Too autistic to be allowed to do military service

>too autistic to be allowed to do military service
>ywn become a real man
>you will forever be a boy in a mans body
>ywn wear a uniform
>ywn dig holes in a forest and carry heavy stuf f on yorur back
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: image for spider.jpg (125x62, 2K)

I know user. It puts us in at real disadvantage in the game of life. We'll never know how to act under extreme pressure and stress. We'll never train to react quickly and accurately against whatever dangers life throws out us. We are defenseless and weak. We are prey, like helpless rabbits. We are civilians.

Knowing I'll always be a civilian piece of shit has legitimately made me feel suicidal before. I've learned to cope with it better now, but it still stings to think about.

It makes me feel unequipped for the obstacles and enemies I will inevitably have to face, like we aren't real men. If nothing else, being turned down only solidifies my worthlessness and stands out as a mark on my genetic metric.

>desperate recruiter hasn't hit his monthly quota
Lmao

but im not american, im finnihsh

I kind of feel bad for people who tie up their whole sense of identity and self-worth into military shit. A guy I went to school with killed himself when he got DQ'd, because every generation of his family had been in the military in some form since the civil war. Crazy thing is the guys brother, the black sheep of the family, never cared about that stuff and became some sort of A&E surgeon, and in turn probably sees more shit in a month than any man in his family line ever did. Mil worship isn't healthy IMO, its just a job like any other especially these days.

>Knowing I'll always be a civilian piece of shit has legitimately made me feel suicidal before.
Why?

Even if you can't join the military there are still plenty of other ways to learn useful/practical skills.

there is nothing to prevent you from larping, digging, destroying your own knees, and carving dildos from tree trunks. you can have the same experience as your spurdo countrymen at your leisure.

> ywn be made to do stupid shit just to occupy your time
> ywn have to carry stupid amounts of weight just because someone put it on a list somewhere and everyone in the CoC threw their 10 pence in
> ywn be made to eat the same shitty rations for month on end
> ywn destroy your joints and bones by the time youre 30
> ywn run the risk of being shot just because one of your mukkers is monging it
> ywn be made to stand on parade for an hour because '5 minutes before' made its way down the chain of command
> ywn run the risk of getting blown up by some IED set by some illiterate goatherder
> ywn have to walk stupid distances with stupid weight even though you have vehicles 'because its an exercise'
> ywn get comfortable with living, eating, sleeping in extremely close proximity with a section of blokes
> ywn have to scrape whats left of one of those blokes, one of your best friends, out of a vehicle or onto a stretcher knowing hes already dead

You really arent missing anything fellas.

T. Brit light role infantry

how do i do that? i wanna go out into the woods and camp and carve wooden dildos and dig holes

Israel is doing fine without you user, time to move on.

i'm not sure what guidance you need to accomplish those tasks. find a camping area online, buy some surp, a shovel and a knife will be critical, go there, hope the spirit takes you. start with small dildos first, work up to larger ones.

Attached: 12445846_1732607460356450_627604753_n.jpg (720x720, 137K)

Leirikyrpä is 90% of Finnish military preparedness.

Attached: 10362114_1452841048289071_1158456325_n.jpg (640x640, 93K)

>needing to be in the military to be a man

LAWL maybe back in WW2, but now you dont fight for anyones interests besides the oil companies.

Attached: 5lytn.jpg (584x329, 26K)

Serving in the military is only redpilled if you do it for college benefits and general welfare queening. Every other reason is bluepilled

Maybe in peacetime. Muh college is the bluepill in wartime.

so go out in the woods and camp and carve wooden dildos and dig holes

oi m8 is this opinion loicensed?

You'd have to want to see combat and pick an appropriate MOS to see combat in current year. There are dozens of trades more dangerous than being in the military, especially with the low intensity perpetual war industry.

