Weaponized farm equipment

Anyone else think crop dusters would be handy in a boogaloo? I think they could be weaponized by just whatever nasty stuff you find you put in its tank.

Attached: DD7DBC8D-28C3-48B6-9A13-C09F672FF0D3.png (1334x750, 2.02M)

You'd get shot down so fast.
Pistol calibers could literally bring one of those down.

Pretty sure dove loads would bring one of them down.

A friend once had the idea of dispursing liquid lsd out of one of those all over a gay pride parade then chanting "NIGHT MARE NIGHT MARE"

Through loudspeakers

There won't be a boogaloo. Can this meme die already? Just say in an armed conflict between two cilivian-based militant factions of differing political backgrounds.

just put some bombs on it

Attached: 2376825.jpg (1280x865, 296K)

>Just say in an armed conflict between two cilivian-based militant factions of differing political backgrounds.
unironically ill use this from now on just because of how fucking retarded it is

Ok, boogaloo can die, but I worried about this after 9/11 for some reason. It wouldn’t be hard to take down if you were ready for it, but if you were in a crowd, there would be no stopping it.

If you attach very big guns that shoot very fast to it you could do a gun run on a crowd or group of people. You could easily knock out 100 in under a minute. But that'd be it because like the other user said youd be taken down fast with small arms fire

Has no one considered VX gas? One particle is potent enough to kill something like a dozen men. A crop duster loaded with it flying over a city would be crazy genocidal

sounds like it would cure their gay retardation to me

ok, scratch that, how about a c-130 dumping a load of bowling balls over a city? Could you imagine the sheer terror of raining balls of death? In minecraft of course.

Go away. Seriously.

Okay, but what if it hurts a girl? We don't want to be hurting girls user.

No no no no fuck that, fuck anything even remotely related to that.

Fund it
You're no fun

Don't give the government any idea for false flags

It's fucking terrifying right? You'd take one cessna and kill probably ~100k on an average day in ny or Chicago
Oh true. Those c130s from Vietnam used for agent orange are still around right? Those would make a literal cloud of VX. Horrifying

There are two things that are absolutely terrifying to me.
VX gas and exposure to hydroflouric acid.

VX is too obvious, let me introduce you to

>CARFENTANIL

NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE

Listen user, we are safe. We are fine, safe, calm, and chill dude. We are nice and cozy and secure. No one is coming to hurt us we are alright and okay. We're fine user, it's all good

God vx is awful. A single particle touching you and you're gone within ten seconds. Not dead but hopeless. You'll convulse and lose control of your body so severe that you'll literally break your own bones in your spasming. It's just so fucking terrifying I have no reaction

>I have no reaction
the only reaction is to go live in a cottage in a remote forest next to a waterfall and spend your life peacefully meditating, farming, and hunting

Behold! The PZL M-15 Belphegor

A jet powered biplane designed to be a crop duster. It's rumoured that the secondary purpose of the plane was for chemical warfare.

Attached: 206.jpg (1280x859, 163K)

honestly this.

>Weaponized farm equipment

Gotchu senpai

Attached: 9312D466-BBBF-4875-B564-2B2D71C0C1CF.jpg (357x350, 21K)

take a hike, Jow Forums

That's fair. If there is ever another big war it's going to be so brutal the SS are gonna blush

>Beginning in 1959, the United States Army began volunteer testing of VX in humans. Dr. Van M. Sim underwent an intravenous infusion of VX to evaluate its effects and to establish a baseline for future experimentation. After approximately 3.5 hours following initial administration of the agent, Sim suddenly became pale and delirious. The experiment was immediately terminated to preserve his life.
The absolute fucking madman

Does agent orange count?

heh

Go dilate you faggot.

Il-2 2: Electric Boogaloo

How much would that much cost?

>fill pesticide tank with basement chlorine gas
>fly over an enemy camp at night

That thing have the same engine as L-39 Albatros.

i'd do that even if i didn't know about VX desu

Ka-26
1.250kg of ordnance/cargo or a 6-8 man passenger box

Attached: hoodlum.jpg (800x520, 80K)

>DDR alredy did it (almost)
They have ordered project of armed Z-37T "Turbočmelák" So they ask Czechoslovakian industry for it.

They want light cheap plane, for their agro pilots for "volksturm style spam attack role"
Plane, which is used for agro stuff in peace, but during conflict there is simply pack of military kit in warehouse. This kit is easy to implement even your civil mechanic will prepare it overnight. With the same pilot (who have huge experience with 0 level flying in sharp fecal bombing dogfight over your fields) you'll get light attack aircraft...
They even make a prototype Z-37TM
They want to try it even with IR rockets...

Attached: Z37TM_1.jpg (780x463, 73K)

Attached: ERP6c189f_07_Z_37TM.jpg (630x630, 79K)

There is a control panel for armament

Attached: ERP6c1ef5_02_Z_37TM.jpg (630x630, 144K)

Well if you have access to superpower tier weapons of mass destruction i doubt you have to rely on some fucking winged technical to sprinkle it.

Yeah but it's a hell of a surprise attack

Aka the world's slowest jet plane

Everything.

Get loudspeakers and play some Nordic black metal w/ this

By chance did you start playing far cry 5?

>Has no one considered VX gas?
Yeah, but I'm waiting for Nick Cage to retire first so he won't fool my plans.

BTW turbočmelák means turbobumblebee

>Pretty sure dove loads would bring one of them down.
Pretty sure a dove could bring one of them down too if it got pissed off enough.

>When you gotta empty the piss-jugs

> fecal bombing dogfight

fucking fund it
would love to watch that shit unfold

>Rakety Rakety get off my property

Attached: 220px-William_Luther_Pierce.jpg (220x327, 11K)

I'm extremely happy I understand this reference.

Nigger how could one particle be potent enough to kill 12 people? You can't break apart one particle into twelve pieces and have it work its magic. Not doubting its deadly af but dude, use your brain

Attached: 1559805167010.png (289x289, 41K)

Shit I guess that answers the question

This could work, the LSD would probably be the bottleneck (with regards to how much it costs to fill the tanks with a dose that's effective).

>'i'm funny'