Chinas 2025 plan

What's Jow Forums's stand on Chinas military and economical development so far?

It's seems that they're really speeding up the process of becoming a serious world-power. The old stance until 2016 was, that the they used to be pretty happy as a strong regional force, but they're expanding rapidly in many aspects. Many of their reforms are already unfolding and starting to achieve first goals.

They're building military bases in Africa, the middle east (Afghanistan, Pakistan) and they're flooding other countries with their facilities. Of course they claim it economical aid programs, but they do get paid interest rates for it or gain control over specific regions for it in return. That's a strong and aggressive expansion tactic.

I live in the EU so I only know about the military and economical aspects from our perspective and it's not looking so rosy for us right now. This whole shitty Brexit deal is weakening the EUs economy and the political efficacy of the union furthermore. Our military is far from effective and not suited for any trans Atlantic conflict of any sort and our efforts to build a EU wide military under a German leadership are barely making any progress. Germany has new elections coming up and is about to elect a eco friendly economic liberal party, and most importantly it will lose Angela Merkel, who used to be a stable leader of the country for 16 years. Every EU country is maximizing their effort and military expenditure but it seems that we're 3 years behind China while trying to navigate this huge clusterfuck of a multi national military venture.

China is rapidly expanding their military, they're building a new carrier, which is supposed to be commissioned in 2021, and their land-forces are being modernized. But I haven't heard much about their Air Force yet. Seems like it's still shit.

Are we still able to contain the dragon?
Cheers an Ally

Attached: cvn-2014-image13.jpg (1600x1280, 430K)

how will yanks cope with getting three or four of their carriers sunk in as many months in the pacific?

>Seems like it's still shit.
Dumb yuropoorer.
PLAAF is now the 2nd most powerful airforce in the pacific, right after the USAF.

Some Air-Force to bump the thread

Attached: J-20_Zhuhai2016_1.jpg (1765x1137, 178K)

The important thing to remember about China is that by far the most likely target for the PLAN is China. A few bad economic years and you will see the North vs the South, the West vs everyone and HK, Taiwan and Tibet running to the western powers to get shelter from Romance of the Three Kingdoms 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Get Russia on board. Make it an ally, not an enemy. Europe with Russia would stabilize its frontiers, further their economy and possibly contain China.

OP

Good? Cause The USA fucked its self when it let the jews take over and they slaughtered millions of Europeans

>The important thing to remember about China is that by far the most likely target for the PLAN is China.
t. wishful delusional neocon

>by far the most likely target for the PLAN is China
Dumbest post itt so far.

Probably by knowing that, even if they lose 3 or 4, they still have more carriers than China ever will?

Yeah I don't know much about the Chinese military. That's kind of why I'm here.

Attached: lh951091-pla-china-army-aviationchina-shaanxi-y-9_PlanespottersNet_866610_3dd49acda9.jpg (1600x1083, 463K)

You realize Europe is on far better terms with China than with Russia do you?

You came to the wrong place. Jow Forums is full of retards.

The idiocy on nu-Jow Forums never ceases to baffle me. Do we have actual cretins posting from their padded cells at this point?

China was last overrun by warlords killing eachother when I Love Lucy was on.

This is a terrible place for proper unbiased information. If you want real info you're better off reading some new books and reference material, as well as talks and pres

This is what happens when retards are allowed to broadcast their stupidity: a retardation epidemic.

How is China doing these things do productively yet all that Russia can accomplish is to provide the west with whataboutisms and propaganda CGI drafts of 22nd century technology that no slav will ever be intelligent enough to produce?

Or is it simply because China has the money and indigenous technological knowhow?

I wanted to talk about military aspects and not ridiculous imbecility with buffons.

Attached: f2rbofklk9hz.jpg (1600x1066, 70K)

You’re off by about 30 years, tardo.
Read a fucking book and shut the fuck up, you stupid cunt.

Yup, true.

Just look at the world bank data. Should be obvious.

Not always.

Attached: 1258345559_50301.jpg (1600x1063, 429K)

But since you have no domain expertise, you can’t tell right from wrong.

