The year is 1939, your orders are to assassinate Hitler with your weapon of choice, which is it...

the year is 1939, your orders are to assassinate Hitler with your weapon of choice, which is it? How do you go about to do it?

Attached: bomb nuc.jpg (433x560, 73K)

A tactical nuke. I boom boom adolt.

Send a letter saying I'm from the future and that Himmler will attempt to overthrow him in 1940 while he is in France doing the victory tour.

Let his paranoia take care of it.

I get a tsar bomb and nuke Moscow.

Fuck that I'm killing Churchill.

I'm from Austria and not Jewish so I'll probably just go along with his shit

a laptop downloaded with every scrap of possibly useful information and some of the less savory new stories involving various degenerates from the past 20 years just so he could really get a good look at how bad things are in timelines where he lost

checked and this X1000

ive always wanted to kill hitler by drowning him in ferrets

Attached: 1245786864.jpg (768x480, 20K)

What a bluepilled faggot

I take
nukes
...And then i Turn traitor and join the reich
and deliver Mein Fuhrer the Bimbs.

And then give him advice on how to beat the allies.
I am made Reich protector and make sexx time with aryan womens

I'd need actors, but every night we'd turn his room into a classroom and wake him up. Its the entrance exam to art school and he hasn't studied, when the test is over we'd knock him out and clear the room. We'd do this every night until he jumps off a bridge.

I bring with me a couple sets of night vision equipment, A crate of AKMs, A suppressed Remington 700, a Dossier containing Cold War era documents on nuclear weapons, nuclear power, precision guided weapons, direct energy weapons, space exploration, ESP, UFO's, etc
A complete history of WW2, every battle, every outcome, every major decision.
I also bring a laptop and smart phone, with all the same information and chargers for them with applicable european adapters

>give hitl all the tech and documents
>instruct him to lay off the meth and listen to his generals
>do not declare war on the US when the japs fuck up
>go shoot Churchill in the fucking head
>go try and convince US leadership that war with Germany is a bad idea and focus on the nips

A boy can dream

Radioactive isotope. They have the science in 1939, all you need is a mole to plant it on him.

bootlickers don't belong on Jow Forums

Post timestamped guns

>t. golem

I'm not a bootlicker, but I'm not insane enough to think I could kill Hitler by myself either.

>assassinate Hitler with your weapon of choice, which is it?
Chronosphere.
>How do you go about to do it?
Shake his hand.

Attached: you are now hearing hellmarch.jpg (640x320, 24K)

Boot lickers? You mean those who won't lick the boots of Jews.

The proper path to world peace in 1939 would be to kill ((( Churchill, Stalin, Franklin Delano Rosenfelt, Mao))), the (((people behind them)))) and the (((banking cabal.)))

>send an enraged lynch mob of Confederate soldiers to go Fort Pillow on his ass after telling them he'll kill Anne Frank

Attached: Fort Pillow.png (900x651, 1.4M)

boomed and nukepilled

Isn't the execution of that plan the exact cause of WWII?

A sledgehammer. You know, for fun and being unusual.
Recommend sledgehammers, please.

Attached: 6a7a2fa5f3483dc1b94691470237271a40560ad0654d865ac36c1864302abb22.jpg (480x540, 27K)

> Implying I wouldn't give Hitler all the modern tech I could

Attached: hitler4.jpg (640x931, 121K)

>How do you go about it?
By not messing with Hitler and making sure I don't prevent WWII, since I don't want to return to some fucked up future. A lot of the people who say that they'd use a time machine to assassinate Hitler seem to not grasp just how much WWII impacted tech development and culture; changing that series of events would cause changes that very few would like.

>”The premier is gone!”

Because Churchill is not the idol of bootlickers???

pretty gay, desu

The source of the Jewish problem.

Attached: the source of the jewish problem.png (2048x3059, 1.09M)

i kill Churchill or FDR

nice

Based and sovietpilled

>churchhill
>not a bootlicker

Fuck off, faggot

If 1939 weapons only, either a 37mm Maxim with exploding shells or a P38.
If anachronistic weapons are allowed, a bench rifle in some absurdly large caliber that can shoot .0001 MOA groups or an American 180.

I mean he would just hide in a bunker or something this wouldn't kill him

I dont instead I protect him and make sure he gets the job done

Get him to look down the barrel of the loaded Schwerer Gustav

Correct, the utter destruction of Germany must not be impeded. Hitler must live.

Yeah bro Germany was wonderful until Hitler got there. Dumb nigger

SIEG HEIL MEIN FUER

FAMAS

Turning a dumpster into a dumper fire, where it is ultimately occupied by two hobos who lounge inside the extinguished shell going "don't cross the line in the middle" isn't an improvement.
Any "improvements" made were temporary and often something already in progress, or where the successes were exaggerated.

>your weapon of choice, which is it?
Old age
>How do you go about to do it?
Convince him i'm a time traveler and tell him everything about how things turned out and how to avoid defeat
Avoid war with the US, try harder to get Spain into the war, tell Japan to fight the soviets or fuck off, get nukes and long range bombers developed ASAP.

