Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: p16414812_b_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 279K)

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>first season is kino, with some sjw bullshit on the side.
>second season is chock full of bullshit. Punisher is punisher. Not punisher and punishette (TM), his plucky teen sidekick. Its almost as though they never read punisher, and tried to make it like every capeshit on netflix. And guess what, it got cancelled. FUCKING WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IF YOU FUCK OVER THE FANS, THEY DROP YOUR SHIT

Attached: 1561452605464.png (443x431, 294K)

Thank You, Disney.

anti 2a pos

Soft, but you cant sell a true sociopath whos only reason to live is to kill people as violently and emotionless as possible

This. It was going to be cancelled regardless of quality because Disney doesn't want to split profits with streaming hosts anymore.

>nothing happens
>press check
>more nothing happens
>press check
>lame character devel...press check
>press check
>check press
>decent hand to hand scene
>press check

Both seasons are overlong, all the supporting characters are lame and he’s not nearly as brutal as in some of the comics

The best season of punisher was daredevil season 2, berenthal is by far the best punisher but these needed to be shorter and less talky and more shooty stabby

^^^this as well

In the first season they basically say it’s ok to have a gun as long as you keep it in your purse and it’s a revolver and it’s registered with the police

Not in this bullshit pc climate

Well, it's not even close to realistic. But 1st season was fine, I enjoyed it. I wish I didn't watch the second.

Cringe

Its canned cuz Disney is making its own stream service. i wouldnt be shocked if it comes back in 2021

I thoroughly enjoyed it for what it is. Daredevil is good too

MADAHKNEE

I liked it

This.
And how much they poorly portrayed veterans. Like holy fuck they have no idea.

Dont like the actor. Kind of ruined the show for me. The series is alright.

>first season is kino
I also eat shit for the taste.
I was fine with the actor. Punisher s1 is actually what made me dislike him.

I think the only competent people working on Netflix MCU was the Daredevil crew. I couldn't even get three episodes into Cage before I gave up on all non-daredevil shit.

Should have just stayed with the Garth Ennis storyline. Fuck Afghanistan, the only kino war background is Vietnam. Also the only good punisher shit is when he was in Daredevil

Daredevil is top tier. Jessica Jones Season 1 was great too. The rest of the shows weren’t that great.

An 80s-90s punisher would be great. They could still do Gulf War veterans with gulf war syndrome and the rise of right wing militias post Ruby Ridge and Waco.

the first season is the single worst thing I've watched to completion, and I skipped half of it because literally nothing was happening

listen, if you're going to make a series about the punisher and refuse to have him do the whole punisher thing, what the fuck are you doing? I'm not reading punisher for the fucking story, that's not even secondary interest, I want to see violence and shitty people getting killed, and instead you're making some retarded subplot with some nobody broad who doesn't fucking matter and frank who keeps telling you, the viewer, that yes! his wife and kid are dead! it is true! did you know that, once upon a time, the punisher was not the punisher and he had a family and they are not alive anymore but in fact are dead? HIS WIFE IS DEAD!

that and he keeps making retarded noises constantly whenever there IS action(which is like 5 minutes of a 12 hour season)
the second season had so little happening that I didn't even bother watching past the first 2 episodes since I knew it was gonna be the same dogshit if not a hundred times worse

Season 1 was generic spy thriller number 93. The fucking punisher barely went after any criminals, he punished more walls than he did gangsters. The brown chick was the only good thing in it but that’s only because hijabis make my dick hard. Overall shit

Didn’t even watch the second season