Money and initiative. Russia was never a competent naval power so it isn't something that they prioritise, especially not now in their economically weakened state. China has all the reason to develop a navy powerful enough to assert its regional security preferences and they have the industry too

China is under a strong dictatorship. Xi Jinping is ruthless with his foes and imprisoned every potential competitor so far.

He would not allow any disobedience by any province. He's already tightening the grip on Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Attached: 0dos4-1.jpg (1500x1007, 195K)

>Russia was never a competent naval power
You’re conflating global numba wonn with competence. Soviet Navy was nothing to sneeze at.

>Soviet Navy was nothing to sneeze at.

Of course it wasn't. Why would anyone wish to inhale rust?

You don’t know what a dictatorship is and you don’t know china, so why did you feel the need to make that asinine statement?

Attached: 1436408681274.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

Russia is just merely a puppet for Chinas interests nowadays. Their military relevance has been reduced to their nuclear arsenal and their strong, but strongly limited, forces.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Retardo Supremo

I didn't ask for your stage name.

I'd rather take the opinion of an educated fool over my uneducated guesses.

Besides, I don't mind digging in shit. It might be worth the finds.

Attached: j-20-4.jpg (1486x741, 161K)

Attached: 1509347824.gif (301x200, 389K)

paper tiger
they are not a threat to NATO.

>This whole shitty Brexit deal is weakening the EUs economy and the political efficacy of the union furthermore
t. not actually an EU citizen
Brexit was the best thing that happened to the EU in the last 20 years

so why don't you start digging in shit first and spare yourself the litany of shitposts? It's not like you don't know where to look. Go read the quadrennial defense review for a start and wiki the individual systems that are mentioned, then look at PLA OrBat.

Or are you just too fucking lazy?

I'm simply uttering your given name. Your mother thought it appropriate after noticing your mental disability at birth.

>implying

Russia is already terrified witless of China and is the reason why they withdrew from INF. What makes you think that China isn't a legitimate worry for NATO when they've managed to cuck Russians already?

>Retardo Supremo
I disagree with the first sentence, but definitely not the second one.

i'll admit i kek'd.

Attached: 1452897386808.png (658x643, 20K)

They have a pretty strong stance right now. They might not have any strong allies but their capabilities are worryingly increasing.

How so?
Britain is on of the strongest (if not the strongest) military power and the second largest economy.

The EU loses on of their biggest member over childish disputes. I don't see how that's a good thing.

Attached: plaaf_jl10_001rotate.jpg (2200x1080, 119K)

Russians are not a threat
they can barely keep their scrapmetal afloat
their nukes are all outdated garbage

the US could preemptive strike them without even taking a hit

they are useless and every china war ended with china getting cucked, cucked country full of insect people.
they have absolutely no chance against the US.

look at this wheelchair
I have seen niggers build better planes than that

Asians > Slavs

Retardos

>I have seen niggers

At least you and your mum have something in common

Better to have an unwilling member outside where it can't veto stuff
Also it's going to end in the cuckshed just like Norway and Switzerland so no big loss. They're forced to trade with the EU anyway

Hopefully China can continue progressing. Despite their rough edges, they are the only real shot to mitigate the Africanization of the planet and maintain something resembling civilization.

>What's Jow Forums's stand
You already know from the last 1000 thinly veiled Jow Forums shitpost threads you shills and butthurt MAGA niggers have been spamming over the past month about "muh Chyna"

wow the slant eyed insect speaks up
USA would easily crush you yellow bellied subhumans

Unironically this.

>Implying anyone with real knowledge would post on Jow Forums

>stealthy AWACs plane

Thats interdasting, more power to them I guess, its nice to see some competition on the world stage

I'm American. I just wonder why euros, americans, and Russians are so intimidated by China.

That is really good! But they're out of the EUs military, which really is a shame and a significant hit.

I don't care a single bit for Jow Forums or what they post. I've been here long before them and I will continue to ignore them on my annual visits to Jow Forums.
I'm here to discuss topics. I don't care about opinions and feelings.

