Is there a set of creations that strike fear into the heart of the Mutt more than these three beasts?

Is there a set of creations that strike fear into the heart of the Mutt more than these three beasts?

Attached: russian items.jpg (3568x2416, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantsir_missile_system
youtube.com/watch?v=294by85-JqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>guaranteed replies, the post

Yes

Attached: 1521342342341.jpg (1400x954, 285K)

God dammit. Why does everyone have to copy multicam? It's so boring when every military looks the same.

Another derivative of multicam? Yuck.

it works.

fictional russian weapons thread

Attached: Capture.png (1187x387, 610K)

post gun/w timestamp

Guys quit responding to his threads he is probably the same faggot that made these following threads.

What are either of those three things?

whats top left? never seen or heard about it before. kind of looks like a patria amv or a clean stryker.

that is a sweet ass marking on the tank. what is it? russian army? it looks like one of those peanut brittle / caramel candies.

>A Piranha ripoff that the AIDS kingdom cannot afford
>An M1 TTB ripoff that the AIDS kingdom cannot afford
> An F-22 ripoff that the AIDS kingdom cannot afford
Abject terror consumes me

Because it isn't 1939, anymore. We have enough global cooperation where miltarities can be as maximally efficient as possible.

It probably strikes more fear into the heart of russian mechanics.

Long, long days without overtime pay and all you really can do is go get the towing cable yet again :'D

Attached: o-STALLED-RUSSIAN-TANK-T14-ARMATA-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 306K)

Judging by the massive, and I mean MASSIVE, US opposition to S-400, I think that S-400 scares all those fag-enabling mutts the most.

Attached: 1558392202017.jpg (930x520, 78K)

Never happened.

>ZTZ-99A/B/G
>J-20A
>ZBD-05

Attached: frontlines-fuel-of-war-Red Star Alliance.jpg (1000x940, 115K)

Are those bullpups any good?

>Never happened.

Just like russian heterosexuality, am I right?

Attached: homoryssä2.png (720x513, 47K)

Advanced IADS complexes definitely throw the biggest wrench into their planning.
The newest the USAF can train against in safety is a old Greek S-300PMU1
Anything newer than that is a relatively unknown threat to them besides some signal intelligence gathered over the years in Syria.

no

obsessed mongol is obsessed.
do you crave Russian cock so much? why don't you travel there so they can rape your asian ass for days on end?
kek.. what a faggot.

Attached: 1533747117737.jpg (606x1847, 162K)

I love the smell of desperate vatnik asshurt in the morning

>implying there will ever be conventional warfare between nuclear powers
god these dick waving threads are tiring

S-400 is going to get targeted by US missile tech, there's nothing they can even do about it.

Russia tried to move above US air superiority but US is one-upping them with hypersonic weapons and other long range artillery/missile projects.

This is current state of things, S-400 and other systems don't mean much in the long game.

Attached: 03-768x444.jpg (768x444, 58K)

ACKTUALLY, they have their hands on a 5P85D launcher, which is only on the OG Russian only PS system, which is older than the PMU1, but more capable (not more capable than the PMU2).

Where they got it, who fucking knows.

Attached: TPSA10B.jpg (1600x1033, 220K)

>Calls others obsessed
>Rushes to the defense of his beloved shithole by tracking every time an article is posted

Attached: H-I-V.png (600x408, 103K)

rent free
stay mad faggot

Somebody clearly saved that and reposted it, look at the file names. At least once.

>S-400 is going to get targeted by US missile tech, there's nothing they can even do about it.
lol'd. it will also be the other way around. russians will be the first to deploy hypersonic missiles.

>A tank that doesn't work
>A plane so bad that Indians collectively started singing "TAKE THE SU TO THE LOOOO" after rejecting it
>A riced out BTR

it's the same guy. def closeted homosexual.

It is clearly not, there are two people in that image alone.

I'm sorry but I'm not that interested in the fine details of russian male culture :D

I'll leave it to russians who seem to enjoy it.

Attached: cfdbc6ab.jpg (962x1069, 209K)

Attached: 1484259551332.jpg (960x639, 204K)

kek

Attached: SmilingImperialJapanese.jpg (322x400, 26K)

I don't want to see this thread get derailed into talk about russian culture but he insists that we talk about it.

He seems to live in deep denial. His secret fantasies are related to russian male culture. I think he should seek medical help before it gets worse.

Now then, do russians have any projects that are not complete failures like the ones in OPs pic?

Attached: psykoosit tulilla.jpg (1300x867, 153K)

If strapping a BM to a plane means winning, than the americans already won, they had the GAM-87 Skybolt in the 60's. It was faster and nearly the same range than Kinzhal.

>Where they got it, who fucking knows
Some element of the Russian government probably sold the thing to make a quick buck. Seems to be a common problem in snow Nigeria.

