Hunting with Intermediate Calibers

Let's say I were to go hunting with an AR, 18-20", with 70-80 gr hand loads. What sorts of game do you think I would have the most luck with/be able to take down humanely? I want to try using something other than my fudd gun for once.

FYI, I live in the south so nothing too gigantic I'm trying to kill.

Attached: image.jpg (1377x1836, 827K)

field mexicans

That's always a possibility, but I'm more a fan of game I can safely consume. You don't know what's living in that meat

Attached: sinaloa-pot_.jpg (800x450, 138K)

haha he chonk

Any whitetail south of the Mason-Dixon line and under are fair game assuming you're using hunting rounds.

Southeast sized deer die to 5.56 pretty good

Attached: Rifle Cartidge Capability.jpg (1250x1138, 446K)

>45-70 govt.
>Not for grizzly
Ok retard

*cracks open monster

>.22-250 is shorter than .223
You should blow your brains across the wall for posting this garbage

>liberals
I wish this was real

Bro r u fuckin retarded

I shoot hogs with shit ass 55gr 556 ball all the time. Drops them dead to the head or neck instantly. They will survive up to about 4 rounds if you fuck up and need to gun them down.

I also shoot them with whatever I have available. I don't care if they die 3 days later to an infected 22lr wound. Fuck hogs.

Fuddy five 70 is an Alaskan staple dude.

Good eye

how many people in Alaska use .458 SOCOM, which is modern fuddy five in an autoloader?

I've seen more people with African Cartridge rifles and BRs than shit like 450 bushmaster or 4213.984 socom.

I just hunt with a hakim

Use whatever you want so long as it's legal. Animals suffer 500 times worse when any scavenger rips them apart, use .223 on a bear, who gives a fuck. This made up hunters honor and humane killing is built on native American tier bullshit that everything is connected.

You sound like the type that would support kosher slaughter.

Your liberal brain is showing.

>

My man with the wisdom, fuck hogs

>

7mm Mag too small for elk??

It's fine according to Bass Pro Shops.

Fuck hogs but don't actually fuck hogs