Canada Thread

New here? Want a firearm license?

Read this:
pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Attached: Canada in a nutshell.png (922x882, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irunguns.com/rifles/semi-automatic-rifles/excel-arms-mr-22-22wmr-317
westcoasthunting.ca/product/norinco-m-1911a1-chrome-9mm-5-barrel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for our Lord Jesus Christ

Attached: Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (1100x2127, 396K)

there is already a thread OP

this OP was a faggot for doing it wrong

Kill yourself

retards shouldn't be allowed to make threads

You first cunt

Retards who cant link the previous thread shouldn't own guns

Retards who cant type "canada" in the post so we can find it shouldn't own guns.

Imagine being so retarded you can't scroll down the catalog
Turn in your guns for your own safety please

BASED and GREENpilled

based

Good night fellow canadians even you quebecois

There’s a small indentation on the rim of the gas block of a semi-auto shotgun that I own, which I hadn’t noticed before but I didn’t look too hard at it either. None of the components around it look like they could have caused the damage as they’re either too blunt or not located where they would need to be to cause the damage.
Should I be concerned about this, or is it relatively inconsequential and likely a machining error?

>want to start a business manufacturing pistols
>Cucknadian
>based Sask but still
How fucked am I?

Manufacturing restricted can happen but be prepared to to jump through hoops galore. Lots of inspections and red tape on top of the licenses.

From what I hear Canadian banks aren’t the most loan friendly for firearms business. You got deep pockets?

Hard to tell without pics but generally speaking things in that area are peened to keep bits from moving during cycling.

What pistols do you want to make?
1911?
Finishing those 80% glock lowers?

There are quite a few NR manufacturers, but I can't think of one Canadian company making Rs right now, that's the weird thing. Sure there's red tape but I can't see how it's that bad.
Hi Point competitor. I can get a small loan of a million dollars if I can prove it won't totally fail. Don't get why nobody's done this already, the guns flaws are so obvious.

Attached: OP.png (1152x648, 32K)

Anyone else order any neat gear lately?
Pic related, its a chechen war toque I ordered so i can look like a fag even in the winter :DDDD

Attached: 56319308_156628298694550_5648687538391497529_n.jpg (1080x568, 69K)

Some really low quality OPs today. At leastthis retard could type "Canada" though. Still missing general and a link to previous thread.

Dlask, Xtreme gun and a few others have dabbled in the 1911 market.
My guess is there isn't alot of money in it so not many people bother to put in the work.

This is what happens when nogunz summerfags start making threads

Maybe, I was just referring to the incident on the farm to be edgy

I kinda want a TT to join the tokgang. What's better of the two, the M57, or the original TT33?

The OG is better for the sole purpose of being the OG.
But if you want the M57 make sure you get a military model, not a commercial one.

get the tt54, chineseium is best

by the way fellow tokgangers, dont dry fire your toks, puts wear on the firing pin retaining pin

Camo pants, shirt, etc I ordered from China.
I play airsoft and this camo is perfect at my local field.
Everybody else is wearing highly visible green camo...

Attached: -817693822807576956.jpg (800x800, 142K)

>want to get license
>have to work every day they are having classes
>classes take all day
Nobody said it was a fucking 8 hour thing

How much would an SKS cost?
Anything I should know before buying?
Where do you buy guns?

bout two fiddy is the average
check the barrel for corrosion
a gun store

I want this

Attached: Yugo_SKS.jpg (1245x597, 565K)

What would be the best concealed carry shotgun?
Something I can saw stubby and pocket or line with my spine under a jacket

>non chrome lined
>finicky gas system
>$795+tip
Playing with the meme launcher is fun though, id suggest importing one from the states for cheap or lowball someone on cgn to get it under $700

I don't want the tip sorry
Just a red sks

Based and Breadpilled

Attached: 20190626_103430.jpg (3264x1836, 1.69M)

>noooo I need my link back to aimless bickering and tired reposts, it's important

so is this the thread or no

unfortunately

fucking retards stop stepping up to OP if you cannot follow the format.

