This is an allegedly professional class from Kentucky

For those who have had proper training, how many things wrong can you find in this photo?

Attached: louisville-ky-ccdw-class-02.jpg (1836x2287, 693K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kentucky.concealedcarry.com/product/louisville-concealed-carry-class-on-january-7th-2017/
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/03/24/grip-biomechanics-travis-haley/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women don't listen to direction unless they think they thought of it themselves?

Oh, and for those who have not had proper training and dont know: 75 bucks probably isn't a quality course these days.

kentucky.concealedcarry.com/product/louisville-concealed-carry-class-on-january-7th-2017/

ha, thats the price i paid for mine ccw class.

eye protection
baseball hat fail
hot foot

even standing like that, shes got no ass.

The girl is kind of cute.

I've never had pro training, but here's the problems I see:
Why is everyone squinting? Both eyes should be open.
Dude in the middle and the chick both have some weird grip going on.
Everyone needs proper eye pro
Chick needs some actual shoes that cover the foot
Why is the chick leaning back like that? And why does she have her finger on the trigger when the gun's not even up to her line of sight yet? Bitch needs to work on her trigger discipline.

All of this. Stances are wrong, grips are wrong, eye pro is missing.

Permitless carry just began today in Kentucky.

Bad shooting stance.

No eye protection.

Retarded ass grip. Like what is even going on.

Squinting like chinamen. Open both fucking eyes. And if you're cross eye dominant just move your arms, whatever.

For a while now I've wanted to do a pistol basics class and teach people some beginner level things like grip and stance and trigger press. But in the internet softboi age i feel like if i flipped shit at these two grown ass manchildren and the black toenailed she-slut for doing this retarded shit id get bad reviews and blacklisted from teaching people. How do firearms instructors deal with this level of inexperience while maintaining course flow and not running way over time?

Honest question, how do you shoot handguns with both eyes open?

Practice, seriously.

You keep both eyes open.

Nothing. Stance is preference unless you're actually shooting something that can knock you down. It's just advised to take a fighting stance so you always react to danger by taking the same consistent stance, whether it requires a fist response or gun response. It's also advised to lean forward, in shooting this helps lower your profile, in boxing it helps you have enough distance behind you to dodge by moving your head backward while still retaining balance.

Their grip looks okay. You can literally do whatever the fuck you want with your thumbs, it's just recommended to keep them on top of each other. So long as you're not pressing on the slide release you're fine.

Elistists about shit like this are likely noobs who barely learned the fundamentals and are correcting years of bad habits.

Practice. I actually learned with both eyes open as I started on a red dot and got my handgun later and it seemed more natural.

Are they actually teaching this though or is it tryhard tacticool bullshit? It's difficult to find your sight picture when there's two transparent sets of sights due to both eyes being open. Imagine trying to fuck with that under life or death stress. I close mine when lining up to finalize a shot but otherwise it's open.

Know thine surroundings.

Attached: john smith.jpg (862x480, 25K)

It has nothing to do with tactical you dumdum. You see more with both of your eyes open. It's simple as that. Situational awareness. Consider that as FOV in a video game.

There are many actual things wrong with this picture that some anons have already pointed out so here's your (you) for trying

Attached: 1561480946229.png (750x488, 342K)

Binocular vision is what gives you depth perception. Use both eyes, you have two of them for a reason.

>that picture

Attached: (inner anger).gif (260x245, 2.78M)

get used to that face, shes going to run for president some day.

Attached: addict.jpg (512x640, 62K)

>there's two transparent sets of sights
line one up with your dominant eye, even though you can see 'both' sets one will be correct, focus your attention on that and the other one will fade
alternatively, people's brains work differently and it may not be that easy for you and you'll have to practice a lot (whenever you're finger fucking your guns)

Why does the dude in the middle have chick lean?
>is fat and has man tits
Oh that's why

>You can literally do whatever the fuck you want with your thumbs,
not on a semi auto pistol you cant. that forward thumb is there to use biomechanics to squeeze your hand onto the gun tighter so it recoils less. teaching fundamentals of semi auto shooting starts with grip. thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/03/24/grip-biomechanics-travis-haley/

Especially with an acog. If your second eye opens you can effectively double the detail you'd normally see by the additive property of one extra eye open. Plus the binocular effect that manifests itself inside the scope adding that 3 dimensional je ne sais quois to the sight picture visible on your glass.

Focus on the right side of your vision

>Green Shirt guy
Right foot is a little too far forward but this is minor.
Not leaning forward in the slightest.
Arms aren’t extended as far as they should be.
Limp grip, both hands have equal distribution rather than one dominant and other assisting. Might just be angle on this one.
Web of hand isn’t purchased up on the gun properly.
Squinting one eye open, this is preferential but not optimal.
>Black Shirt Guy
Gripped tightly but web of hands isn’t reaching quite where it should be, better than Green.
Lame stance, feet too close but this could be rectified via shoulder position.
Shoulder position is shit, leaning back.
Stance looks uneven, mainly due to gut.
>Gray Shirt Woman
Left thumb is probably going to get raped by the slide, will certainly throw the shot a tad to the right.
Trademark Chick Lean but not as severe.
Looking away from sights, obviously struggling to get a picture.
Grip is tight purchase should be a bit higher.

Probably a few more I didn’t bothet to write but whatever, fundamentals are what should taught more with this group.