I believe some are still here. Some might want to talk to an old acquaintance. But I understand the reservations. Even Jow Forums has changed.

Attached: 294_7_32b6f047c832552.jpg (1920x1280, 489K)

it's a borderline false generalization and what little truth there is is driven by a sensationalist media whose focus on intellectual honesty and objectivity were lost a decade ago.

it would be the third time.

>war of spring and autumn (called war of the three kingdoms as well)
>war of the three kingdoms (sometimes the second war of the three kingdoms)

i'm SACM from back in 2007. Who were you?

A FUCKING RAMP?

I wouldn't say intimidated. I'm simply surprised by their sudden and aggressive expansion.

I'm a newfag in your eyes. I joined in 2010 when Noko was still a thing. I never had a trip though. It sucks that I can't say more.

Its really hard to get genuine information from Chinese people. The best you can get is propaganda or mild statements about their politics.

Attached: J-31 - 14.5.14 j-31 test flight Chinese F-60J31 Shen Fei (Falcon Eagle) fifth Generation Stealth Fig (1132x572, 36K)

>Are we still able to contain the dragon?
Hard no. The only country that had a chance at stopping China was the US and their time on top is coming to an end. Their military is more worried about filling diversity quotas and blowing taxpayer money on military projects that go no where than about training their troops to fight a real conventional war. America is slowing killing itself, its ships are being commanded by diversity hires that only end up crashing them into civilian ships, the rest of its military is being filled by people who are only in the military for free gibs rather than patriotism. The rest of it's population is morphing into a population that would rather serve crack then serve their country. So I hope you understand, that when the Americas time comes, China will be the one to deal the death blow and after that nothing will stand in the way of the dragon.

Attached: Impressive.jpg (680x763, 43K)

>Its really hard to get genuine information from Chinese people. The best you can get is propaganda or mild statements about their politics.
because you're a fucking retard.
You speak the language? You going up to people you barely know and asking them "what's liaoning's combat radius"?
you're a fucking autist.

>What's Jow Forums's stand on Chinas military and economical development so far?
It's really, really difficult to make an informed opinion on the PRC because of how much bullshit they put out, but it seems to me that they're putting out equipment that is at least on par with (some of it surpassing) Russian hardware. However, it seems that their lack of experience and institutional knowledge is hamstringing them a lot.

Attached: q9c8SY7.jpg (900x647, 445K)

Attached: 1558260558102.jpg (1187x1386, 411K)

>Another fucking cuck ramp ffs

Attached: tumblr_psh7fqqjVK1s13tjpo3_540.png (540x303, 171K)

>Are we still able to contain the dragon
The hive can't even feed its drones nourishing food to keep them going. Its culture is made up of people who care more about themselves than they do about the country and will happily eat other alive (literally). Places like africa hate the chinese because of them having a 1600s stance of take everything for their own gain and leave nothing for nobody else, which means China is doing nothing but creating enemies all over faster than the US ever did too.

It appears some in this thread have forgotten their place. China still lacks the ability to project power. They are a brown water navy with a single Russian made carrier. Their single greatest accomplishment in the ocean is pouring concrete on some reefs to piss off the filipinos and Vietnam. Congrats Bugmen, much naval prowess.

Attached: 1560620602688.gif (834x556, 44K)

The US Navy is the second most powerful air force in the Pacific.

Bugspray

Attached: 30CB7600-20B6-41FE-8445-A9E2BE2B4B9F.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

>Dumb yuropoorer.
>PLAAF is now the 2nd most powerful airforce in the pacific, right after the USAF.
and your wrong to dumb ass
the 2nd most powerful air force in the pacific is the US Navy

>The important thing to remember about China is that by far the most likely target for the PLAN is China.

Then they would've never bothered with carriers then and invested more in coastal combatants and riverine gunboats you fucking Brainlet.

