Does China even have a fighting chance against this thing...

Does China even have a fighting chance against this thing? It seems unfair for the US to deploy such advanced technology.

Attached: 1561351292937.jpg (2724x2744, 818K)

What a nice JOKE user, take your pills!

Attached: t_d1f3500abee73acbc82725c0cb9bdee4-imagejpeg.png (166x200, 46K)

China will win

this is a anime/trap board

Attached: 5c511fd3580c2acadcc9690af7d5701f-imagejpeg.jpg (800x751, 120K)

US will never fight China. Just not going to happen. In three months, the news will be revealed that A) Humans are most definitely not alone in the universe, and B) The aliens are already here and operating from hidden undersea bases as well as bases deep underground. Elite members from military forces the world order are going to be organized into a special task force known only as X-COM.

You are on pot

I want to fight china. DICK HARDNER!

yes they do

they have as much experience as the next in this new thing that not even the USA has done.

the USA has never gone to major war.
EVER
ww1/2...was nothing. They fought shadows of the SS. and We all fucking know it.
The USA will get its shit pushed hard when the chinks realize its just a bunch of bullshit.

USA is fucked if they keep pushing people around. sooner or later the biggest kids on the block are gonna fight.

Naw bro. We gots secret weapon. Dental floss. We be blinding them..

try /o/, they like fast shit that crashes frequently

Attached: bfc3875dfa75a43a06e906c7afe4a22a-imagejpeg.jpg (480x640, 49K)

Silence, alien scum.

LOL yeah I think they’ll be fine against s gold-plated shitbox that still doesn’t work right despite having been in development since before 9/11.

I built my squad members to very closely resemble my irl friends. Cracked myself up.

Usa's top fighters are not in the millitary bro... Fyi.. China invades, theyre going to come up against a totally entrenched outlaw culture that will NOT be following the geneva convention. It Will be worse than anyone could possibly believe. CLOWN WORLD APOCALYPSE... Itll be bad...

Attached: download (22).jpg (400x257, 18K)

Ah, a Canadian

israel has f35s

Attached: yids.png (1055x226, 28K)

*SNIFF*

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 18K)

K..well like
we know war is bad and all. Well...
Im not talking about if china invades.
Like well if like China and the USA gotowar
its not gotta be over the USA. Like the USA is closer to the Chinks than the slopes are close to the USA.

>unfair

op is clearly a fucking retard

who cares about "fair" in a war ?

the chinks will win - why ? - look up the word "demographics"

1 billion chinese soldiers armed with 22lrs will win

each 1 f35 whatever usa gets in the air the chinnks will counter with 1000 drones able to swarm and if that's not enough they'll increase it to 5000 drone

a computer analogy if any of you idjits got a computer degree -

these super advanced planes are like the mainframes from the previous era, very big, very fast, very expensive

and what happened to the mainframes when the pc's came out ?

nothing they held onto their market share, but the market exploded 100,000x its previous size and who got all the new business ?

pc's - why ? because 10,000 pc's are about 1/1000 the cost of mainframe and can do the equivalent work for some kinds of work etc

so the USA will have to get into the drone business because these super expensive planes have been or will be soon eclipsed by technology

same topic in sci-fi, super advanced civilization suffers horrendous losses against the bazillions of low tech masses

blah blah blah

Not him but I smell cancer

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

please kys

is this better you gdamn faggot ?

>op is clearly a fucking retard
>who cares about "fair" in a war ?
>the chinks will win - why ? - look up the word
"demographics"
>1 billion chinese soldiers armed with 22lrs will win
>each 1 f35 whatever usa gets in the air the chinnks will counter with 1000 drones able to swarm and if that's not enough they'll increase it to 5000 drone
>a computer analogy if any of you idjits got a computer degree -
>these super advanced planes are like the mainframes from the previous era, very big, very fast, very expensive
>and what happened to the mainframes when the pc's came out ?
>nothing they held onto their market share, but the market exploded 100,000x its previous size and who got all the new business ?
>pc's - why ? because 10,000 pc's are about 1/1000 the cost of mainframe and can do the equivalent work for some kinds of work etc
>so the USA will have to get into the drone business because these super expensive planes have been or will be soon eclipsed by technology
>same topic in sci-fi, super advanced civilization suffers horrendous losses against the bazillions of low tech masses
>blah blah blah

lol

>I smell cancer

ew

that's cocaine nose for you

ouch

best get to the doctor soon !

Attached: coke_nose.jpg (400x500, 28K)

yes, thats the better form for retards. Next step is without greentext.

Attached: 09d8cfd812d13b21999e9c951d964945-imagejpeg.jpg (819x1024, 194K)

insert bullet here

Attached: Nexus308-Cartridge.png (600x600, 87K)

>each 1 f35 whatever usa gets in the air the chinnks will counter with 1000 drones able to swarm

The US already has 4000 drones able to swarm. They are called cruise missiles, and they kill airbases.

China has no numerical advantage in areas that matter. You are cancer.

China will grow larger. Revenge for Nanking will happen soon!

See + grow larger .jpg

wow you actually spent time writing this? haha

They've been preparing us. Candid talk about tictacs, and headlines like pic related.

Attached: cover.jpg (688x1000, 620K)

What the fuck is going on in this abomination of a thread

Attached: 567ABD50-C23C-496A-89FF-A62EED9DDCDE.jpg (320x358, 32K)

Mine were the Foxhound unit. They were all lost in Operation:Windows Reinstallation. Unless they got cloud saved.

Last big war for China was the Sino-Vietnamese war. Which they lost. Against Vietnam. Horrifically.

Oh look Wimp Lo is back everyone.
Not like he ever left tho...

Attached: 9B2D8DF7-1C43-4667-92F4-E4FE694A604E.jpg (221x180, 5K)

If china invades, it'll be with nukes

Ok Pajeet