It'd be a lot easier to start in 1933 than 39

Attached: IMG_0961.jpg (1407x2000, 721K)

300 nuclear bombs to destroy him and Germany

I just dont feel like I really have enough against the man to kill him. Maybe have a chat and talk about how things would turn out and urge him to act differently but ultimately I would abandon the mission and go to Romania where I would wait for a 20 year old Ceaușescu to get out of prison and I would not require any weapons. I would end his life with raw animal brutality. Bare hands and teeth. I would eat his heart, cover my naked body in his warm blood then impale the corpse on a stake where everyone would see it.

Deșteaptă-te, române!

Attached: 300px-Morskie_oko_o_swicie.jpg (300x225, 28K)

based

Why would I kill the good guy?

30mm recoilless wrist-cannon.

Attached: 30mm stalin assassination.jpg (640x480, 42K)

A heart attack caused by the joy of succeeding in his plans.

Attached: a3053a37091278b47c1e58a5ded71030a517809c92fe959608526998c4325344.jpg (700x540, 106K)

being skeptical of what we've been forcefed or entire lives is not bootlicking. just blindly believing it in light of contrary evidence sure is though.

go vote democrat or something. you don't belong here.

fucking kek

Clearly time travel is a thing so i just go back in time and murder the people who blocked hitler from getting into art school

A TU-160 and it's crew with a full bomb load and info on where he is at the time. No way a 109 can keep up with a TU-160.

Attached: AC7_Erusean_Tu-160_Fort_Grays.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

A 40 SW so he wouldn't die

God damn you people are deluded and obnoxious youre the reason this place is dying

I take a pitstop on the way back in 1862 and enlist the aid of a regiment of the finest men to have ever graced the Confederate States of America.
Anne Frank will be saved, of that you can be assured.

>it'd be much easier to start in 33 than 39
And that's how I know you're retarded

This. Fuck g*rms

Depends on my opportunity. Up close? Something a little like this, in 10mm Auto with 180gr Underwood/Buffalo Bore hollowpoints. Long range? Either a Galil 7.62 for the irony, or a Barrett M107, because that fucker was as lucky as he was stupid and would probably survive anything else.

Attached: 412214e62a02ef6e06153ab06fe7ff93.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

Give him all allied Intel and tell him to stop doing drugs and get his supply line going

this

It's almost as if Hitler did nothing wrong

Attached: 789675867.jpg (474x723, 32K)

>confederate soldiers get mowed down by gatling guns
>get time travelled to get mowed down by MG-42s

I don't know how I'm supposed to get close to him. I don't know anyone in German society in 1939, and I don't want to do it at a public event, as I'll definitely get lynched. I might try and supply a bit of prescient intel to the Allies, but even then they probably wouldn't believe some homeless guying raving about the future.

Attached: W-Calvert-2-HT-Mar05.jpg (652x488, 127K)

Panzerknacke for irony points.

Attached: Panzerknacke2.jpg (551x343, 31K)

This

Ahahahaha

Attached: 84xt3uw-1.png (1397x760, 727K)

This

10mm is a white mans caliber, not suitable for ending valuable lives.

The AIDS.

You don't need 300.
Even 30 would be overkill.
3 should be sufficient to completely destroy all the high command if used right, after that, all you'd have to is sit back and watch as several factions fight for power, destroying Germany in the process.

It can't even climb to it's cruising altitude if you're worried about that... In fact no piloted aircraft at that time could do that.

But i want to destroy all krauts

Starting from 33 would make it possible to put Germany in a better position to win the war when it comes time to start it in 1939, more time to prepare and change things, like making the panzer III and IV into one tank and giving it sloped armor.

>call up sir arthur harris of RAF bomber command
>equip avro lancasters with MOABs
>unload on berlin

swedish 6.5x55 rifle with a scope, kill him when he visits one of his hideouts, like the one in Bavary

Poison his Fachinger Water. The spring is really close by. No healthy water for you anymore Herr Hitler.

pfff
>put estrogen in his Fachinger Wasser
>hitler turns into a tranny
>so do all other german men

I'd convince him to actually kill the Jews

>German scientist spend all their time working on making futanari real

Ok then, I'd shoot him at point black range with a .40 Swishers and Watermelon Hi Point.

>Create Bioweapon
>Said bioweapon is designed to genetically attack kikes
>Keep this a secret, lie about it being designed to target Hitler's DNA
>Ninja dial to late BC or early AD era
>Release bioweapon
>I may or may not cease to exist
>Worst case scenario I saved the world from the evil, greedy, little foreskin goblins
>Everyone claps

If I have to stay in the 1930s I would try and bargain with him to partner with me to take over the world. In exchange for him dropping plans for foolish land grabs and needless death I will provide and endless stream of technology, intel and military tactics. By 1950 the axis would be so economically and technologically dominant the prospect of anyone attacking would be laughable. It's fairly likely the soviet union will attempt to attack earlier anyway, however I will ensure good relations with the UK and US so they oppose any Soviet invasion of europe. Controlling eastern europe after crushing a soviet offensive will be easy, the locals will be tired of being gulaged by Stalin.

Attached: 1531466607765.jpg (835x773, 333K)

based

>The entire RAF
>Fuckton of british newspaper articles from this century
>drop them all over the UK in 1939
I just solved everything

Attached: 1496565068252.jpg (1350x899, 241K)

Who knew a traitor could be so based

Salted nuke over Berlin.

Jack boot paradox

Mariachi suicide drones.

Cropduster c130 filled with VX gas over Berlin

javlin.