YEET CANNON

It's happening

Attached: firefox_2019-06-26_12-30-46.jpg (1837x758, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XvuM3DjvYf0?t=1m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=u821RkIS5pY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty gay, dumbass meme name

Who cares

I fucking hate zoomers

Based

I hate it now, fuck HiPoint boomers.

Nigger gun deserves a nigger name. It'll always be the PS-9 in my heart.

the .40S&W version will probably be called PS-40

though realtalk if this thing costs more than 200 bucks im not buying it. it may be nice for a hipoint but i can get an leo trade-in sig for like 350

The problem solver should be the 40 gen2
They said $200 MSRP on tfbtv which means under 200 street

>They said $200 MSRP on tfbtv which means under 200 street

assuming they actually make enough and don't pull a kel-tec.

This

Buying it for the meme. boomers can cry all they want

Attached: 1560285290736.jpg (1024x993, 101K)

Lol I'm not gonna buy a fucking yeet cannon
What idiots

boomers seething rn

They dont repeatedly overload the local power grid like LelTek so they should be fine.
Seriously, that's why KelTek cant expand production any further. They straight up cant turn on any more machines.

Cringy name. Problem solva 9 would've been much more fitting.

Most of the people who voted for yeet cannon more than likely aren't even old enough to purchase handguns so why even bother

At this point the zoomers have moved on. Only Gen Y is still dabbing and yeeting.

>People surprised HiPoint rolls with the memes

Attached: HiPoint C9 Benjamins.jpg (1000x666, 61K)

thats fucking hillarious being so incompetent as to put your manufacturing in a place that won't have the infrastructure for to handle expansion.

Attached: 1561482299975m.jpg (723x1024, 90K)

>not problem solver

Admittedly Kelgren has had his shop there for like 30 years.

i hope they're saving it for the .40 2.0

le maymay xDxD

I want my YEETcannon cerakoted in the cultural drink of my people.

Attached: 1561568375893.jpg (1000x666, 115K)

cute!

I'm far away from being homo, but dayum, Steve is one handsome fucker.

When they turn 18, it'll be their first gun

by boomers you mean every man 25 and up who doesnt embrace getting cucked by niggers so much they have to insert nigger shit into all aspects of life. zoomers are a mess.

I might have to buy one for the memes. Holy fuck :-DDDDD

It's a meme you dip.

if they can get someone to buy it for them.

jesus christ boomers have no chill

the entire joke is that dudes in their late 20s early 30s are acting like they're old crotchety 60 year olds because they're experiencing what it feels like to NOT be the 'kid' generation anymore.

Its Florida, and they've been there for fucking ever. I actually went to high school down the road from lel kek

>mfw I just turned 30 and I feel just as insecure and young as I did at 16 but now have kids and a house and a mortgage and am just faking being an adult
I legit thought one day I'd feel "mature" but it's never happened

its just a shitty name that nobody but kids voted for. but you need to take your lithium. you are losing your marbles with your mind on nigger dick 24/7 like a gay

Nice

That's bullshit they don't expand faster because the owner refuses to use debt to expand his operation. The company basically exists for the owner to play around and design guns he could give two fucks that you can't ever get one of his products for a good price because he underserves the market.

Irony, naming a gun at the request of teenagers who can't even buy it.

my negro

gun culture is so gay these days

No one cares. This doesn't deserve bumps.

> REEE KEKED BY NIGGERS NIGGER SHIT
Yep, seething

Im 30 yo too: you're a faggot

>Yeet Cannon 9

Apparently HiPoint did not learn from the "Boaty McBoatface incident" when they decided to let the internet name their new gun. It's obvious they didn't want YC9, but theres no turning back now.

>hurr nigger culture wahh
It's whites taking the piss out of black memes and companies stupid enough to let the internet name things.
Calm down, retards.

To be fair after the immense fuckery involved with the tec 9 I don't blame kellgren for hating the market

pretty based desu

I for one am appalled at Hi-Point naming their new handgun the YC9.

I have contacted the ADL and SPLC already and urge everyone else to do the same.

Hi-Point can try to play it off as meaning "Yeet Cannon" but we know that it really stands for "Yid-Crusher 9". 9 referring to the 9 million Jews who died in the Holocaust.

The number 9 stands for the number of letters in Adolf Nazi.

I wonder if they'll pull the same stunt with their new double stack carbine

is this going to get a bunch of zoomers into guns?

>nigger gun gets named some nigger shit that all the niggers will forget about in three months

well done

>"Yid-Crusher 9"

Attached: merchant-shocked2.jpg (782x782, 108K)

How many of them are 21?

