Tfw first gun ever

>tfw first gun ever
>tfw no idea how to clean it
>tfw it's sitting in the counter since a month because i don't want to fire it if i don't know how to clean it

Retard here.

Attached: retarded ass cat.jpg (732x959, 56K)

Fucking youtube holy shit, you really must be a tard

They all say different things.

Attached: implying i have a job.jpg (3264x2448, 1.54M)

bull shit it can't be that hard

No they fucking don't you retarded baiting nigger, post the gun you bought or fuck off.

>They all say different things.
It's almost like there are different ways to do the same job, and the minutiae don't really matter...

he probs doesnt have gun

OP is a faggot

No. They don't. As long as you're on any video of the same gun, they all come apart exactly the same. It's been a feature of guns for the past century or so.

post gun, then we'll talk.

Attached: 1524401258311.jpg (500x625, 48K)

>No. They don't
Sure they do.

One person tells you to use Brand X cleaner. the other tells you to use Brand Y. One person tells you to use patches, the other tells you to use a boresnake. To a millenial who needs everything spoon-fed this is all very confusing.

>Wipe and scrub the BCG with CLP until all the black stuff comes off
>Run swabs covered with CLP through the barrel until no more black stuff comes out
>Identify any points of metal on metal contact and put more CLP on them after cleaning
Oh and it also helps if you're not retarded

Attached: 1560372316346.png (522x472, 47K)

>CLP

You just had one job. ONE JOB.

>pee down barrel
acid helps dissolve gunpowder residue and copper from the jacket
>fine grit (300 or less) sandpaper rammed down barrel
This scrubs out any remaining buildup from the previous step, I usually urinate on the sandpaper too to free up the buildup even more
>spray that shit down with WD-40 and wipe off excess
Keeps it nice and lubed up, also prevents rust

Considering the recent trend of people posting threads asking a simple question 5 seconds on google can fix. I don't doubt at all you cant figure out how to get to youtube.

No, I had 3 jobs, CLP made it one.

Post gun

>so I didnt bother attempting any of them

>first gun ever
>no idea how to clean it
I 100% fucking guarantee you haven't even put enough rounds through it to even merit or necessitate cleaning it
2-300 rounds is the lowest number before I'll even consider cleaning any of my guns

based

1. Go to a range, put 10 magazines through the gun
2. Go home, search "[GUN MODEL] disassembly" / "[GUN MODEL] cleaning" on youtube.
3. Look at the wear pattern in your gun. If it slides, grease it. If it rotates, oil it. This works great for my pistols and AR15 in a Scandinavian climate [23C(73F) to -20C(-4F)]. If you live in a desert or tropical region, look up whats the norm there.
4. Don't overpay for "gun" snake-oil/grease. Bicycle grease/oils are cheap and made to withstand way more abuse than your gun will ever face in terms of dirt and mechanical stress. Motor oils and grease will work great too, and a can will last you a lifetime.

Attached: FirearmsLubrication.jpg (1023x766, 363K)

>take gun apart the minimal amount aka taking slide off taking spring and barrel .

>take q-tips and clean nook and crannies with a solvent
>clean out inside of barrel with brush
>take cloths and run it through barrel until desired cleanses.
>clean off the area where the bullet sits
>put grease or oil along rails only one drop will do
>put gun back together
>rack slide a few times

boom you're done.

Is yogurt safe for cats? My cat lapped up the remains of a yogurt cup and now he's farting alot

Grown cats are lactose intolerant. I wouldn't regularly give them milk based dairy but a little now and then isn't going to kill it. Just make it farty.

Good too know thank you.

>buying a gun and not even reading the manual
they print it on the barrel man.

Attached: image0-23.png.jpg (195x347, 6K)

They fucking love yogurt, just don't give them brands with additives, ingredients like nuts, or a lot of sugar. The plain stuff is best for them. They also love cheese. I've never had a cat with butt problems from dairy food but it's a rare treat for them. If it already has a poor diet then it will be more sensitive.

>just don't give them brands with additives, ingredients like nuts, or a lot of sugar.
Oh that's prolly the problem.
>If it already has a poor diet then it will be more sensitive.
How dare you. I even have special cat grass for him. He's fit as fuck. He's a small tiger.

Post cat.

Attached: 36D83A9C-0D10-48DF-A01B-1ACBB90987B2.jpg (1542x2046, 647K)

He's the bottom one.

Attached: 20190330_152754-1-1.jpg (1963x1935, 2.17M)

Dope.

resident Jow Forumsommando handgun expert here. CAR stance is for movie faggots and you don't need to know how to clean your guns. all you need is to crack open an energy drink, take a sip and make sure your gun is 9mm. 9mm is the only good millimeter nothing else does better or it's just not worth it because it doesn't get enough stopping power that's better enough for anyone to like 9mm, unless it's 10mm but capacity is better. you can go hunting bears with 9mm because some people killed bears with it before so everyone should be able to go out and bag a grizzly with a glock 19

Get a lot of vasoline OP

this thread is gay and OP is a gayaidsnigger
Rollan'

Attached: 1526851794580.png (1322x1488, 1.82M)

>Disassemble gun.
>Wipe black stuff off.
>Assemble.
Then you go ahead and choke on the gunpowder residue cause you deffo dumb af op.

rollin for suicide

There are multiple ways to do it. Just field strip it and clean it.

What about lubrication

rollin for 53

that's what she said

Seriously? I was stripping my model 60 down when I was 13.
Google the manual then watch a couple YouTube videos.
If it’s still to hard, take the gun back and return it because your too stupid for that kind of responsibility!!!

read the fucking manual if you have it

look up the manufacturer's manual on the internet if you don't have it

Take gun and wash in sink with hot water and rag

Bake it completely dry in the over at 300 degrees

It's just like a cast iron skillet

Just spit on it

nice shooting cowboy

Attached: 1545285690431.png (1298x1200, 2.48M)

Rolling

Oil on moving parts. Not too much.

Don't oil parts where gas moves cause it will catch all kinds of dirt and cause problems

If you got a gun that runs hot and you shoot lots of ammo through (like dumpin 300+ rounds out of your ak every time you shoot) use some gun grease

Rollin for 35

Way to go faggot. Lemme show you how it's done

They get kidney stones from dairy

Blam!

Dead eye! Either 56 or 65 is still a kill shot! Now I can get properly fucked by the two gents and shoot funs with them

Roll

Pow!

Attached: 1561579860163m~2.jpg (763x1017, 124K)

Not so high and mighty now. Let me show you both