Anyone know about this guy? Like beyond his tacticool vids? I know plaid daddy hung with him before...

Anyone know about this guy? Like beyond his tacticool vids? I know plaid daddy hung with him before, but I feel like he brags a lot about training LEOs and mil guys... anyone trained with him thats LEO or mil? He seems like a little pussy desu, and I get that he shoots fast, but he looks like a soi boi

Attached: 20190626_124439.jpg (1074x764, 686K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HyKq9tFVDvw.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bamp

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-125007_Gallery.jpg (1080x2280, 405K)

i would like to see if anybody has proof of major leo orgs or sof guys admitting to being trained by a daddys money manlet that cant even win shooting comps while only showing off how fast he it on a flat range.
dont get it twisted y'all, lucas botkin sucks mikes dick.

NEW
LEVELS
OF
LARP

Lukas is pretty based and I buy from him for the sole reason that he triggers r/guns ladybois

>this af

How can a tiny lil guy like him be respected? I would understand if people admitted to being trained by Tont @ real world tactical, bit thats cause he is the only man I actually fear

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-114020_Instagram.jpg (1080x2280, 647K)

>based

But how is he based? Like I could literally break him in half

It feels like he doesnt really have mil guys or leos training with him like he says... he also gets way to triggered by trolls, seems like he is hiding something

>he got DQd from a comp cause he couldnt dead lift or drag a dummy... seems like he is the lady boi

Like whats up with thos here? How tf does he get these things that he doesnt deserve?

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-101545_Instagram.jpg (1080x2280, 1.05M)

When ever someone says something like this, I always figure that someone never graduated from edgy adolescent angst. Like, its the "getting a trampstamp to piss off your dad" or "being a belligerent atheist to disappoint your religious grandparents and ruin thanksgiving" mentality applied to adult life, which is pitiable desu. Why tf would a grownup factor "who it would trigger xd" into their purchasing decisions? Very sad, but many such cases on Jow Forums.

lol, there are plenty of dudes out there that arent mil that do a goo job of teaching, what they dont do is hoe around trying to act like they're Speedy Gonzales gunfighters. A-A-ron Cowan is a good example, showing hits on target as they happen is the easiest fastest way to earn respect, botkin doesn't do it because his groups gape more than his hole. Mike tops that self hating bottom bitch and we all know it.

its simple, if i had a bad ass range and a gun accessories company, i would make friends with gunfighters to both promote myself and my company. money and toys attract the boys. simple as that.

>this af

Pic related how I feel about plebs who want to "trigger their dads"

Attached: 1561570747490.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Very true, I feel like Lucas is that rich kid who can't make friends or get laid because he was given everything, and doesn't actually know how to do work

I would be absolutely seething if you killed yourself. Please do not self harm in any way, or I would be both triggered and thoroughly blown the fuck out.

>XD

>ITT: skinny manlets and fat pieces of shit excitedly discuss their reasons for not respecting some random literally who-tier people that nobody has ever fucking heard of, for reasons that nobody gives a fuck about

what a great thread

please do not make this crap again

crawl out from under the rock grandpa.

>there are people on Jow Forums who don't CC a block of playdoh stuff

way to link to an orange board faggot.

>dat wallet

>those skinny ass bitch legs and arms
Jesus less time on the range more time in the weight room, stupid little guy.

>He seems like a little pussy desu

Pretty much

Reeeeees on VOIP if you call him a sister fucker in Insurgency

Attached: 20190623_212445.jpg (4032x1960, 1.79M)

What a fag

>*huff* *stomp* *puff* I can *wheeze* deadlift harder cope manlet oof *burger wrapper sounds*

>t. manlet
kek a lot of projecting there

Attached: 1-Uncontrollable-Laughter-Gif.gif (200x150, 261K)

So you've changed your shilling strategy Lucas?

I have to post this every time.
If Lucus wants to come out as a 3gunner. Then thats cool. Thats what hes good at.
However larping as a Special Forces guy when all he is, is a range junkie. Vastly different then the real world.
Climibing a literal mountain in Afghanistan with a 75lb ruck sack. And a weapon. All while an enemy takes shots at you. Then you have to return fire. And pray you arnt left injured for life when simply walking to and from a FOB could cost you your legs. Or when out on patrol.
Or being in Iraq. And sitting in a humvee and hitting an ied. Again, having your face melted off or losing multiple limbs.
It just seems this Lucas obsession is not earned. He isnt or ever was a military veteran. Although he is probably a good guy and a great shooter. A soldier he is not. And no amount of expensive gear or larping with actual soldiers will ever change this

>How tf does he get these things that he doesnt deserve?
rich parents

stop shilling this nothing here op

I legit feel like this shit is staged... like what active duty LEO or mil guy in their right mind would go to train with twiggy?

Attached: 20190625_100558.jpg (4032x3024, 2.81M)

>onions hips
>"I have a very special relationship with my sister :)"

Does he bone her? I would not be surprised if he were a virgin

I mean is there really a difference?

Between....?

Him being two different kinds of autistic?

the amount of cockworshipping here is so telling of nu/k/

He has extremely fine-tuned shooting fundamentals, and uses branding to sell equipment. He does train LE/SOF, but that doesn’t fucking matter because he’s not training them to RUCK or to FUCK - he’s training them in shooting fundamentals.