>"Yo Cracka" Nine

Attached: whodunnit.png (766x664, 522K)

It's cool that they're actually going through with it, but yeet cannon is some dumb zoomer wigger shit. We should talk them into making limited edition problem solver stamped models. Seems like they listen to their consumer base and want extra sales so we could probably get it done.

I have never wanted this piece of shit gun but I will absolutely be unable to avoid purchasing one if it says fucking problem solver. That's just too hilarious. Yeet on the other hand is a stupid nigger word.

And problem solver isnt a nigger meme?

I'd think being that close in proximity to the fucking space center would mean the grid is beefy enough to handle a few machines.

((()))

Should've been the PS9.

5/5
Yeet

Things sure have gotten bad

>major tech companies listen to vocal SJW minority and influence policies and decisions based on them
>long time SNS company listens to zoomer wiggers who can't even own guns yet
What is this clown world?

Attached: 1559956380090m.jpg (1024x407, 93K)

actually great

I'm probably going to get one just to support the meme and to reinforce the listening to consumer.

It's a far better nigger meme. Yeet cannon sounds like something some xanax faced loser can't stop giggling about. It's a low quality meme from a site that makes terrible memes. Problem solver is of higher quality and it's already been unofficially dubbed that.

WHO THE FUCK CARES HI-POINTS ARE GARBO GUNS AND FUCK ZOOMERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 545456.jpg (500x281, 42K)

youtu.be/XvuM3DjvYf0?t=1m10s

30 year old faggot here. When you employ people then you feel mature.

Honestly I think they learned from it and did it intentionally. They received so much free marketing from this

I say we buy them and then we deliberately scratch the Fucking YEET word off and replace it with "Problem Solver" and send them back for full refund and then go and buy another one and do the same and keep sending back their guns with their names removed and replaced with Problem Solver on it and getting refunds back or not i don't give a fuck i fucking hate Hi-Point for this shit.

Who's up for "Operation: Problem Solving"?

How could I be though when it's clearly OP?

You're not wrong.

Attached: 1555217892506.png (1041x1081, 938K)

I need this guys workout routine.
He is fit

Who's up for some name scratching?

airshitter

Is it actually called "yeet cannon"?

What does yeet even mean?

Attached: 1435913865825.jpg (318x405, 30K)

you don't know what yeet means
BTFO old man
>the future is now

while i like that hipoint held this competition and ended up actually going with the most popular vote...
this is fucking stupid and other companies did far better to capitalize off of this with minimal effort.

these anons get it. here are some (you)s.

and this user truly gets it. "yeet" isn't cool anymore. idk if you've noticed, but "memes" these days are short lived. it's the ADD era of memes where they come and go so fucking fast, having a product named based on a normie meme has no holding power unless it hits the shelves within the week it's announced.

by late 2019 the only people "yeeting" at all will be the nerds no one wants to hang out with anyway. you don't see motherfuckers dabbing anymore do you?
this was all an unfortunate thing.

t. mid 20s faggot who was never going to buy this anyway but cringed when you faggots shilled yeet cannon so hard

it's just a stupid catch-all phrase.
you can YEET the fuck out of somewhere.
you can YEET a ball across the fence.
you can YEET that hoe and block her number.

etc etc. dw man no one will use the word in 6 months, it's already on its way out.

it is like "problem solva" but more pinteresty

this

ITT: corporate thralls

it means nothing, like 90% of the shit niggers make up now.

It's a sound from the Simpsons that got associated with throwing objects at mach 7
youtube.com/watch?v=u821RkIS5pY

This isn't the H&K general you silly person

>eat spoiled MRE
>violently puke for several hours
>eat real food
>gainz

They should have called it the TI-82
The problem solvrr

A smile that says "Welcome home, here's your newspaper" and warms the soul like a nice packet coffee.

he does landscaping
no gym membership needed

I bought this and am going to throw a binary trigger in there for Dab Mode. do you worst, Jow Forums

Attached: 62019-yeet-cannon-ar-15-lower.jpg (1200x750, 65K)

why did you respond to me you fucking spastic
jesus christ

If it doesn't have a high cap double stack who cares.

It's so dumb

Attached: CanadianSuicide.jpg (728x960, 131K)

The opposite of yoink. Yoink is to take, to want. Yeet is to throw, to discard.

Attached: bc4[1].jpg (640x576, 49K)

don't you mean ten billion gajillion kazillion
what do you mean wooden doors?

This will be adopted the crip special forces

Solved many problems with this.

Attached: IM DEATH.jpg (2592x1944, 1.83M)