What assault rife has the best DPS?

What assault rife has the best DPS?
I'm torn between the AR-15 and the AK-47

Attached: tilt style shooting.jpg (2000x1280, 272K)

Famas

Really the G3 has the best overall DPS but the spray is difficult but the FAL deals bonus damage to communists, Argentinian, and blacks (even more if they're all three) or Floppies and potentially has greater DPS in certain zones

The shove it up ur ass 47 manufactured by dick in your ass industries pic related

Attached: 1561457641630.jpg (640x480, 72K)

>red dot sight
>sideways irons
why do people do this? what's the point?

*1 taps you with an AK*

>Relying on headshot RNG
Bet you unironically kiss girls you faggot

The iron sights could be backups, or they could be used in conjunction with a scope for competition purposes. Use the scope for long shots, quickly transition to the irons for close targets.

Use shotguns instead
one shot kill at 10 yards away

How do you get your vision to curve to all 3 though

>Use the scope for long shots
but it's a red dot. it would make sense if he had a magnified optic but he doesn't. it just seems redundant to me

You don't use all 3 simultaneously. You rotate the gun to switch between either the optic or the irons.

In the OP pic the shooter is looking through the irons and the scope is outside his line of sight. If he was holding the gun with the mag vertical instead then he'd be looking down the optic instead.

That is indeed redundant.
It's either a marketing pic that falls apart under heavy scrutiny, or the irons are meant to be backup sights for use if the red dot is unusable for some reason.

The more I look the more fucked that gun is.

This
I can understand offset irons or a stacked or offset red dot if you have a magnified optic, but damn if you're worried about battery life just have folding BUIS like everyone else.

for the memes

>just have folding BUIS like everyone else.
Folding sights waste time if it's for competition use. Otherwise yeah, folders make more sense.

The Saint Etienne Mark G2 has the best DPS, watch out for that capacity though, you might want to upgrade its clip size to mitigate the high RoF

Attached: 193827493637.jpg (1280x853, 41K)

Best argument I ever heard for them is in case of partial optic damage, you don't need to wait to unmount the optic to fire on canted BUIS.

because canted irons are cool

Attached: fuck jordan peterson.jpg (678x797, 114K)

I'm so confused, what the fuck is this thing?

Attached: 1234312412343.jpg (1162x751, 226K)

the gun is a joshua mk5 and apparently its a fucking scam

You can use your irons with the optic on.

>can’t predict the rng
Never gonna make it

>fuck jordan peterson

Why?

for games. nobody does it irl

He said canted iron sights are useless

clean your room
he doesn't want to clean his room

>dps
this one

Attached: ptr-pic.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

neat, I love my PTR. lose the eotech though, those are shit

that pic's not mine.
my PTR is a cetme and i'm running irons, because
1. the claw mount i got with the rifle from my uncle says "tokyo maruioe" on the side
2. the rifle already has enough chonk without anything added at all

Clean your riech

His buis aren't concentric with the barrel. If they even have enough windage for a zero below 100yds there's gonna be outrageous horizontal drift at non zero distances.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

they're troy backups so its not like they're shit quality.

That's a 3x prism scope dipshit

>assault rifle
they're both semi civilian variants but ok