You people are so self-pozzed, it’s hard to fucking bear this site anymore

>Training people on how to act under fire.
>Never been shot at.
Damn son.

Attached: 1530931106729.gif (300x300, 438K)

Yeah..... again, any SOF or LEO guys willing to admit that he trained them? Cause it feels like the whole training thing is staged... anyone with a bit of cash can hire people to larp. You are rigjt about one thing: it would help his branding, probably why he brings the shit up any time someone calls him on bullshit that he does. Constantly talking shit about how 98% of LEOs and mil can't shoot for shit, then immediately validates himself by saying that he trains them.... like wtf

>expecting somebody who has never been shot at to train people how to act under fire
gee user, maybe you should start holding sex-ed classes

>having a dangerous explosive as part of his EDC

What's he gonna do, throw the glock at some criminal and dive for cover?

Jej good one

I got shot and by spics with gold plated 1911's. In the end the real shootout was the friends we made along the way.

I saw Lucas Botkin at a gun store in Nashville yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Glocks in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the Glocks and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each Glock and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Why do these rich kids like Lucas and Alex. C have to pretend they're totally self made men, there's no shame in admitting your parents are wealthy and supportive.
I mean, does anyone truly believe a 20-something like Lucas made enough money through his own grit and hardwork to have a gun and gucci gear collection that's probably worth more than a down payment on a decent house?

Attached: thinking claire.jpg (574x582, 170K)

I really wish there were a way to conform this story, user

Wrong. Lucas is the rich kid with all the cool toys that pisses off literally everyone else because they’re jealous of all his shit.
Everyone that hates on him is either a faggot, or jealous that they don’t have a $100,000+ 4Runner and an arsenal big enough for a small army.

Guns are an equalizer man. Who gives a shit if you could break him in half if he pops your top at 300 yards.

Oh, you finally made it to the party, lucas

>being jealous of a virgin

>guns don't work if you get knocked out before you can draw

>it’s hard to fucking bear this site anymore
then leave lucas

Its almost like we live in a polite society that isn’t a constant gunfight and you can’t shoot all your problems away

Also
>lucas
>2 way ranges

You know the rules

Lucas no one cares what you own.
I for one don't hate you but I also don't watch your videos so who knows you may suck

>Wrong. Lucas is the rich kid with all the cool toys that pisses off literally everyone else because they’re jealous of all his shit. Everyone that hates on him is either a faggot, or jealous that they don’t have a $100,000+ 4Runner and an arsenal big enough for a small army.

>implying that he's not just a glorified marketing guy with the fake title of "CEO" buying guns with his investors money for marketing purposes
Literally just watch youtube.com/watch?v=HyKq9tFVDvw. He goes to the shop like once a week, asks the people who really do design and production what they're doing, then shoots like 5 minutes of video, then it's off to the cuck shack where he "edits" the videos (color grading them to look like scenes from Twilight)

>when a redditor decides to visit Jow Forums for a few minutes and pretend to have oldfag status

>when you’re so new you can’t tell that’s obvious copy pasta
Lurk
M
O
A
R

Jesus Fuck user.....

>like what active duty LEO or mil guy in their right mind would go to train with twiggy

No one unless they getting some gibs and gats

How short is he?

>some faggot pretending to be an user to drum up interest for his faggy social media presence.

Threads like this are worse than chink/Vatnik shill threads.

This
These nerds have no idea the physical demand of walking with all the tacticool shit and your ruck or assault pack along with extra ammo, demo, breaching kit, javelin, at4, all that shit you could be carrying. That’s why it’s so fucking cringy to see these twig dorks wearing thousands in gear just to walk around in it on a range

>Botkin
>literally who

You are incorrect

>this af

>literally who-tier

Exactly what this twig boy SHOULD be

This botkins gay ass would snap on a real ruck march

Imagine being this jealous.

I’m just saying. I guarantee you would all love to be buddy buddy with a guy that has that much ammo and a bunch of guns you’ll never be able to touch outside of CoD.
He might be a douche. But he’s a douche everyone wants to chill with because he’s got all the best toys. And all the hate he gets just makes him more famous and gets him more shit.
Lmao. You think you can close a 25 foot gap before he put 3 in your torso? Good luck.

Okay, so assuming he's nothing more than a rich kid LARPer who is a one-trick pony (instructing), are the products from TRA any good? I'm considering getting the sidecar CC holster because so far it seems to be the most concealable design I've come across that can also hold an extra mag. Input?

you say that like destroying your knees and back is a good thing

Tier one axis is better imo.

But it’s not bad. I just like the axis more.

Call it cringe, larping, whatever you like, he's still a better shooter than most of Jow Forums

What makes the Axis better? Aside from the bungee cord they seem to be identical.

More Jow Forumsomfy. I’ve had both, I prefer the tier one for appendix.
Mr Poet also says the same.

And it's only marginally more expensive. I also like that it has a sizing option for a threaded barrel (Canadian, so our G19s have 4mm more barrel to be legal)

I can sign up and get dq'd just as well and proficiently as lucas