Europoor buying first ar15

Anyone have any thoughts on this chink ar15? Popular brands are pricey over here.

gunsweek.com/it/fucili-rigati/articoli/ar-15-entry-level-sdm-m4-commando-m4-carbine

Attached: SDM_M4_Carbine_14.5_e_Commando_12_38.jpg (1200x800, 420K)

Looks good enough to me.

Can't get a Palmetto in Muslim countries?

i don't know dick about shit, but here's my opinion anyway
> that stupid cantilever looks weak
> even if she don't bend, it'll catch leaves
> grippods are lame
> mag too small
> need back up irons

Europeans are allowed to have nice things? Please elaborate.

You'd be surprised what you can actually own in the EU. Loicences and paperwork are a hassle. But when that is out of the way you own pretty much any calibre if it's a semiauto. The market is weak though. Not much of a choice hence why I am considering chink stuff.

Hows the carry rights

I don't PSA is available anywhere outside of NA.

You have to prove your life is actually in danger. E.g. you own your own company and make regular large bank deposits and stuff.

Those are stricter.

Interesting. In my experience guns are the one thing the Chinese don't mess up, for what it's worth.

find one with a midlength gas system

I can CC whatever I want if it's handgun.
With bigger guns I need to have it hidden in case and only when I am transporting to range.

And I can own any gun I want semiauto is one piece of paper for 10€ and 10 min.
For full auto it is a lot paperwork but it's possible. You need to have certified safe and police can check your guns one in year without warning.
T. Czech

Europoor here, I overpaid for this Ruger AR556 but I don't have any complaints about. I personally wouldn't buy a chink gun

Attached: IMG_20190515_124059_547_2.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

How long is a "mid length" gas tube?

why does anyone buy an AR with the front post, unless it's an A2 or A1

Hey man, you buy what you can. We ain't exactly spoiled for choice.

and get that holosun shit out of here

Based Czechistan saving the third world again.

But it's just as good

Attached: 1376939752048.png (183x200, 13K)

lol'd
nice one bro

Make sure if theres a (((mass shooting))), don’t give in to the gov restricting guns.

Why don’t you just use that money and move you ass over here and then you can get whatever the hell you want?

>tfw Finland forbade CC in 1998
Home defense is still ok

I can get autismbux here

Murrica should recognise asylum claims based on their human rights to freely own weapons being infringed. I'm being oppressed here, damn it!

Just get a surplus M416. At least here in germany they are cheap and they shot well. You really dont need a new gun. Also they take all kinds of stanag mags.