Attached: b11.png (680x680, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlzoL-wQwio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nora Higuma?

Sing the next line

"I CANT WAIT FOR THE NIGHTS WITH YOU"

I IMAGINE THE THINGS WE'D DO

Attached: https___www.mossberg.com_wp-content_uploads_2019_02_51665-media.jpg (3600x843, 1.01M)

>yes we do transfers
>it's $50 PER gun
>no we only transfer from FFLs
>No private sellers
>No we will not transfer a gun that we stock
>or a gun that we can order
>no I don't know anyome else in the area that does transfers

>walk into gun store
>SALILUL SAWARIM
>NASHEEDUL UBAH
I hate Minnesota sometimes.

I had a guy tell me he wanted $75 for a transfer, I walked out of there right after that. Especially because everyone else in my area charges $25 tops.

Gunbroker and Brownells both have FFL finders you can use by searching your zip code.

Got a LGS that charges $75 as well. Laughed right in their face and walked out. Went to a nearby Polaris dealer that has an FFL.

What is it with these boomer run strip mall gun shops that think that they can charge out the ass for things when their competitors undercut them so much?

industry standard in my area is $25 but I go to the FFL that charges $40 because he takes everything off my hands and makes it so easy I just give him an email or a fax number and the next thing I hear from him is hey your gun is here
the nearest place that charges $25 I have to hold their fuckin hand through everything and give them everything from the social security number to a blood sample of whoever I'm transferring from and I have to call them every day to make sure they're moving things along
they don't even call me when my gun arrives I have to call to find out if it's there

You mean they where talking in Arab? It's salam alekum you dumb apostate.

>tfw three boomer run LGS's that charge $10 for FFL transfers.
about the only upside to the People's Republic of New York State, You Are Under Arrest, Andrew Cuomo Emperor, is that the open hostility of the state government has kinda united the shooting/hunting/2a community in defiant contempt of rules, resulting in people *trying* to sell you stuff cheap, because fuck Cuomo, Fuck Albany and fuck all those faggots down in NYC that vote for him.

>walk into Pakistani gunsmith
>hear the one hundred names of Allah
Based and Nasheedpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=UlzoL-wQwio

Unironically spending time in northern NY interested nogunz are mind blown by what I have, hazgunz and hunters think the shit is cool

Back at homr the contempt between hunters, fudds and 2a'ers is pretty big. Which sucks because most 2aers dont use their shit enough to not realizes they are reaking of cringe.

Attached: 1561045404106.jpg (658x662, 51K)

okay boomer

They're all dead. No bullshit. Their wives answer the phone, say they passed away such and such time ago, super akward. Not many people live here.

I wish girls were dressed like that in my gun store.

well you're pretty lucky the only people who do FFL transfers in my area that are not sketchy as fuck (like FFL out of a crack house) cost me like $60 for long guns.

>he doesn't know that nasheed

My FFL charges me nothing for transfers

kemuri haku

SALIL SAWARIM

If I owned a gunstore short shorts would be a mandatory uniform, for both genders

Attached: Selous scout.jpg (1650x1275, 266K)

>Walk into a gun store
>ON A DARK DESERT HIGHWAY, COOL WIND IN MY HAIR

Attached: 12341324321412.jpg (1200x1602, 987K)

>year 2025
>walk into gun store
>yeet cannons in the cases
>dab launchers on the walls
>minecraft trap remixes playing
>transfer fee is $5 plus a like and "100" emoji on each of their social media platforms

Attached: 1551374932436.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

I should add that this is in a state with no bg check on private sales and constitutional carry, but these geezers want to fuck around with ccws and transfers for antique limited capacity firearms sold to white people.

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 48K)

>go on Jow Forums
>cuckime
sherbet

Attached: 1558571526673s.jpg (176x250, 4K)

>walk into a gun store
>"THE STORE LEADING THE FIGHT AGAINST COMMUNISM IS HAVING A BLOWOUT SALE!"

Nowhere else I'd rather be.

I'm okay with this.

This is a future I want to live in.

My LGS plays classical music. It's actually very relaxing to go after work ,when the store's empty, and look around with Beethoven in the background. They got a 98K I've been meaning to fingerfuck, maybe I'll head over next week.

Considering the profit they'd need to make on either of those two items to stay in business the transfer feed would have to be well above $50

Playing classic rock, I see nothing wrong with this.

>walk into gun store
>I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT, OH LORD

Attached: 001.jpg (1272x1800, 989K)

Source

Come up north user, all we have is natives and finns up here.

this make my peepee tingle,

I Cant Explain,

Pretty much. It's the one nice thing that out of all the stores and shows I've gone to, I've never heard people saying/arguing that the SAFE Act was good or other Fudd points like "You can't shoot a deer with that." or "Why do you need something like that?"
All those with guns (or an interest in them) seem to realize it's all bullshit voted by people who had zero clue about the topic. It does nothing to stop crime and most people/counties don't even follow it. Only enforced if you're caught doing something else or flaunting that you're in violation of it.

>getting the youth into gun culture early

Sand niggers gon stay nign! Fuckin dune coons... assimilate or gtfo , you are adopting OUR culture we will NOT adopt yours!