CCW Vest

CCW Vest

What's your concealed carry vest?

Attached: 6636_BLCK_ALT1_FRONT.jpg (1500x1500, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bulletblocker.com/bulletblocker-nij-iiia-bulletproof-duck-jacket.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Spring-Autumn-Men-Suit-Vest-Wool-Double-Breasted-Waistcoat-British-Vintage-Colete-Dress-Wedding-Vest (640x640, 95K)

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

is there something liek this but with actual kevlar level II protection?

>vest
What kind of faggot are you?
Tactical corsets are what's in, newfag.

Attached: mens-alaric-steampunk-gothic-corset-waistcoat-red-black-vg-16410-vg-16410-alaric_480x480.jpg (320x480, 17K)

>kevlar level II protection

KEK

Leaving the AO open for business.

Level IIA would be enough for something meant to blend in. II and IIIA start to get thick.

This is fucking retarded. Now give me another range ban for no reason you jewish swine.

it exists

anyway are there any winter jackets that have kevlar II or IIA protection built in, that look normie and non tactical?

Ok. But what happens when you unzip the jacket to draw your gun that’s tucked away inside?

Buy a normie one and sew some in. Could be a fun side project if it turns out alright

THIS, Cyberpunk 2077 is gonna have a lot of reddit/hipster wearing jackets everywhere. Nobody is gonna question that kind of shit going forward.

Attached: 34124141242.jpg (1444x802, 182K)

I've always wanted to make a suit with Kevlar inlays at the chest, are there any III plates that aren't super thick?

i dont know what that is and i dont want to look like a weak soiboi gamer. i just want to be a normal dudebro.

just did a quick google search and looks like i found exactly what i wanted

bulletblocker.com/bulletblocker-nij-iiia-bulletproof-duck-jacket.html

it actually is rated for IIIA and looks normie as fuck. im stoked this exists

too bad its the off season right now but oh well

Attached: bulletblocker-nij-iiia-bulletproof-duck-jacket-43.png (600x600, 75K)

lol'd

IIIA is doable if you're not a twig

>bulletblocker.com/bulletblocker-nij-iiia-bulletproof-duck-jacket.html
>Black not brown
Into the trash it goes

is this subtle enough

Attached: YXHz1m5.jpg (500x333, 30K)

>GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Ok, I get it. You're a flaming homo. What's your point?

>What kind of faggot are you?
>Tactical corsets are what's in, newfag.
The kind of fag who lives in a part of the world where Western type vests are a daily occurrence. Kind of like your part of the world, where no one laughs at you for wearing your girlfriend's skinny jeans... Or her corsets.

>This is fucking retarded. Now give me another range ban for no reason you jewish swine.
A range ban? Jewish swine? What the fuck do Jews have to do with Western vests again?

God damn, some of you people are morons...

Attached: judge-jacket.png (336x494, 340K)

bulletproof kimono just like seagal

Attached: 1412856659909.jpg (640x661, 343K)

Awww, is the underage Jow Forumsnigger triggered that the mods actually enforce the rules sometimes? Cry more lmao