What are Jow Forums's thought's on the vector...

What are Jow Forums's thought's on the vector, I thought about getting one but I wanted an outside opinion on it before I do

Attached: vector.jpg (259x194, 6K)

It's fun, it's a SpessGat, and the fact that it triggers poorfags who've never really used one extensively just makes it all the better.

Attached: BTFO.jpg (1459x1870, 1.16M)

i love how evike pics are the first thing to show up when you google any popular gun

legit collection, user.

You can get cooler shit for the dough, the f/a one I shot was fun as fuck but I'd prefer a mpx or skorpian for semi

I love mine, user.

Attached: 012CB58F-87EE-439F-8C05-3629EA8A3997.jpg (1913x1149, 579K)

Objectively speaking, they're garbage. They're catastrophically heavier than they have any right being, have the worst OAL to BBL ratio in the industry (they're literally reverse bullpups, they have a trigger linkage that goes FORWARD rather than backwards), and the recoil mitigation system is interesting but moot in semiauto especially since it's just redirected straight blowback.

But they're also a hell of a lot of fun and super fuckin' rad and I love mine anyway. Patiently waiting for a legitimate binary trigger for em that isn't some bubba job where they just file down the disconnector. Should have my SBR stamp back in a week or two.

that ain't the whole thing, boi

Attached: GIT GUD.jpg (2160x1838, 1.19M)

Oh, is that all? Kinda figured you'd have more.

I got other hobbies, negro. None of them are cheap.

get One

What has you interested in it OP? Its certainly a fun gun to have and very easy to maintain. Just very pricey for what it is unfortunately.

Literally every thread you repost that user, you're quite a fan.

Attached: folders.jpg (1920x1194, 1.32M)

Yuu?

Very fun and cool gun. Don't think I'd ever use it for home defense due to how the controls work. Get the pistol version, the long barrel on the carbine version sucks, it makes it unwieldy and front heavy.

Attached: kriss vector 45 1468468089295.jpg (1600x1066, 153K)

Stupid fun, I have a scorpion that is IMO more practical but shooting the vector makes me feel happy and I don’t regret dropping the money to buy it.
On another note it’s stupid accurate

Attached: JJegIZs - Copy.jpg (1920x1272, 1.11M)

user where did you get your green hinged kriss upper? Is it just an old one from back when they were current?

post today’s date or gtfo

No specific reason, I just wanted something different from the basic rifle platform and decided on this

It’s the first version of the 10mm. A little less than 2 years old.

How about you post your guns first? With timestamp of course. Show me you’re worthy.

at uni but I have a shitty snap pic

Attached: 9C7CA154-FABC-4CA6-8E98-059712B86D93.jpg (750x1334, 163K)

You have been weighed and measured, and be found wanting.

Ah that works. The vector definitely has alot of hipster appeal from being so unique, you'll get alot of looks and questions about it at the range.

The true question though is what color are you looking to get?

Dunno. Never shot one, like 95% of the retards that will post in this thread. Looks gay as hell though. Pointless range toy.

Lego shit.

Fags

>ask opinions
>spaz out when someone doesn't justify your purchase
DURRRRR

FAG

>boi
You need to be 18+ to own guns, stop posting your dad's collection

SO MANY ANGRY POORS. Jesus Christ people it's like you hate guns.

Attached: yx1ul8jgknq11 - Copy.jpg (1920x1292, 1.88M)

You know this is Jow Forums, right?

pretty cool engineering. i havent shot one so i dont know if any of the designs make a difference. will i buy one? probably not

Vectors aren't even expensive, a grand is still poorfag tier.

i dont understand why they went to the inline stock on the newer vectors. it looks like shit and raises your sight line for no reason.

Overpriced gimmick trash.

I fuckin love mine.

The hinge on the original stock was a weak point.

Either the black or the white

The whole gimmick of the vector is useless for civilian semiauto use.
If you got cash to burn or you can actually get a hold of the proper fullauto that actually takes advantage of the unique system, go for it.

overpriced? yes
heavy? yes
10mm? yes
kinda sucks if your left handed but i really like size

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (1080x810, 216K)

They are way too overpriced, a big reason of the price tag is their recoil system, which is nice for full retard fire, bit doesnt do much for semiautomatic, so why not buy 3 PCC ARs/AKs for the same price?

