Why is it so hard to pull the slide back?

Why is it so hard to pull the slide back?

Attached: DSCN5383.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

Is eat your Wheaties still a thing today, or is it an insult now? Regardless, eat your Wheaties.

because youre a weak bitch

You have girl hands

Attached: 1556645846329.jpg (782x778, 67K)

>posts CZ
>complains about things being to hard.

This is way to stereotypical to not be a troll.

good post brother

it's a big gun, for you.

Attached: boomersniff.gif (498x278, 615K)

You might just be weak but there are easier and harder ways to do it. Go look up videos on how.

reali
I just realzed thats a hi power...fuck. Thats what I get for phone posting.

oof

lift more you fucking weakling jesus christ

It's defective, but don't worry. I'll take it off your hands for $250.

that's the gun from mgsv

you lack big dick energy

You need to BLOATMAXX borther

Attached: 1559328421503.png (1000x1070, 3.07M)

In awe at the size of this lad.

absolute
U N I T
N
I
T I N U
I
N
U N I T

Because of the hammer. It pivots right close to the bottom of the slide so your leverage against the hammer is poor, making it more difficult to overcome the hammer spring than in other DA/SA guns. See here, CZ75s are easy to rack because the hammer pivots farther down and the slide is higher in the frame, the slide touches the hammer halfway up its length, giving the slide better leverage against it.

It's why spring balancing is so important in Hi Powers (and 1911s) as compared to other guns. For example if you change the hammer spring weight you need to strongly consider changing the recoil spring weight as well to keep the balance of recoil energy in check; too much and the gun won't cycle. Too little and it'll beat itself up.

Get a different gun if it's too hard, there are lots and lots of great alternatives with better [everything].

Attached: 1911 cz p01.jpg (1000x1711, 275K)

>CZ
Get out.....

Beat me to it. That said it is possible to grip it and rip it, and once you break the hammer its easier to pull, but honestly for range shooting i just cock the hammer before racking.

not that big just fat as fuck id beat the breaks off this lard eater

And I'd beat the brakes off of you. What now internet though guy?

Fight me IRL

Come meet me right now. I'm at your mother's house.

My mom doesn't like fighting in the house. You know that, Steve.

TRY HARDER.

Attached: m16disconnector.png (392x252, 287K)