How do we get /lgbt/ redditors to fuck off? They don't respect the constitution and must go, from real life too

How do we get /lgbt/ redditors to fuck off? They don't respect the constitution and must go, from real life too.

Attached: 1559813638944.png (686x554, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/transpositive/comments/bfqc17/happy_easter_to_everyone/
reddit.com/user/sammytrans95/comments/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gross what the fuck is that thing? This is what faggots talk about when it comes to “traps”?

This is a 10 in America

Yes. They have body dysmorphia, delusions, and think they look like anime girls.

what the fuck is wrong with white people

Attached: 1522202018122.jpg (636x705, 47K)

Transfaggotry is the truest form of idolatry. Prove me wrong.

Attached: Anthony.jpg (850x400, 67K)

That thing js clearly a spic. Your brain is as smart as Kazuna AI is good at video games.

Certainly not, ones I like actually look cute and girly.

>literally looks le 56 percent
>white

Super AIDS

As white as an American can be

Oh God.. people actually encourage it.
reddit.com/r/transpositive/comments/bfqc17/happy_easter_to_everyone/

Oh wow lmao

Attached: lol.png (1111x577, 40K)

You spelled Europe wrong bro.

>Used the female bathroom at work on Saturday was so excited I almost forgot to take my radio off before I sat down

Attached: it.jpg (1245x838, 183K)

Reported

How does this relate to Jow Forums

Lol, its a weeb too
Weebs confirmed for trannies

Attached: pottery.jpg (1278x797, 150K)

No, traps are anime fantasy, you do not ever mix 2D with reality but mental retarded trannies think they can pull it off and so you get abominations like OP's picture.

kek

If you leftist sidewalk pissers love death grips so much, I'm gonna make a song about firebombing a discord tranny hut and watching the screaming manladies frantically bunny hopping out with their dicks and balls pushed out between the back of their locked-together legs, their wigs on fire. When I deploy the ti-lite VI to slip between T11 and T12 on their spinal cord to disable walking, the audio of me imitating the person, saying "NO PLEASE, TAKE THIS INSTEAD TAKE THIS INSTEAD HEEEEE EEEEEEHHHAUUUGHHHH TAKE THIS INSTE NOOOOOOUGHHHH" gets very amplified and clipped.

How do you like that shit sauce? It has a chilling slow burn.

Attached: 1521822852734.png (454x520, 13K)

>This is what faggots talk about when it comes to “traps”?
yes

>from real life too
>I don't like these people's opinions, they should be killed
That's a great way to teach respect for free speech

It's a sort of low effort meta post. I'm pretty sure this will be removed though. Fuck shills though.

In all seriousness, I don't care about legitimate LGBT people, I just hate the normalization of these alternative sexualities, and furthermore, the glorification of alternative sexualities, causing a lot of people to be influenced. Normies just don't see the problems with being LGBT, especially trans. Also, the mainstream narrative of glorifying it makes it way too popular and makes too many people who would otherwise not, take it on.

sammytrans 100% has to be a troll. I can tell from the posts and seeing quite a few trolls in my time.

It's perfect though because nobody can call him out or they'll be transphobic.

Attached: 1559701899191.jpg (1101x1920, 464K)

That is some serious dedication if it is a troll

Attached: 1561622161995.jpg (3088x2320, 1.19M)

IF ONLY THAT WAS THE CASE.

However this crazy shit these days is worse than you would imagine.

This is what you get with glorification of these alternative sexualities and hyper sexualization in today's culture. Fucking kids are exposed to nude LGBT pride parades.

Attached: 1560185965190m.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

Guys I have been on Jow Forums since 2004 and know what I'm talking about here. That is a motherfucking troll. He called hormone pills 'Titty Skittles', come on now. This nigger is more dedicated to dabbing on trannies than any of us could ever hope to be.

Attached: mcmpd3vrev031.jpg (640x1138, 52K)

I really want to believe you, but for some reason I can't.

Attached: 5D3B5D7CC16B45AAB2094FBDCFCA986A.jpg (765x743, 161K)

the saddest part:
> I love being my true self
> learned so much about myself:
> I FUCKING LOVE LEGGINGS

all the tradition washed down the drain, the strained relationships, the misery of never belonging.
And for what?

"I feel something when I spend money on clothes"

Go read his comments and it will all become clear.

reddit.com/user/sammytrans95/comments/

"I have officially giving up on tucking"
"I've been on it for about a week and my chest is still flat"
"I ain’t no troll"
"I’ve been thinking of getting a bikini and wearing short shorts on the bottoms"

He's a troll. He still gets gassed when the boogaloo hits just to be safe, but he's a troll.

Which cailbre is best for taking down a methed up tranny wielding an axe like the one in aus?
There you are, related to Jow Forums, now off you toddle and dilate.

>reddit.com/user/sammytrans95/comments/
i'm just not seeing it, dude.
poe's law is a thing for a reason, but I don't see a single thing to suggest this guy isn't committed

I'm not going to lie, I've seen those things many many times on degenerate subreddits. I still very much believe that. . . that. . . "thing" is not joking.

The fact that THAT could even be considered a troll these days is just a sign of the times. . . FUCK.

Attached: hora de denunciar sh__.jpg (469x505, 14K)

How is this weapons related?

Attached: 1536381628501.jpg (300x400, 15K)

if it was a troll, that'd be better.
I'm worried about the fact that it's totally sincere.

And the community of people surrounding him who sold themselves to a lie. The trans dude is never going to hear the truth about himself and if he does, he'll crawl back into the hugbox and yell until the echoes drown out everything

How can we weaponize trannies?

FUCK FUCK FUCK. WHY IS SOCIETY JUST FUCKING DECAYING IN FRONT OF OUR EYES?

at least lgbt shit is repairable. we need thanos tho.

Attached: 1559890016276.gif (288x284, 3.12M)

honestly, though, is the problem a small fraction of deviants?
or is the real problem a larger majority of people who no longer pursue healthy relationships and won't reproduce sustainably?

how long has it been since you washed your hair and asked a girl to the movies?

You're just coping its alright, welcome to clown world

sorry is this the weapons board or the whinge like a little bitch about other boards board?

Tell them if they suicide bomb as many people as possible, they go to 2dpd heaven and get 72 unsuspecting cis girls to slip the feminine dick.

Attached: custardquadrant.png (894x676, 1.3M)

If you actually step outside and meet people who are lgbt you learn that a good portion of them really don't give a fuck about guns. As with all things, it's a super vocal minority. Most of these people don't vote, anway.

You're fucking right.
I'm going to sleep right now. Goodnight.

TFW no conscript Norwegian gf

Attached: d85ffad1ca12436ac354a5570e0e2f6d.jpg (1080x1350, 209K)

sleep is a vitamin, little nigga
be your best self

>how long has it been since you washed your hair and asked a girl to the movies?
Yesterday, and which fucking girl should I ask? The one with three kids from two different men? Or maybe the mythical thirty-year old who isn't a whore?