>real military service
you mean camping in the motorpool for make-work because you don't have anything to do and playing video games?

i dont know how to, im a cityslicker

You two are faggots. Go learn a trade and live free.

i tried to go to trade school in finland, went there for 3 years but i failed it, i had 2 years of work to do since it's a very independant education and i need someone to tell me what to do or else it wont get done at all so i just came to the building, sat there, listened, ate and went home

>ywn dig holes in a forest and carry heavy stuff
bro you can just go out in the woods and dig a hole if you really want to lmao

oh right I forgot that every faggot who passes a couple weeks of basic and then spends four years filling out paperwork and jerking off is some sort of hardcore warrior

please grow up, you fucking sicken me

okay, follow me here.
>1. buy tent, sleeping bag, shovel, carving knife, freeze-dried food, and water
>2. go out into the woods
>3. set up tent
>4. Use shovel to dig holes
>5. Use knife to carve dildos
>6. Use water to rehydrate food
>7. Sleep in tent.
>8. Go home when you run out of water, food, or battery life on your Nintendo Switch for fuck's sake why did you bring that along we're supposed to be doing things as a family and you can't take your face away from that screen for five cocksucking seconds you little shit it's things like this that's why I say you've been nothing but a disappointment to me

i'm sure there are instructional videos on youtube on how to dig a hole

Attached: 34428416_1283469638423476_1825733538889072640_n.jpg (1080x1080, 2.05M)

Have you tried taking up a job as a mason and/or masons assistant? Sound good for you m8

You’re not missing much, my guy

Attached: A26E8B2A-3762-47D4-B475-85918E2FDAE7.jpg (720x721, 64K)

Why so salty? Did a soldier fuck your girlfriend?

the old reverse jody

Hes rightly disgusted by the levels of pathetic self loathing that would be needed for OP to post this shit
"Oh woe is me I simply cannot function as a fully adjusted self actualizing adult because I haven't been peacetime mil"
Just shameful and insipid

>ywn destroy your joints and hearing and back for no good reason
>ywn slaughter goat herders who pose no threat to your country
>ywn be used as a pawn to knock down every regime that Israel doesn't like

>ww2 was just and all modern wars are pushed by corporations

May shock you, but corporations pushed that as well. There is no such thing as a just war.

nothing wrong with defensive war hippie.

Then you have some underlying hidden issues you need to deal with
Have you been to therapy or any program for autistic people? It might help you, i know people who have gone through with them and they've found their calling in life

T. finnish assburger

It's for niggers who can't think for themselves. Of course good and normal people get into career military jobs, but mostly you'll get some screeching meathead autists who wouldn't make it anywhere else.

Can you compete in finnish brutality? Just get some funs, the military is mostly shit with a few good moments thrown in.

>WWII was defensive war
Kek. Not for the allies.

>i will never be a spurdo, Jow Forums
you are not missing ANYTHING.

Attached: 8939014.jpg (1186x810, 199K)

I just want to get paid to crawl around in the dirt and get yelled at. Is that so much to ask

>Civilian, the deadwood of society
>Can never realize my masculinity
>Can never truly call myself an American
>Cast into the outer darkness where there is much weeping and gnashing of teeth

Why even bother to live anymore

Attached: brownshirt life plan.png (1024x716, 753K)

>couldn't enlist because I was on the typical cocktail of chemical garbage they throw kids on in school and they couldn't afford the bad pr if I kms'd

>they let mentally ill degenerate trannies in no questions who are only joining to force me to pay for their gential mutilation

Attached: iojn5.gif (500x375, 963K)

>I was on the typical cocktail of chemical garbage
How did they know?

Start honestly calling out niggers. You’ll toughen up and it’s free.

They asked and I didn't know there was any reason to lie because I was a kid who hadn't realized what a clown-ass world we live in.

>join the army
>love it
>go from skinny depressed pussy to determined fit man
>finally found something I'm good at
>make good friends
>waiting to be shipped to Afghanistan
>crush my hand helping my dad with his tractor
>even after it healed it feels like getting stabbed when I fire a gun
>permanent nerve damage
>only have 70% of my old grip strength
>can't go to Afghanistan
>don't really want to do anything else