I'd like to stencil something onto my suitcase that is subtle yet still GuN CuLtUrE and will make my case stand out...

I'd like to stencil something onto my suitcase that is subtle yet still GuN CuLtUrE and will make my case stand out when its on the carousel.

I'm thinking something like this. Got any better stencils Jow Forums?

Attached: 7.62RussianCan.jpg (504x317, 32K)

Looks like a nice way to get in trouble at airports.

Right?

That's why I want something subtle, I was originally going to do a camo job on the suitcase, but it's harder than it looks.

I don't want a gun stencil or anything ridiculous like that, but the russian ammo can text in white on a black suitcase would be enough to stand out and not be obviously gun related to normies.

>I'm thinking something like this. Got any better stencils Jow Forums?
thats actually pretty badass.. do it.
>Looks like a nice way to get in trouble at airports.
lol'd. you're a fucking retard.

Attached: 1549135706041.jpg (1000x924, 129K)

Because easily recognizable ammo marks on an unidentifiable package isn't gonna rise someone's attention. Not gonna get you in real trouble, but it will probably get checked more often, if not by security personal recognizing the markings and being curious/annoyed.

I'd hardly call this an unidentifiable package, it's clearly a suitcase.

Attached: Samsonite 460982890_1_720x928.jpg (720x928, 74K)

>Because easily recognizable ammo
you really are retarded. have you ever even been through a TSA checkpoint? do you have any ideas who those people are?
no one knows anything about guns. and especially not something esoteric and obscure as a fucking ammo can.
tl;dr: you're a retard. post less.

nigga
>putting a bunch of cyrillic on your shit
>in military like typeface

normals would see that and think suitcase nuke

Of course, on close inspection that is. And is someone has to close inspect your suitcase to tell its not a fucking Russian fun package then you are gonna get checked more often. I don't really care, not my suitcase, but do keep it in mind.

Thank you for your input.

Well I am open to other ideas.

Just something to make it stand out to me. Just thought it would be cool to have some secret squirrel gun culture shit on it.

There are stencil threads regularly, check those if one popups or check the archives, they have hundreds of good designs you could use. Also the patch threads could be useful.

they don't even know what russian writing looks like. they're all fucking retards.

Hey guys I really want to get SSSS- the post

Good job going with the 7N1
Dragunov ammo for your design rather than some other bulk milsurp.
Pic related is my spam can

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.45M)

Try this one.

Attached: custardstencil.jpg (1024x596, 26K)

That’s really cool actually. I don’t know if it would get your luggage searched or not. But as far as aesthetic goes, that’s nice brah

Just do an AR bolt face. To the average normie it just looks like a fancy sprocket.

Attached: 76d479224d49dbaed10822d680f4cea9.png (500x500, 30K)

satan pls

Attached: 1550965693770.jpg (454x411, 49K)

>GuN CuLtUrE
summerfag

that marking is literally how you could tell what the dirty bomb in a D-list action movie would be

Kek

So...rely on stupid people not to be stupid?
Good plan.

They know it looks different, foreign, and perhaps military. They are retards who only catch the most obvious “threats”, like OPs stupid idea. The fact that they are retards is the problem with his plan, not a mitigating factor.

here you go

Attached: 1200px-Dangclass1.svg.png (1200x1200, 81K)