Springfield Saint

Is the Springfield Saint a good AR?

Attached: AR.jpg (225x225, 4K)

nope.

Out of curiosity, why?

>Springfield

not even once

They have been making ars for all of two years. Do some fucking research.

Yeah.

Yeah

Boycott springfield do not buy springfield products do not endorse springfield products.

Treat yourself buddy, save $600 over a few months & buy a $1000-$1500 AR that will last you the rest of your life. No point wasting your time & money buying a cheaper AR(which will be good aslong as it's metal.) & then upsetting yourself it doesn't have the bells & whistles then forking out for another one in a year or two.

I say save up for the "FN FN15 M4 Military Collectors Series .223/5.56 NATO 14.7-inch 30Rd" $1,600

or the "FN FN15 Tactical Carbine II Black 5.56 NATO/.223REM 16-inch 30rd" for $1,400

Attached: 0FFB664510D49B045C3E79E001DA8D96.app1_1550532424311_L1800.jpg (1350x1800, 998K)

>FN FN15 M4 Military Collectors Series
Love your freedom and fight for it Yank.

This shit makes an ausfailian sad to the core.

no
every one I've seen is rattly af and had a shit trigger

why do you have a $7 DD vert on it
actually WHY DO YOU HAVE A VERT AT ALL

the army decided it was a good idea

you need a shitty aimpoint with big paralax and enough ""girth"" to make it awkward at parade rest

take it off and find the nearest garbage can

That sounds like a basic bitch AR to me.

they're cheap. but they're cheap for a reason

I know people like to shit on colt nowadays but they make a good 14.5" military clone too. Its less than an fn at only around 1000$

colt QC is shit. bought 2, sent both back

That's a KAC vfg, not DD, and foregrips are rather comfy on that AR form factor. I tend to move it back and put a two rib panel in front of the vfg so you can use a thumb break grip.

oh so you can buy a more expensive DD shit grip?

Attached: 1550117237141.jpg (441x302, 12K)

Yes.

It's all the same... there's going to be very little practical difference other than furniture compared to a PSA. God I'm so sick of ARs. Retro ARs are still kinda cool though.

Just get a PSA kit. You can build a full AR of decent quality for 400$ easy.

It's fine but its a Springfield and fuck Springfield. Get a PSA

Good for a cheap ar, it's my cheapest ar, but it's heavily customized

For the price range your better off with m&p sport ii or the ruger 556