USN strategy:

1) Move all carriers far away from the Chinese coast, out of range of the ballistic anti ship missiles. Maybe let one get sunk to ensure the public will rally in support of war/vengeance.
2) Keep the Chinese navy boxed in the South China Sea using SSNs to patrol the edges, away from the shallows.
3) Meanwhile the rest of the USN is sinking or capturing every chinese merchant ship in every ocean around the world, and blockading any other nation's merchant ships headed towards China.
4) Now play the long game. Watch China's economy crumble while very slowly and methodically scouting the South China sea with satellites and UUVs.
5) Slowly pick away at targets with standoff weapons until there is nothing left.

I don't think China will not be strong enough to counter the above scenario for a long time. They need the capability to break out and challenge the USN in blue water around the world to protect their merchants, i.e. their economic engine, or they will lose the long game. I figure.

Correct

>the Iron Silk Road

Sorry bud, USN does not enjoy a qualitative advantage over the PLAAF.

Nope. Not anymore.

The same PLAAF still operating over 450 MIG-21 knock offs?
Or maybe the 400 something J-10 copied from a canceled Israeli program?
Does bugspeak even have a word for "quality"?

You’re a fucking retard. Stop talking.

Please do us a favor and get eaten by an escalator. We need more of those webms

Ask your mom why she didn’t abort you, retard.

>USN does not enjoy a qualitative advantage over the PLAAF.
Are you joking? The fucking Alaskan air national guard could probably take on China

>The fucking Alaskan air national guard
Doesn't have any fighters

Depending if you count helicopters as well.
Cause then it's:
USAF
US Army
US Navy
US Air National Guard
PLAAF

You'll never be more than second rate, Chang.

Attached: 1549865873454.jpg (580x634, 79K)

Stupid shit.

Russia doesn't have the money. And now that they've realized the utility of disinformation campaigns and political donations to support their buttbuddies on the inside in the West, they don't have the interest either.

Your parents should have kept the daughter they killed for you. Less disappointing.
Now, between standard Bug and SuperBugs the USN has over 750 mutlirole fighters, add in the USMC Bugs and it's over 1000. After subtracting the antiques, how many fighters does the PLAAF have? About 800 without any combat experience to speak of? We aren't even adding in the F35s in production.
Now let's get to the showdown. Since Winnie the Poo and the rest of the bugman leadership has spent the better part of 50 years pissing off the neighborhood, the changs don't have many options to launch and land. Meanwhile the USN has carriers, US land bases, allied bases all around China. The US only needs a couple of tankers from the Air Force to completely remove the PLAAFs offensive capabilities.

Money, ambition, labor force/population, structured government, and last but not least from viewers like you(people who have bought cheap chinese shit).

>wanting an EU military
Fucking why?

So US doesn't have to worry about Russian invasion of Europe. So US can depend on a unified Europe if China decides to invade Taiwan. So US can depend on Europe if WW3 starts with Russia/China/Iran and doesn't have to worry about Europe collapsing in the first month due to lack of unified military command. So that US can better adjust their focus on their Pacific allies.

sick halfpipe dude. mind if i borrow your board?

I for one, welcome our new benevolent overlords

Attached: 1546649209160.jpg (1024x768, 247K)

>So US doesn't have to worry about Russian invasion of Europe
That worry is long over. Russia no longer has the capacity to win an invasion into European land even if there is no American support. All it will do is create another enemy for America, the EU and Europeans do not like America or Americans. That would be like swallowing a cat to kill the mice you swallowed.

Did this sub get stuck in a spinning machine too?

Big subs are retarded

Right so that's why everyone on the Baltic are pushing for a unified European Military and want the Americans to put more boots on the ground.

Sure the Spaniards/Portugual may feel that way, but if you ask the Russian neighrbors, the answer will be complete opposite.

>Chinas 2025 plan
pic related.

or was it explosions as a result of operational negligence with hundreds of casualties? I can't tell the difference.

Attached: article-2008751-0CC0B9EA00000578-995_634x422.jpg (634x422, 71K)

>Right so that's why everyone on the Baltic are pushing for a unified European Military and want the Americans to put more boots on the ground
That's because they'd be the battle ground. Russia has declined to the point where it no longer can be a true threat to Europe or America apart from when it comes to nukes.