OP here, that other guy wasn't me but why do you consider it lego shit?

We must send your tranny degenerate ass to the liquidation camps.

If i can drop 1300 dollars for dinner, you can do it for a gun.
Stop being a whiny poorbitch.

confirmed daddy's collection

faaaaaaake

Fake news

>no factory binary

I'd buy one in 10mm auto if they had that

It's the weapon of choice for cute girls and even cuter traps

Attached: 47692050_682044135524157_8050176642887644987_n.jpg (640x800, 89K)

>triggers poorfags
People who unironically talk about poorfags are almost always poor themselves and living off credit/debt spending.

> 7 ARs
> 2 guns that are not ARs
Can you get any more basic bitch

Space gat or glock?

Got a bolt action and 10/22 need 1 more for my load out.

>t poorfag

Both.
Glocks are cheap. They shouldn’t count toward your number.

needs full auto

Only can have one, cuz I’m autistic with numbers.

Thinking glock cuz lighter

Mirin' that p90 senpai

Beretta 92
Get real

Preach brotha, can I get an aaaaaaamen

I shot it and was pretty meh on the trigger. USP was best feel

>even cuter traps
No such thing. An oxymoron if ever there was one.

May be but the beretta has 1000% more aesthetics and 230% more larping factor. So the answer is obvious.

It was really good in Ghosts.
I miss that game..

is that a famas?

Awww it looks like a tiny pulse rifle

3 sigs, a 1911, and an 1100 are not in the photo but who cares

How does it suck for a leftie ?

Not him, but as a fellow lefty vectorer the mag release, bolt release, and charging handle are left side only.

Imagine spending this much money on a children's hobby....

Oh...

Is the hottest chambering for this 10mm?

Meme gun in every sense of the word, but it was pretty good in MW2 and BO2.

>t. swimming in debt
What's the APR on your CC, 20%?

I don't even see the point in having more than one AR.

>vectors trigger poorfags
They are literally like $1500-$1700
Poorfags can afford them easily if they save up for a while

Absolutely. I mean it's fine if you start with a basic one, then you decide you like the platform and you buy a good one, then you decide you really want to go in deep and you buy a competition model. That's 3. But 7? A lot of money you could have spent on other stuff that would actually enrich a collection.

Maybe if you're rarted. 1200 is borderline too much for one.

I want one but I'm too poor

How bout you send that tranny ass my way instead

Attached: 1561096101904.png (970x545, 504K)

yea but ar

>no luger
poorfags reveal themselves yet again

this

Kriss is selling the hinged uppers now on their site. I just replaced my damaged one a month ago.

Yup I've got one in black! Shame they don't have any other hinged colors last I checked.

Oh, I thought you were just looking for a hinged upper in general, I haven't actually handled a colored vector, I thought they were just sprayed a color? Or is the polymer actually dyed?

I believe they're cerakoted, there's mention of it on the product pages of the colored vectors

It's recoil system is shit, the russians did it better with their AK-107

Attached: 10234871034.webm (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Why buy puny assault rifle when you can buy real machine gun? Your flabby American arms to weak to carry real gun?

t. Russian

Mein gott

imagine thinking spending money on guns is a children's hobby

cope

Imagine being so poor to think that’s a lot of money.

Don’t know bud. I never carry a balance past due date.

thank your dad

Looks cool, functions well enough, but the recoil system borders on pointless and is even more pointless on a semi auto version. There are options that will do the same for a lot less money, but there is nothing wrong with it inherently.

>but the recoil system borders on pointless and is even more pointless on a semi auto version
You've never shot one and you're retarded
>There are options that will do the same for a lot less money
Stop being poor.

Aaaaand I'm applying for another job.

Attached: keanu glasses.gif (480x270, 2.87M)

As a fellow lefty, I have no problem wrapping my fingers around the magwell to hit both. In fact, I think I might prefer it that way, since everyone that picks it up righty cuts their finger when the bolt pops out the bolt catch

So I have the carbine version and I'm thinking of removing the barrel shroud. How does the gun handle without it and what are some good hand guards for it?

b&t is better