Big tank
Small tank
Plane

Mutt Jow Forumsfags and their constant self-fellating is tiring

Isn't S-400 is capable of hitting those glider and ballistic targets with the 40N6E missiles.
And the cruise missiles are supposed to be blocked by the Pantsir and Tor ring around the S-400 unit.

Neat.

Still though, it's still the S-300 system, not the newer S-400 series upgrades nor other new stuff coming out of development.

But they'll have an S-400 once Turkey buys it.

>Pantsir
It's performed quite poorly in Syria, to the point that Russia is allegedly already considering investing in a replacement design.

Attached: oof.jpg (750x375, 47K)

Demographics and percentages

The problem with the 40N6E is that you have a very expensive missile (not price but logistics, manpower and so on) which can't just be launched at anything they can technically destroy. This is made even more difficult as the radar used to find targets for these missiles are limited in performance due to the high ranges.

What I'm saying is that those missiles are going to be used against high value targets in good conditions, not just fired at anything flying around that they can potentially destroy.

So the 2K22 Tunguska as well then, seeing as they're the same weapons system on different chassis.

Or was the Pantsir getting nailed in Syria just not turned on / down for maintenance?
I thought the ones guarding the air base and navy base were doing a swell job at swatting drones and mortar shells out of the sky.

Well sure, they'd only be fired at incoming HGV / ballistic targets. Not at F-15's sitting on the edge of engagement envelope.. or at least that's how I'd hope they'd be used, for their intended purpose.

>poor performance in Syria
That operational history in Syria section isn't what I'd call “poor”, besides three incidents the system looks like it performed as advertised.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantsir_missile_system

There's zero proof the S-400 is a functional system. They don't like people buying it because Russia is getting like half of their military operating budget from sales of yet another useless IADS to idiots.

>MUH PROOFS
kek'd. stay trucking mad.

No. built: As of October 2017, there were at least 320 launchers (41 artillery battalions) deployed in 21 regiments)[2]

Belarus purchased two batteries.
China purchased six batteries and test fired it in August of 2018.
Turkey has ordered four batteries.
And India went all out and purchased FIVE REGIMENTS worth of S-400 batteries in October of 2018 with deliveries starting in 2020.

The only idiot here is you.

This. Israel has proven time after time that Russian air defence is the absolute largest meme in existence.

The world simply needs to buy Chinese at this point. Russia is finished and AIDS afflicted. China is the future

Attached: 1480093611130.jpg (480x726, 112K)

Bumerang. New Russian APC/IFV

What's wrong with it?

To be fair, I don't think India buying anything from Russia is a sure sign of its quality. All India does is purchase shit from them (except when it feels like backing out of contracts because they weren't one-sided enough).

>Stryker's retarded cousin
>M1A1 equivalent but it's treated like an elite vehicle
>A model airplane

Why don't they simply buy one from Turkey?

the QBZ-97 is:
>heavier than the M4
>has poor ergonomics
>lack luster rate of fire
>fire a mediocre round
>has poor muzzle velocity
>cannot be fired left handed
>and has over all mediocre production quality

Oh I'm sure they will, or from India, they'll pull a Greece and ask them to bring it over for Red Flag.

Attached: lolmig.jpg (3300x2550, 752K)

Dude they are buying FIVE Regiments worth of a system that their enemy (China) has instead of buying American / Norwegian.
They think it's good enough to even risk having an enemy airpower that can train against it at home.

what's there to be afraid of?

Attached: sad.jpg (2500x1298, 606K)

Unironically this

>still posting that pathetic yid propaganda of them destroying a childs toy model

>russian shit
>scary

Attached: a.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

BuT tHe QbZ-95-1 fIxEd ThOsE pRoBlEmS

Seeing those two immediately zoom off camera makes me think it's being jammed to hell and back; and that it's an old as shit system.

The Pantsir-S1E at the end there wasn't even turned on (radar is folded down in the transportation position).

I think the issue lies in the reliance on IADS for air defense in the first place. That's inherently a losing strategy, no matter how good the missile is, assuming your enemy has a superior air force to yours.

It's not reliance, it's backup (not to mention extra sensor inputs with all those mast radars).
India's airforce lately hasn't exactly shown itself to be competent, so having a bunch of long range SAMs covering the borders incase your pilots get lovey dovey with the dirt isn't a bad idea.

that's even worse, if they cant even rely on the power being on during a missile attack russian tech is beyond shit.

Attached: 1545787966202.webm (1280x720, 1.08M)

>M1A1 equivalent
It can't be THAT bad, user.

