Big gun trafficking bust in Argentina

big gun trafficking bust in Argentina
over 50 search and seizure operations in Argentina, Spain and the US, over 20 people detained and over 2000 funs confiscated in a joint operation to fuck up a gun trafficking operation that moved weapons and ammunition from the US and Europe through Argentina and Paraguay, and into the hands of Brazilian narcos.
weapons seized include AKs, unironically FAMAS, anti-materiel rifles, MP5s and other SMGs and machine pistols, various hanguns, grenades and, kid you not, katanas.

articles with pictures and videos:

>clarin.com/policiales/bunker-armas-traficaban-brasil-paraguay-detras-armario_0_JGOHMa4ey.html

>lanacion.com.ar/seguridad/secuestro-historico-incautan-casi-1200-fusiles-tacticos-nid2261780

>infobae.com/sociedad/policiales/2019/06/26/multiples-allanamientos-en-argentina-espana-y-estados-unidos-por-una-investigacion-de-trafico-de-armas-al-menos-17-detenidos-en-el-pais/

have fun identifying all that shit

Attached: casi-mil-armas-de-guerra___befQB2ODK_720x0__1.jpg (720x405, 82K)

Attached: las-armas-colgadas-en-las___2_VQS21uH_720x0__1.jpg (720x960, 117K)

Attached: famas.jpg (2400x1800, 330K)

Attached: casi-mil-armas-de-guerra___WqtF_5n7O_720x0__1.jpg (720x540, 130K)

Attached: ademas-de-las-casi-mil___VnswBgQlq_720x0__1.jpg (720x360, 51K)

Attached: casi-mil-armas-de-guerra___664IvyiVs_720x0__1.jpg (720x960, 148K)

Akimbo 93R gang

Attached: casi-mil-armas-de-guerra___ZHsFGD5L7_720x0__1.jpg (720x540, 90K)

>Armas de guerra

Fuck Argentina, what a communist piece of shit

user, these ARE weapons of war. Do not grant them the legitimacy of their assertion that the waging of war is solely the purview of governments.

Attached: Argie_M1891_rifle+carbine_Range_08-02-2018_B.jpg (1600x1200, 1.66M)

Correct.

>To be sure, there are two correct responses to the assertion that the AR-15 is a weapon of war. The first of which is “so what”, the second is “not yet, but it will be”. That’s it.

>G36 with clear receivers
Holy fuck my dick.

Wtf. Most of these are collector pieces. I figured itd be a ton of Century and budget AR shit.

This IS a collection, I assume since Argentina is a Negroid communist shithole that people are not allowed to own funs which makes it an illegal collection, real shame

we are talking Brazilian narcos here, not your average alley goon. they had a 20mm AA.

I'm not sure, but I think the clear plastic rifle might be airsoft.

Right, but you'd think a serious organized gang would maintain some degree of interchangeability and standardized equipment, and try to procure the greatest quantity for the least money like every other armed force. These are all pretty rare shit.

Im thinking you're right.

how about that VP-70M what the fuck

Brazilian gangsters importing big irons and lever gats.

Attached: 1534827506373.jpg (800x791, 69K)

those spics know how to party.

Attached: jealousy.jpg (1920x1936, 316K)

>All that milsurp
>That M1917
He a good boi he dindu nuffin

this is a weapons distributor. furthermore, this is a weapons distributor's showroom.

>FAMAS
>MP5's
>MP5K Briefcases
>MG34
>G36's
>L85
>HK33
>USAS-12
>VP-70M
>TWO fucking 93Rs
Can someone explain to me what the fuck

Attached: eJHhjCJ.jpg (984x1198, 406K)

This guy had amazing taste

Yep

This is actually heartbreaking knkwing they will likely all be melted down on live tv so some nobody politician can make a name for himself.

Silly bastard

>tfw most if not all of those guns are probably going to get hacked up into pieces or melted down.

Attached: ab3.jpg (540x651, 43K)

Really surprised how nice that simple wall shelf system is working out as gun display:

As an Argie , I agree

People ARE allowed to own funs .It is the Bureocrats and the Peronists that sabotaged everything .

>unironically FAMAS
Of course, we're slowly getting rid of these, only cucks still using those are the gendarmes, lmao.

Excuse me but is that a fucking East German training rifle

Attached: mpi69.jpg (850x247, 23K)

i think its one of those grey room see-through display models.

>some greasy spics got ahold of an L85A1, likely from bolivia, and i, an englishman, will never hold my raifu again

Attached: br67r5fuk765678nig.jpg (437x431, 21K)

Heh, wait until you do your research about how to gun in Argentina

I'm pretty sure the stuff from the grey room stays in the grey room.

>“so what”, the second is “not yet, but it will be”.
Liked and subscribed.

well the dude has two briefcase guns as well so maybe they RAIDED a grey room

you are thinking wrong that is a collection it might be even legal to own.
I like how americans call anything comunist with no idea whatsoever...

You are allowed to own any gun in Argentina, if you are a collector, but you cannot use them.

If you are a regular civilian you can own anything but Semi Auto rifles and carbines, if they are derived from Military models

Moreso if you read the articles one of the places that was raided was a gunshop, so it might be a safe bet that the owners might have some collectibles and many of those guns are legal to own.

Ho shit, I see modern mainland Chinese shit.

all of those $40 swords.

A lot of the cooler stuff is airsoft mostly likely.

looks like a lot of airshit