Tac vest question

How do people access the back area of their vest without taking it off?especially with backpacks molle'd on their backs? Pic related

Attached: 3380dcd8d385cf85e9a75b81b9033686.jpg (1080x1080, 175K)

It's usually for whoever is in the stack behind you on a tac team

So everyone in their team has their own assigned pack mule?

When I wore one my buddy kept his slim Jim's in a pouch back there. He had my rear, I carried his meat sticks.

no retard
you need something from your pack you have your buddy grab it, you do the same for him

Shit put on the back is not meant to be accessible by you.

So essentially a pack mule

a pack mule carries your shit for you
everyone carries their own shit but may ask for help reaching it, no one is a pack mule
don't be stupid user

Is that from Modern Warfare 2019?

Whats wrong with being a pack mule?

nothing
thinking your squadmate is one is a problem though

In a way yes? Back when I played airsoft I would always put my shit in my boyfriends medic pouch. Phone, tampons, wallet, contact lenses and keys. I miss that guy

>airsoft

Ahh okay, you think my squadmate would get mad if he found out I used my designated pouch on his tac vest to store my onahole?

Fake: user is a girl

Gay: user lets another man hold his stuff

Whats wrong with that?

>imagine being so fucking fat that you can't reach things on your back and have to actually ask Jow Forums how you get at them
take the backpack off or have someone else grab shit
>not having a removable backpack
no

Attached: 1560807689570.jpg (725x555, 221K)

>pack mule
If you have a spare mag on your back it could save your buddies life or your own life if the guy behind you needs ammo and is out of his own.

Glowsticks are fucking useless and would break anyway if you sat down.

Mags for pals, usually i see shit like flashbangs or gas grenades, those are for assault teams, the number 2 guy throws the grenade in so u can keep cover on the door

Wasn't this the guy that tried to pull a Brenton Tarrant and got mucked in a parking lot?

Attached: 1553989103535.gif (444x461, 1.77M)

>mfw OP literally needs to have the most basic of social interactions explained to him

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 11.39.11 PM.png (1678x1408, 593K)

What if your squad mates die and you need shit from behind you?

Attached: images.jpg (220x229, 7K)

You die, then your ghost asks their ghost to reach it for you.

you seem pretty upset, what did they make you carry?
let it out fren

Attached: 88674361.jpg (1187x1211, 202K)

>I miss that guy

Bait, Traitor or Depression

Please go back