, you will be genociding white men.
Still the same homeless idiots.
>Absolutely wrong. You clearly haven't travelled much if any and it shows. The vast majority of the world very much give a shit about America since America affects them in many ways and often has harmed them in the past.
They hate the american empire, not americans. They hate the soul-fucking american empire that bombs and steals from their countries.
>This is why so many hate America and want you gone.
The american empire already hates me and wants me gone.
>China and friends won't even try to genocide you via replacement migration, they'll kill you outright you moron. They've already started.
That's better because at least the people will realize it. Rather than an open war than a covert one.

It's funny how this neocon is trying to shill for the american government.

America has been making foreign policy blunders for 80 years. What's new?

>So long as China will have comparatively large numbers of poor people and so long as China will conduct trade China will have economic growth. Anything else is just laughable propaganda.
Pure cope. Plenty of developing nations have plenty of both and still contract.

>Is this a guarantee?
Pretty much yes.

>China has a aging demographics problem like the rest of the world. Growth isn't guaranteed for anyone.
That's where the poor people come in.

Faggots still think americans should protect the american empire when it has proven time and times before that it hates the american people.

Any political under for the empire is a win for the american people.

To be fair they look much better than your average Jow Forums poster

>No, you will be genociding white men.
Oh I am in favor of killing all retards such as yourself. Black, white, brown, pink, I don't care.

You're retarded. China's working age population is shrinking.

Attached: 1B679497-51FC-4BEC-A9A2-9324FB0FB42D.png (800x600, 112K)

>, China has already started killing you via it's fentanyl.
Muh opiod epidemic Boogeyman

>What's new?
Encouraging the number 1 rival to be more militarily proactive. That's truly unreal and a new one.

No, if you are pro-american empire, you are pro-genociding white men.

Yeah I'm sure were better off policing the ME for Israel and putting ourselves in more debt.

>Plenty of developing nations have plenty of both and still contract.
Which countries would that be? Please point them out because I ain't seeing them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_real_GDP_growth_rate