I'd like to know what sort of underwear female soldiers and mechanics wear

I'd like to know what sort of underwear female soldiers and mechanics wear.
Do they wear sports bras? Or is there a standard set they wear?

Attached: militaryidfgurls.jpg (882x1366, 305K)

Commando

mil-spec panties, upgraded to sports bras

Usually it's regular underwear. Sports bra when the expect intense physical activity.

Sexy lingerie, so that in the even the TOC gets overrun, they can suck off the enemy instead of fighting back.
t. POG who works with POG women

Can someone ID the vests in this picture?? Not a fan of Israel but iv always liked their conscript OD aesthetics.

Why are they wearing their knee guards on their shins?

Attached: 1560109673504s.jpg (97x125, 2K)

Because wearing them on your knees all day is uncomfortble as hell. Also, knee pads tends to slip down and after a whie you get tired of pulling them back up

>Tavor was suppose to replace M4 in IDF service
>M4 still widely used by IDF
>Israeli commandos almost use M4s exclusively
Can someone explain this to me? I know Ukraine stop using Tavor because it was gasing shooters faces.

I would imagine boyshorts or something like a boxer brief equivalent to prevent chaffing and provide good ass crack protection.

>>Tavor was suppose to replace M4 in IDF service
It kinda did. Most regular infantry brigades already made the switch.
Also, there is no real reason to get rid of thousands of perfectly fine rifles.

They're in a desert riding around in a truck and it's hot as shit wearing pads around your knees.

Because they’re models paid for by JIDF to look like female soldiers, in order to influence susceptible young goyim men into buying into the defend Israel meme.

Most women I'd see often wore sexy shit under. No joke. Had a chick tell me she wore lacy thongs because it was "more comfy" that may be true. But its not appropriate. Same goes for bras. Really comes down to how much of a Sloot they are and how much they are trying to put out that they are a Sloot. Do some wear appropriate garments? Sure. But most just seem to be trying to get fucked.

Because they make your knees hot and sweaty.

I think the one on the right is home made.
Nowdays everyone gets a vest called marom dolphin
Source: that's the one I got.

Tavors are shit

t. have used one

you guys think the luandry guys sniffs the girls panties when he has to wash them?

Double trips of truth.
Those women are just models and wars for Israel suck.

Those fucking IDF Bellevilles are very good looking...and to ge this out of the way, yes I'd smash the Jewesses

>I'd like to know what sort of underwear female soldiers and mechanics wear.

Kevlar panties over a concertina wire bush

>just models
Everyone serves there, they have the world's biggest surplus of thots that will take the day off for a photoshoot if it means skipping PT.

fuck off shrill

Attached: 1561086028723.png (420x728, 57K)

where can i buy unwashed heavily used (by female without penis) military grade panties?

Kneepads slip down over time.

Underrated post

having that last bit of hope in the decency of mankind...
No! and Why?

Attached: 1540143344454 - Copy.jpg (860x618, 88K)

>jewish rifle
>gassing the shooter
Some jokes write themselves

Plausable deniability.
Same reason almost every military on the planet uses an M4 as it's standard spec ops rifle.
If everyone uses it, it's harder to pinpoint who dunnit via ballistic forensics.

MECH infantry switched to x95 gen 3 (longer barrel), the wannabe-fighters got the old ctar and 13 inch x95. the commando brigade and special forces use flattop M4A1. In general, the idea was to get rid of the old M16 rifles.

did you get lost here on your way to your tumblr homepage?