Place I got mine was $150 and was the most expensive place in town.
They had a lawyer who specialized in firearm law come in for an hour to answer questions which was pretty cool.
Also included a month membership which is $30

>g to run for preside
She's probably gonna win too cause fuck this country

Attached: 1535382096621.jpg (640x628, 55K)

By realizing you cant toss a child in a pool and demand it swim

bullshit i cant

>right side
>not dominant side
grouplet detected

Shes peaking too soon. Americans have short attention spans

>grouplet
would that be good in context of shooting?

Is this really a big deal to shoot while squinting ?

btfo with facts and logic

I can shoot decently with both eyes open with a red dot but it kinda goes to shit when I try with a pistol without a red dot or just with the red dot off.

She is very cute user, but that is no excuse for improper shooting stance!

oh sweet jesus no!

I've been to gunsite and iirc they said try to shoot both eyes open but close one if it works better for you. No one recommends always keeping said eye closed while your gun is out, field of view blah blah blah.

Little nothings all pointed out by people who are laymen themselves. People bitching about their grip can't describe how to set up a good grip themselves AND DONT GOOGLE IT.

Maybe, maybe not.
They arent squinting. they are flinching.
A problem which might be alleviated by wearing eye protection.

And this is not a promotional shot, you can see smoke and empty cases in the air. They are shooting, unsafely.

Also with two eyes shooting, try it under less than ideal lighting conditions then report back about how great of a tactic it is.

That's not fat in america.

Slightly squint one eye. I mean just barely and it will focus on the opened eye. Do this until you get it down better.

Wearing sandals and no eye protection are bad and unless that woman is about to shoot then no finger on trigger

Start with one eye closed, then keep trying to open the other one without losing the sight picture. At least that's how I did it.

just imagine if she won and started going full retard haha

Attached: 20081107.gif (468x420, 143K)

its easy as shit. the first gun i shot was a Ruger Redhawk and i didn't have any issue with keeping both eyes open

was this in Indy by any chance?

Ohio

>white "women"

Imagine being so insecure that you have to find random pictures of firearms training on the internet and go solicit others to complain about them on a macedonian zoetrope forum so you can feel like a true weapons expert.

Oh Hell Yeah!

2 of them don't have woodland camo pants. totally unacceptable

yeah pretty much. These people are taking a class to get better, do you think they're going to look like expert shooters?

they should put their thumbs on the back of the slide while firing, it increases the bullets velocity

Where at? I'm thinking of getting mine soon and having a lawyer to answer questions would be great

only shoot the negroes and you'll be fine

lmao yeah it is, fatty

Blackwing, up north in Delaware.

Someone explain to me why you need closed-toe shoes to shoot. I prefer shooting in sandals.
>Case gets stuck between shoe and sock/foot
>May not notice at first if you're wearing high socks
>Can get wedged and won't come out when you lift your foot

>Case hits sandals
>Pick up foot if it magically rests between foot and sandal
>It rolls off with zero chance it finds a nook to sit in
It's not like I'll be stubbing my toes at the range.
>t. Flfag

never go full retard
I lol'd though, so good job

Perhaps the people who are so eager to instruct maybe should take a step back?

I always costa C-clamp my glock

What is the benefit of shooting with both eyes open alwys thought iron sights and scopes should be used with one eye closed

Yeah i run a damn hose clamp over my glock too

Kentucky girls are the very opposite of cute, user.
They're pretty gross. Even the rich ones.

nope
although if you're cross eye dominate you'll need more practice to deal with that

Thanks, I'm in Cleveland, currently checking out my options up here

Also explain this meme to me since you're king memefag.

Attached: 1561170442166.jpg (944x720, 292K)

Eye protection is nothing but a hassle. What's the point?

don't wear ear pro either, that's for fags

Nobody there is doing it right, from grip to stance.

That these people are brand new at guns. You looked like a jack knifed faggot the first time you shot guns too.

I've RSO'd enough years to know that new people are going to shoot fucking stupid. No matter how much "professional" instruction they're given.

Attached: 1554155438884.jpg (540x720, 99K)

Nice to see Hellen Keller is pro-gun

By not being left eye dominate.

I don't know about that, but the one in the pic is cute what I meant.

I'd mag dump in her if you know what I mean

Slowly open non dominant eye while sighting up. After you do that and figure what your sight picture looks like you’ll be able to do it faster

don't forget to hold the pistol really close , touching your nose for the best sight picture

How hard up are you?

I'd show her my hard up

why would you flip shit on people who have no experience.

No user, it's best if you don't try to teach anyone how to shoot

There's a reason some people are not instructors.

you are right of course, if they are new shooters grip and stance are not super important but without question they need to be wearing safety glasses, and she really should be wearing some shoes. A nube with a loaded pistol getting a hot-foot is a terrible idea. Hats with brims are also a good idea to keep the brass off the top of the glasses.

But finer points toward technique is not necessary for first time shooters

all girls should wear low cut tops to the range

Wtf does this even mean?

>black "people"

yeah no shit, especially if they arn't use to handling a firearm. kek

lol'd when wife took a hot 9mm case right between the boobs

This desu. Their stance for the most part is ok. People don't understand that the stance police take is because they have vests on and if they are going to take a bullet somewhere, it should be in the vest. Fighting stance is perfectly fine.

There aren't really any other options unless you like fucking shitskins

lol'd

Attached: absolutely.jpg (562x600, 39K)

don't look at the gun, look at the target.

nope try again