>rely on power being on

Lack of fuel, lack of spare parts, incompetent crew, etcetera; there's multiple reasons on why it is turned off user.
>Russian tech is shit
Doesn't the USN blame their ship collisions on their navigation radar being turned off or crew stupidly? (Minus the latest one, that's the tug boats fault)

That one you posted there shows one guy running to it, so I'm going to assume they had it turned off to save on fuel / radar elements and then ran to it FAR TOO LATE to make a difference as it has activation / boot up time to account for.
Having stuff constantly on = higher maintenance, which Syria can't afford. However in this case, assuming it wasn't a F-35 doing the strikes, the long range radar operators at command should have sent out the alert and had them fired up before the missile / glide bomb were even inbound.

>heavier than the M4
Most bullpups are heavier than the M4, it's just a natural consequence of the design. A heavier rifle usually means less recoil, keep in mind.
>has poor ergonomics
In what way?
>lackluster rate of fire
As opposed to what? If it can fire semi-auto without melting the barrel, it's good to go in most modern military engagements.
>fire a mediocre round
This seems to be the case, but I still wouldn't like to get shot by it.
>has poor muzzle velocity
This is actually a worthwhile complaint
>cannot be fired left handed
Like most modern standard issue rifles. Truth be told there's only like two bullpups that actually are ambidextrous, and most men throughout history have gone without ambidextrous rifles, so this is largely a meme and I wouldn't accommodate an otherwise functional rifle's entire design just for lefties.
>has over all mediocre production quality
Until I see these things exploding in someone's hands, I'll have to wait and see. The only thing I truly think is sad about the rifle is that it's kinda bland and corporate looking. Suppose it makes sense that it's Chinese.

>there's multiple reasons on why it is turned off user.
i served in an AD battery for 2 years, the battery was working or being covered by other batteries during every second of those 2 years and this is in peacetime,
you dont perform maintenance or rearming of mobile AA out in the open with no other AA covering you in wartime , that is suicide. the only plausible explanation is that the pansir suddenly unexpectedly stopped working.

>monkey models fault
>russians arent subhuman
>pick one .jpg

>Is there a set of creations that strike fear into the heart of the Mutt more than these three beasts?
Vegetables.

Attached: fruits-and-vegetables-wallpaper_1600x1200_84909.jpg (1600x1200, 598K)

>Amerisharts live in literal motherland of AIDS

>image
Most of these are actually fruits.

>still have lower HIV rates than Russians
Imagine being worse than Amershits. kek

Multicam? Yeah that's definitely scarier than Russian meme machines.

But america has a na....vy...........

youtube.com/watch?v=294by85-JqU

No

Only in vidya/mobage.

Mutt's are their own worst enemy, corrupt defense contractors produce overpriced equipment and neoliberal politics degrade the skill of their soldiers.

>Is there a set of creations that strike fear into the heart of the Mutt more than these three beasts?

Yes, a business trip to Russia

Attached: russian sanitation.png (1920x1280, 3.37M)

>helmets lack NVG mounts
>no body armor
>1980's tier magazine pouches
>no duty/battle belt

China is going absolutely apeshit with strategic systems, they need to improve individual equipment. Even Russia vastly improved their standard issue equipment to the point where they issue the best body armor of any military.

wallachia died to protect THIS?

i can just smell the tetanus

I miss the times, where shills used several simple excuses at time
>pantsir wasn't turned on
>it was a holiday
>it's a dummy being targeted
>jewish CGI tricks

Years passed and there's finally half assed, but passable answer. Have a (You), you deserved it.
P.S. Pantsir still suck, not being able to tell a r/c plane model from a flock of geese

At that point tetanus would be a blessing.

those three incidents were the only times a Pantsir has had to face the advanced western hardware it was designed to defeat, and it either failed miserably, or displayed a remarkable lack of readiness on the part of Russian ground forces letting their point defence systems become unserviceable. Shooting down mortars and unguided rockets is all well and good but a Phalanx on a trailer can do that. If it can't stop western cruise missiles or israeli airstrikes it's a bit of a boondoggle.

there is no use for ground force in modern warfare

Retard

Free education, universal health-care and the metric system.

We are actually taught metric and American standard here but we use metric only for scientific, medical and aerospace applications. We use AS for distance, measurment automotive and cooking.

Attached: french perfume.jpg (640x480, 49K)

>A plane so bad that Indians collectively started singing "TAKE THE SU TO THE LOOOO" after rejecting it
>A riced out BTR

Attached: 1450000912019.jpg (639x483, 106K)

>russians design some amazing next-gen shit that is in many ways objectively better than the NATO counter-parts
>russians and russiaboos claim this is the first step in the russian military takeover of US quality wise
>after equiping 2% of their military with the new tech the ABSOLUTE STATE of russian economy kicks in and they put the project to ice
>repeat this ad infinitum
Russian designs are not shit. Russia is.

Attached: 8E5140AF-586C-4963-B9CE-8847B6A538F1.png (722x687, 720K)

bump