You are DRAFTED into OPERATING in AFRICA for one year. If you try to dodge this...

You are DRAFTED into OPERATING in AFRICA for one year. If you try to dodge this, the police will hunt you for the rest of your life until they can find you and send you to jail. But if you go willingly, you will be given ONE weapon of your choice and all the ammo you need for it for the year. What do you choose?

Attached: Mogadishu_StreetFighting.jpg (434x434, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eZUQ2FdwIyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My nigger rigged akm with the mutt parts

Attached: FD80DD8F-53C2-49E7-9690-17FC026C2CD0.jpg (683x1024, 138K)

oHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE

Attached: 1561351292937.jpg (2724x2744, 818K)

Jetpack with akimbo tec-9s

Flame thrower. Burn everything

An AK47 so that I will have limitless 7.62x39
I would them have a loved one send me a bullet puller, a hand press and a bullet seating die.
I would then spend my days pulling bullets and littering every path and village I found with a mix of squibs and double charged rounds.

A truck full of condoms. Gonna find me some of those National Geographic girls.

>If you try to dodge this, the police will hunt you for the rest of your life until they can find you and send you to jail.
I choose this over aids, malaria, or an hemmoraghic virus. And being surrounded by hairless monkeys

I played San Andreas too

Up armored Humvee with a mounted m134. Wash down the African streets with lead.

>the year
1. They don't have enough.
2. I'm gonna need at least 3-4 years worth of 'not enough'.

Attached: FM23-30-Davy-Crockett-XM29-ready-to-fire.jpg (800x761, 108K)

Lockheed AC-130 Gunship, with a cold-hearted crew and enough munitions to glass half of Africa.
No one will be spared.

Attached: 6CDD858D-8785-48BC-AA47-220EC468A829.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

>ain’t no African ever called me honky

do u know what “glassing” means?

>one weapon of my choice

A nuclear bomb. I'd sell it. Become a warlord. Then steal it back. Then become king of Africa.

Turning sand into glass via heat.
Dumb Aussie.

dude you must be an african allready

Devious

Attached: 1554991241030.jpg (480x542, 42K)

When an area is bombed to a degree that nothing remains?
If you’re talking about nukes, i want those too.

Play Halo you fucktard

funny how there is no white equivalent to "nigger". Honky is just funny.

"Cuhraka" always gets me smiling too

I work with a ton of Africans. I'm pretty familiar with the mindset/lack of one at all.

>sell the BIG iron to Mkembe
>know he can't make it go 'splode
>get paid in diamonds and women with vine titties
>buy lots of funs
>buy lots of people
>promise magic white man powers
>have a militia
>go steal back my BIG iron
>???
>king of the congo.

vitrification my man.
That is beyond the capabilities of the typical AC130
You need something with nukes

>not carrying Mini nukes on my gunship in this LARP thread

You literally stole my idea to troll ARfags in SHTF.

You can't just litter the streets with them, eventually word will spread and they won't shoot street ammo anymore. You gotta make it look legit. An entire, seemingly unopened box of ammo. So they load up their entire crew with it and send them into battle with fucking squibs and little dynamite sticks.

Pinkdick.

Nigger is just a retarded American way of saying neger, means black in some European language that migrated its way over here. Funny as shit that they get so mad at just being called black.

SAW or the M240B.

Attached: electric-type fighters.gif (480x270, 3.88M)

Didnt the US do that in nam?

>goedemorgen, mijn neger
>guten morgen, mein neger
Could be Dutch or German

Fuq african grills :)

Attached: Biceps to spare.jpg (5000x2813, 3.5M)

fuck off Carl, busta-ass nigga

My weapon of choice is lolis

Mah Cowboy gunz .We goin' John Wayne on these war lords .

>Martini-Henry with sword bayonet
There is really only the one choice

Attached: TOPOL-M.jpg (1300x750, 150K)

Mi-24 with an LRAD system
just imagine blasting africa by toto so loud that it's debilitating and then vaporizing everyone with incendiary rockets

Anyone who doesn't pick a Thompson gun (to battle the Bantu to their knees) is doing it wrong

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eZUQ2FdwIyY

This, but buy some NODs and batteries from my own funds.

Just terrorize the skinnies in the dark for a year. Maybe spread rumors about vampires or some shit.

Attached: MP5SD6_re.png (740x308, 163K)

Attached: 4719802E-FB0F-426E-9DC7-74D7FA88A206.jpg (828x669, 495K)

only one answer

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (1920x1200, 179K)

The FAL did pretty good against them last time.

Ebola laced bat poop.

Ugandan NGO board member here
It's hard to choose just one weapon because Africa is so varied. Will it be jungle fighting or large expanses of desert? I guess I'd opt for a decked-out AR with a 1-6x Shortdot.
In my experience though, you'd most likely die from disease even in a war scenario. Everything is just a fucking breeding ground down there, and the hospitals are few and far between depending on the country. Where I've been in Tanzania, the closest hospital was a 12 hour drive over a border crossing to Rwanda. Hospitals I've been to in Uganda didn't even have sanitation standards, burn ointment, or antibiotics. If you even get grazed from a bullet, enjoy your gangrene

Man...

Fuck white people. Just fuck em.

Based

Double Rifle in .700 nitro express sell ammo make millions.

-not already owning nods

Are you poor?

ye

H&K 416

Attached: 416.png (1024x1024, 448K)

As much as I’d want to bring my personal AR, those things require a lot of upkeep. On the other hand most AK’s can withstand abuse and neglect for the year with no problem, as well as having a larger round. I’d spend time putting together a high quality AK variant with a good optic and suppressor. Since I’m not on home soil I’d prefer my rounds be API’s cuz I’ve never actually shot those, they’re fucking expensive.

>Mkembe paid him with diamonds, And girls with dark brown nips, And the warlords might was feared with the nuke iron on his hip

niggaaaa

Attached: Colt-901-762x39mm.jpg (1294x538, 56K)