If some people are the type to freak the fuck out over formatting details in the OP they should probably do it themselves instead of bitching.

Sweet, do you do up a whole specific uniform or just mix and match whatever works?

Why is everyone jobfagging

whats with the shitty OPs lately

so who is having Canada day sales? my wallet is filled and ready

Attached: spongebobwallet.gif (300x225, 625K)

Anxious as well. Good thing tendies sales have been shitty, wallet it safe for now.

Sup?

Attached: 20190627_110027.jpg (1536x2048, 2.8M)

Dad I told you not to post here. Holy fuck your so embarrassing.

Get back to your homework, son. I wish we had aborted you

Are 17 year late abortions legal?

If only. Your mom and I are disapointed in you, son.

Take a day off.

What's the point of having a sale when there's fuck all in stock

I mean they can still have sales on other things user such as ammo ive been looking to stock up and hoard again. Also looking for another handgun, more specifically another wheel gun

i took the day off

kill yourself nigger. do something right or dont do it at all.

a lot of people probably didn't find the thread because of the formatting error, personally i punch in "Jow Forums.org/k/anad" in order to get to the thread

Para Ordnance was founded in Markham, FYI, and they basically invented the 2011.
I already have an M57 and I kinda want a Type54 just because of how iconic it is in movies/tv shows/games/etc. Then, if I'm bringing a noguns weeb I can tell him he's shooting the DEATH GUN.

Attached: Death gun.jpg (1280x882, 98K)

Attached: bond arms snake slayer.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Have you looked at those Alfa Proj .22's?
I'm kinda torn between getting one of those, one of the Arminius .22's or just cheap out and get one of the many single-action .22's for cheap just to fill that niche in my collection.
Or hell, maybe one of the Taurus Trackers if I can find one at a competitive price.

Oh hey, IRG sells the Excel Arms carbines.
irunguns.com/rifles/semi-automatic-rifles/excel-arms-mr-22-22wmr-317

Get the single action .22s, I got one and its super fun to shoot for the cowboy larp. I've been thinking about getting a 357 / 44.

Gotta buy guns somehow
>summer
lurk moar

>why yes i shoot 22s, how could you tell

Attached: soy.jpg (1024x721, 166K)

I just wish there were more top-breaks on the market, my dude.

Attached: HR999.jpg (444x385, 27K)

This. May as well just shoot an airsoft gun, I will never understand .22 fags.

These are fun

Attached: 11357582.jpg (371x277, 16K)

Stupid samefag trying to derail the thread, but have my (you).

There is nothing wrong with plinking with 22 you dumb faggot, if you're poor, you can at least still afford 22, plus its THE caliber to start out newguns and introduce more people into the sport for children and women, or anybody really to start new to get them into guns and shooting.

Jesus christ you're insufferable and i can smell the noguns off of you.

I picked up a stupid amount of gear for an extremely stupid price on CGN, no idea what I'm going to do with it once I bring it up here in a week

Attached: IMG_20190618_160910.jpg (2400x1800, 835K)

Any good BP firearm kits in Canada?

>grey IBA
where and how much my nigga?

Attached: 13817254986315.jpg (720x711, 63K)

>everyone who disagrees with me is a samefag and no guns

Attached: retard.png (1440x1557, 738K)

accurate .22 bolt guns are occasional fun and a good/cheap way to test/improve marksmanship. I love my cz 455 but it doesnt see as much range days as say my AR.

In his defense, you two retards may as well share the same skull.

I legit don't know yet, I'm having a buddy of mine whos former CF help figure out what a lot of this shit is worth. I know the IBA is fairly used but most of the other kit is fairly good, some of it like the rucks are unused (the multicam one is a Dropzone Tactical).

I'll list all the stuff that I won't keep on CGN in a few weeks, I'll probably post about the IBA and whatever other shit people want in cangen first though

I have full auto but still shoot 22s more

Attached: 20190625_213512.jpg (2560x1440, 1.5M)

Good for harvesting small critters, too.
Hit a squirrel in the head with a .22 and you'll ruin a lot less meat than a .410 would.

Attached: 1561601363883.png (128x103, 11K)

nigga just strip your own SKS wood and stain it.

Wasn't someone looking for this config recently?
westcoasthunting.ca/product/norinco-m-1911a1-chrome-9mm-5-barrel/

Hey i have one of those. Cant believe its 400$ now I paid like 200$ just over a year ago

it looks to be an afghan police IBA, and there doesn't seem to be any listings for it for sale anywhere
nice find

>afghan police IBA

Man thats rad, I have a feeling the guy I bought it from was former military or something, he wanted to do a local sale/delivery only so I got him to drop it all off at a relatives since I lived 6 hours away from him.

What length ar should I buy?
Answer this from 2 perspectives:
1) living here in Canada with our gay ass restrictions etc
2) as an American with no gay restrictions.

unironically get a SBR in canada. but its rumored udner CPC platform besides removing c71 any AR15 over 18.5 is gonna turn NR

C-71 in effect yet?

>living here in Canada with our gay ass restrictions etc
what do you mean, retard? there are no AR restrictions other than where you can shoot, which is technically a restriction you place on yourself.
Go as short as possible but no less than 10"

Why do US Army mutts always act like they're somehow superior to the CF?

Attached: 1000w_q95.jpg (1000x667, 325K)

In the US, go for a 16" with a reputable barrel manufacturer (like faxon).
In Canada, I'd say 10.5+" barrels in 5.56 with an adjustable gas block.
If you're building a NotAR, I'd say go for .300 BLK, .458 SOCOM or .50 BEO with 18.5" barrel. The first would be very good for anything up to deer and the latter two will put down any megafauna in Canada.

Have you guys seem the new cadpat they will be rolling out in a few years? It looks like someone took a dump on Italian combats.

Attached: c74waynkkno21.jpg (864x1536, 61K)

lmao look at this guys smug face compared to those scared muttlets

Attached: 20190627_092124.jpg (72x116, 9K)

They have far more specialized training and a hell of a lot more money as well as newer kit.

The CPC firearm convention, as I recall it, would be based solely on OAL, not barrel length.
This is a classic example of fixing something that isn't broken.
We need to be funding icebreakers and submarines, ffs.

>.300 BLK, .458 SOCOM or .50 BEO
>listing meme calibers with next to zero availability in canada
shut the fuck up your opinion is shit
>In the US, go for a 16"
you're still a cuck for not going SBR in the US
>adjustable gas block.
not necessary with reputable barrels / uppers

Or how about making fucking any of our kit work? We are stuck with shit that's like 60 years old most of the time

Samefag
forgot to mention that woodland cadpat is meant for overhead coverage, while the new cadpat is meant to conceal you against humans or some gay shit like that. The current cadpat is useless against satellites and only really makes it hard to see you if you're literally inside a bush

>satellites
won't mean shit after a few EMPs

If he plans on using it on anything larger than 'yotes, those are all better options than 5.56x45.
>next to zero availability
None of those are difficult to find and .300 BLK casings can be made from 5.56 brass.
>not going SBR in the US
Enjoy crossing state lines with a tax stamped gun.
>adjustable gas block not necessary with reputable barrels/uppers
For an SBR you absolutely DO want an adjustable gas block, otherwise the only thing that'll change the BCG's velocity is the buffer.
If you want to be a moron who runs a stupidly overgassed AR that beats itself to death, go ahead. I don't mind waiting to laugh last.
The BHP's still in use are fucking embarrassing, but the new service pistol contract requires that the entire data package be given to Colt Canada for domestic production, so none of the major contenders want it.

Whatever you want user.
I have one with a 10.5” pencil cause I wanted to make a lightweight carbine.
Another in 14.5 cause I bought a cheap Norc.
And a 20” with a scope for DMR larping

Different user but my crappy tire stocks 300BO and other fun stuff like 762 Tok, xcr and lar mags. same with the one in the next town over except no Tok food